• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Fumisuke

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
got this email today from Wyndham.

Forget for a moment that I never made the call they reference, and that the accounts I have are locked, awaiting the transfer of the last few contracts

But look how they spelled my name

Attachments

• Gmail - CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus UNABLE TO CANCEL RESERVATION- DO NOT REPLY.pdf
    128.8 KB · Views: 893

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score

Forget for a moment that I never made the call they reference, and that the accounts I have are locked, awaiting the transfer of the last few contracts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I present: "Your Wyndham Brain Trust."

Can they get more more incompetent?

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
You sure you didn't set up one of your accounts in Fumisuke's name in, shall we say, a "weak moment?"

Reminded me of the old DuPont Show Of The Week that had an episode on June 21, 1964 (yikes!) called The Missing Bank of Rupert X. Humperdink. All I could remember of the title after 53 years was "The Missing Bank of . . . . " Google came through with the rest!

Plot summary here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0566773/

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
Weird!! The word trust still intrigues me. After talking to the manager here who is on the board at the GSL where the CWA was split with the "fair share vacation owners trust" that exited last November. He was unaware of any split as all Wyndham seems to be in agreement about, however realizing the trust has all deeds in trust through 1991 would include many resorts. Any thoughts about this?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score

I always thought you would figure a way back in to be an owner again.
Way to play your innocence Fumisuke !! The new Asian Ron

nicemann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Guess that's one thing you can do Ron. Just legally change your name and get back into the business. What's left of it that is.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score

Next time your taking pictures off the bow of your boat tell Fumisuke Hi for us!

WyndhamBarter

TUG Member
Reaction score

So are you the actor, the neurologist, or the boxer? I'm so confused... ;-)
Fumisuke Ômi - IMDb
http://health.usnews.com/doctors/fumisuke-matsuo-116895
http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/577493

...but seriously - I got sort of the same Email 9 days ago under the
subject line Web Issue Resolved - DO NOT REPLY.

It's almost as content-free as yours!

Code:
Dear CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Member,

Thank you for contacting CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Owner Services.

Since the launch of the revamped myclubwyndham.com, we have experienced an unprecedented number of calls and emails sharing inquiries and feedback. We apologize that we haven’t had an opportunity to personally respond to your message, however we believe the issue you reported has recently been resolved.

At your convenience, please log in to verify the resolution. If the matter still exists, please contact us by calling the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736.

As you familiarize yourself with the updated myclubwyndham.com, these resources may be helpful:
• Visit CLUB WYNDHAM’s owner website FAQ and Own It pages
• The “FAQ” is found at the bottom of the log-in page. The “Own It” page is located in the left hand side pane on the log-in page. You can access these items from the log-in page without logging into your account.
• The Faces + Places: Special Digital Edition also has helpful tips on navigating through your new owner website from managing your reservations to booking your next vacation.
• New Owner Website Tutorial Video

We sincerely appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank you,
CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Owner Services

This email address is not monitored on a regular basis.

If you need to speak to a representative regarding another transaction, please call 1-800-251-8736.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Phishing email? I just had a case of this from appleID and LifeLock via AOL.com. it was brought to my attention Tuesday by sales and the manager of Fairfield Glade that when Fairfield went into points in 1992 it then opened Club Wyndham Plus in 1993. In 2012 CWA and Club Wyndham Trust joined together and that is what is now giving me a quest of where is Club Wyndham Plus Trust??? I told deeding here that I would like to quit claim my deeds to the trust only and when that was not possiblr, I said I would keep them until something was cleared up on thid.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The email from GSL requesting nominations for the board by Sept 22 also had a donotreply@wyn.com but there was an attachment for application to the board. But, if the trust is no longer at GSL WHERE IS IT? This brings up the question about the 2013 meeting at Fairfield Plantation about getting away from Wyndham via Fairfield which to me was questionable but seems to have worked as my HOA for my deeds were for 25 years of service not 50 that Wyndham was touting. Is a battle won or did we win the battle and lose the war?

Last edited:

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am not Nomad34. Called Great Smoky Lodge, the front desk confirmed they are also known as GSL. I do not know anything about GSL leaving or not leaving CWA.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just talked to the manager assistant and got more information. The building i am in has club Wyndham deeds and CWA. Since the trust had included both until this year now they are separate. I just talked with a friend who graduated from my high school n Tampa who owned a condo not a timeshare in Lakeland when the land lease came into effect which evidently caused Fairfield to set up the trust. I know that Fairway Forest Sapphire Valley sdt up their own HOA in 1991 or before. And now it is RCI

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I received the same email as Ron - Aug 16 at 12:01PM (same everything - subject, time, etc).

On my email the name is correct (first name) (Dear William (my Dad)). I did have trouble cancelling a reservation - for June 29th and it was manually adjusted at that time. I received a goodwill credit on July 2nd (it took a couple calls over a couple weeks, triage never did cancel it, and I finally got someone in Owner Care to make the adjustment). So for me it is maybe a valid, but incredibly late and irrelevant at this point, email.​

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
William's Deed must be in the trust. Just as I was told the Wyndham annual meeting was not for people in the trust, the Voyager is not for people in trust now I wonder who is guarding the trust? Who can I talk to?

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
William's Deed must be in the trust. Just as I was told the Wyndham annual meeting was not for people in the trust, the Voyager is not for people in trust now I wonder who is guarding the trust? Who can I talk to?
You can talk to Avislo...

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Please take dagger1 advice and start a conversation with Avislo.
Exchange personal email addresses and make Avislo your personal advisor and stop posting on TUG!!
Thank you in advance if you take dagger1 and my advice

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am so confused now can someone explain this thread.
Thanks
Daniel

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am so confused now can someone explain this thread.
Thanks
Daniel
Ron Parise received an email from Wyndham and started the thread with it.
The email stated they were responding to an issue for Fumisuke. Dear Fumisuke.Some were having fun with it.
Then entered Nomad34 and as usual none of us have a clue what they are talking about

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thank you. Nomad is causing trouble and I'm being locked out of TUG as I was blocked out from my first forum. It has been nice talking with you

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Very good advice.

Lisa P

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Points
Thank you. Nomad is causing trouble and I'm being locked out of TUG as I was blocked out from my first forum. It has been nice talking with you

Bizarre, at best. Classic troll material here, at worst.

For the sake of any newbies... this poster's information is faulty. Seems to have forgotten which alias s/he was using for this post and speaks here of self in the 3rd person. The frequency of these confusing and distracting posts is a problem.

Last edited:

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can talk to Avislo...

Talked with Nomad34. She is a long term owner that just was seeking information. If there is anyone out their that would be interested to giving her a hand, she responds to PMs and gives a phone number to call and talk on.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
And as I've posted in another thread, I am 100 percent certain that these are two different posters and that Avislo is not sock puppeting. It's easy enough to dig around posts on TUG to figure this out. I've been around a while and have no dog in this fight, but it sticks in my craw when people impugn the character of another person based on nothing more than a hunch. (This is aside from correcting incorrect/misleading/questionable information in posts, which we should all continue to do when we see it.)