• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2018 DC Points Charts

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
A heads-up that if MVW follows their pattern we should begin seeing the 2018 Points Charts on owners.marriottvacationclub.com soon, because the 13-mos Reservation Window for January '18 will be opening during November.

Please post if you find a compilation chart hosted by MVW on the website. Last year MVW issued it and then removed it, which is why this one being used in the DC Points FAQ is hosted and generously shared by TUGger Davidvel.

If MVW doesn't issue one in the compilation format for 2018 then the only way to search on the website for Points Charts is individually by resort, navigating through "Education & Owner Resources" --> "Helpful Tools" --> "Vacation Club Points Charts."

Last edited:

rickxylon

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aruba Ocean Club
Aruba Surf Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Phuket Beach Club
It will be interesting to see if they have any points charts for the Asia-Pacific properties.

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if they have any points charts for the Asia-Pacific properties.
They do already have them for Phuket Beach Club.
I can see PBC anyway, as an owner there under my account sign in
https://www.marriottvacationclub.co...elpfulTools/resorts/PB/pdfDisplay/2017_PB.pdf
The integration of AP and DC Points is not complete yet, more details expected very soon, then one might expect the resorts to appear in a combined Points Charts document.

JIMinNC

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marvin, NC (Charlotte) & Hilton Head Island, SC
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
A heads-up that if MVW follows their pattern we should begin seeing the 2018 Points Charts on owners.marriottvacationclub.com soon, because the 13-mos Reservation Window for January '18 will be opening during November.

Please post if you find a compilation chart hosted by MVW on the website. Last year MVW issued it and then removed it, which is why this one being used in the DC Points FAQ is hosted and generously shared by TUGger Davidvel.

If MVW doesn't issue one in the compilation format for 2018 then the only way to search on the website for Points Charts is individually by resort, navigating through "Education & Owner Resources" --> "Helpful Tools" --> "Vacation Club Points Charts."

Susan,

There are compilation charts on the site for 2016 and 2017. Located at this link:

https://owners.marriottvacationclub.com/timeshare/mvco/education/enrolled-helpfulTools/enrollLegalDocs

Basically it's at:

Education & Owner Resources" --> "Helpful Tools" --> "Enrollment Documentation" --> "Documentation of Owners of U.S. and Caribbean Properties"

There's a menu there that includes "Marriott Vacation Club® Resorts Points Charts" 2016/2017 (with the dates being clickable to a PDF). Clicking on either link brings up a PDF of the full program points chart book. It has not been updated for the new Pulse locations or Waikoloa, but the other stuff is all there.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Susan,

There are compilation charts on the site for 2016 and 2017. Located at this link:

https://owners.marriottvacationclub.com/timeshare/mvco/education/enrolled-helpfulTools/enrollLegalDocs

Basically it's at:

Education & Owner Resources" --> "Helpful Tools" --> "Enrollment Documentation" --> "Documentation of Owners of U.S. and Caribbean Properties"

There's a menu there that includes "Marriott Vacation Club® Resorts Points Charts" 2016/2017 (with the dates being clickable to a PDF). Clicking on either link brings up a PDF of the full program points chart book. It has not been updated for the new Pulse locations or Waikoloa, but the other stuff is all there.

Great, thanks! I'll take a look at that section of the FAQ later tonight/tomorrow. :)

ACP

TUG Member
Reaction score
Susan,

Basically it's at:

Can't find 2018 charts jut 2017, hopefully they will be published soon

gblotter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mountainside x 2
Maui Ocean Club x 2
Ko Olina Beach Club x 1
It has not been updated for the new Pulse locations or Waikoloa, but the other stuff is all there.
I am very interest in making a DC points reservation for Waikoloa in 2018, so I'll be on the lookout for the new points chart when it becomes available.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
So, we are now able to book days in 2018, but MVC still does not have a 2018 point chart available yet, either a full one, or individual ones, online for each resort. Wherever the bar is set for online expectations, they seem to be able to limbo well under it.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The individual resort 2018 Points Charts are finally up on owners.marriottvacationclub.com. Sign in and click on Education & Owner Resources --> Helpful Tools --> Vacation Club Points Charts. I don't yet see the compilation chart, hopefully that's in the works.

aka Julie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shadow Ridge (platinum)
I'm still not finding the 2018 DC points link for all resorts. Have they still not done it for 2018. I'm not talking about the place where you can select an individual location to pull up their individual page.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
I'm still not finding the 2018 DC points link for all resorts. Have they still not done it for 2018. I'm not talking about the place where you can select an individual location to pull up their individual page.
Nope... I check periodically both by taking the 2017 one and changing the date to 2018 in the URL, and also via the Enrollment Docs links under Helpful Tools on the Owners website....but neither place has a 2018 full version yet.

Dissapointing isn't it. ;-(

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Nope... I check periodically both by taking the 2017 one and changing the date to 2018 in the URL, and also via the Enrollment Docs links under Helpful Tools on the Owners website....but neither place has a 2018 full version yet.

Dissapointing isn't it. ;-(

Same here, still watching and waiting.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maybe the crackerjack MVC IT team will have it in place by 2019.

Last year my MVW contact sent it to me as soon as it was updated. This year nothing yet; I'm wondering if they've decided not to continue with it in that format.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
If someone has Adobe Acrobat Standard, they could use it to combine all the individual ones in to a single PDF.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
If someone has Adobe Acrobat Standard, they could use it to combine all the individual ones in to a single PDF.
But then what would my MVC dues pay for? :thumbup:

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marvin, NC (Charlotte) & Hilton Head Island, SC
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World

Can also be done with Preview, which comes standard on a Mac. If I had time right now, I would do it, but I've got a magazine deadline facing me.

By the way, has anyone ever been able to get a replacement/updated book with all the charts like they give you when you buy something from Marriott? Sometimes it's nice to have a paper book that be be easily referenced without going to the computer and paging through a PDF. If they'll give us an updated one, might be worth 90 minutes of our time when we're in HHI in April.

GoldenVIKE

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
GRC Tahoe -5 Wk Ski
St Kitts -Week 52
Ocean Pointe -Silver
DC/AP points
Nice work BCG. When I was in the St Thomas MVC office a week ago, they only had a handful of these and were reluctant to part with them. Weird these are so hard to get a hold of, but thanks for sharing!

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think the attached file is what everyone wants.

:) Thanks so much, BCG - this is VERY helpful! I've added a link to your post in the TUG Points FAQ and will leave it there until MVW uploads the chart onto owners.marriottvacationclub.com, or, until you stop hosting the pdf file.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
or, until you stop hosting the pdf file.
I think the PDF is uploaded to the post, I think it can be deleted by the poster but it isn't hosted on an outside website.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think the PDF is uploaded to the post, I think it can be deleted by the poster but it isn't hosted on an outside website.

Not sure I said it correctly, but I meant until if/when the OP decides for whatever reason to make the pdf unavailable. :)

deniseh

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau, Marriott Grande Vista, Marriott Destination Points
Can also be done with Preview, which comes standard on a Mac. If I had time right now, I would do it, but I've got a magazine deadline facing me.

By the way, has anyone ever been able to get a replacement/updated book with all the charts like they give you when you buy something from Marriott? Sometimes it's nice to have a paper book that be be easily referenced without going to the computer and paging through a PDF. If they'll give us an updated one, might be worth 90 minutes of our time when we're in HHI in April.

We always enjoyed the paper copy too. My husband enjoys paging through the book at bedtime planning/dreaming of where to go next!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Not sure I said it correctly, but I meant until if/when the OP decides for whatever reason to make the pdf unavailable. :)
Perhaps Brian would be willing to host it on the TUG2 site until one arrives to the Marriott site?

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Perhaps Brian would be willing to host it on the TUG2 site until one arrives to the Marriott site?

Brian's done that before (with a Points Chart hosted by Davidvel at his site) so I'm sure he'd do it again if BCG okayed it. I'll send BCG a message.