• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Glacier Home Resort

bsrmotor

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Glacier canyon. CWA. Cypress palms
We have been Wyndham owners for some time now and we usually stay at Glacier Canyon when in the Wisconsin Dells. We have a reservation coming up in the Dells ans it is not at our home resort (Glacier Canyon). We have been told in the past that when in the area we can still use Glacier Canyons amenities. Have tried in the past to do this. Didn't have a lot of luck. What do you have to do and how. Is there a pass or card? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
To have year round access to Glacier Canyon's waterparks you must have purchased developer points deeded at Glacier Canyon. Then you can obtain up to 8 waterpark passes per day. Resell points don't count towards this perk. The policy make have changed over the years, but that's how it was in the pass. I think it was (maybe still is) a perk to make sales.

bsrmotor

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks for the Info. We have 399,000 Points from resale. In the past they have told us we have access. Nothing was mentioned about about resale or not. Just never made it clear how or where to get the waterpark passes. We also have 105,000 CWA wonder if that counts.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was on the Glacier Canyon's HOA board and the process was to be verified as an owner of developer points and receive a card. Then take the card to a Wilderness waterpark office to get the wristbands. That was years ago. That practice may no longer exist. Check with the resort manager.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
My understanding was Day Use was a part of the non-transferable contract (not the deeded rights) when purchasing directly from Wyndham when they first started selling Glacier Canyon. It was only available for a certain period of time and would not transfer upon resale. So if you own resale at Glacier Canyon no day use. When you asked in the past, they may have assumed you bought direct when they told you that you are eligible for day use if you own at Glacier Canyon or they may have not known the complete rule and told you wrong. Regardless you do not get day use with a resale contract.

bsrmotor

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks for the Info. So What about a CWA. Does that get you access.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Thanks for the Info. So What about a CWA. Does that get you access.
No because that would give dayuse to 10's of thousands of CWA owners if not 100's of thousands.

richontug

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am an owner but have never been. Would a guest not accompanied by me get passes?

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I am an owner but have never been. Would a guest not accompanied by me get passes?

Do you mean a guest you have booked a reservation there for? If so, yes. Anyone staying at Glacier Canyon gets wristbands (up to the total capacity of the room).

If you mean just sending someone you know that is not staying there in to use the facilities, then no.

bsrmotor

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
IF you Stay at
Wyndham Sundara Cottages at Wisconsin Dells. They are giving the impression that you are able to go to all of the Wilderness resort amenities. I know we stayed there for the first time a while back and they will shuttle you to Wilderness. But i can't remember if they gave us waterpark passes.

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
IF you Stay at
Wyndham Sundara Cottages at Wisconsin Dells. They are giving the impression that you are able to go to all of the Wilderness resort amenities. I know we stayed there for the first time a while back and they will shuttle you to Wilderness. But i can't remember if they gave us waterpark passes.

Yes, guests staying at Sundara get waterpark wristbands.