TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

[ 2012 ] Fairmont / Sunchaser / Northwynd official thread with lawsuit info!

Discussion in 'Canada Timesharing' started by htusa2002, Nov 22, 2012.

1. GypsyOne

GypsyOne Guest

Thanks. Mysteries abound!

2. BettyBoop52

BettyBoop52 TUG Member

What a mess. My heart goes out to those fighting Northwynd and I wish you all the best luck possible. The Hillside units were so beautiful back in the late '90s when we bought in and it's a shame to hear that they're so derelict now. I don't know how the resort owner(s) can sleep at night knowing that they've scammed so many people. I'm glad we opted to pay the "exit fee" and are done with these cheaters (as pensioners living on fixed income, we didn't think it would be financially feasible for us to do battle with a big corporation) but it still makes me angry to think that we lost all that money and they unfairly profited from us. I hope it's true what they say about Karma.

3. GypsyOne

GypsyOne Guest

It will be difficult to get justice in B.C. who does not want a major tourist attraction to fail and with a compliant legal system that knows the rules of the game. A much better chance for justice to prevail in the rest of Canada.

4. truthr

truthr Guest

For anyone who is a client of Geldert Law and is not currently a member of the "secret" Facebook group for clients only, please contact me to find out how to become a member.

5. truthr

truthr Guest

6. Spark1

Spark1 Guest

7. truthr

truthr Guest

Just want to clarify - I don't know what Spark1 is doing that doesn't separate what I said and what they said but I did not say everything that is within the above quote, for clarification please see my post above Spark1's attempt to quote me and respond.