• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone purchased from lakeparkartist on eBay?

doritoguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
The listing I'm looking at is for the winning bid only. I don't mind risking $50-100 but am hoping to get some first hand feedback about them as a seller. I've already sent a message requesting the Estoppel. I've purchased multiple times off ebay and usually stick with 2 sellers in particular but unfortunately they don't have this. I don't put a lot stock into the seller ratings when it comes to timeshares because most if not all buyers post immediately after receiving the documents via email but there is much more to it than just that. Anyway, if anyone has any feedback on the seller I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Tim

dryden

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the same information. What did you find out or was your experience?

CAron1022

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a contact for them please? Thanks

md8287

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba, Harborside Atlantis & Westin Lagunamar
I hope you are not all bidding on the same item?
If it's short money they seem fine. I am in the middle of a bigger purchase and don't think I would do that again.
Send them a message through eBay - if they don't respond I would suggest that you don't bid.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was having a tough time getting information from them. I watched an auction list, and relist, and relist. Nothing. I ask about it and all of a sudden it goes for 150% of their original purchase price. I'm not a fan of the private bidder thing, either.

md8287

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I hate private eBay bidding. I'm going to look for a thread on that. Different company but I am 100% convinced that a private bidding auction recently was totally bogus. Again, not referring to a lake park artist one.

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham club acess, Wyndham Smokey Mountain
Anymore on lakeparkartist? I'm interested in a listing he has.

md8287

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Details not that accurate (as in way off) in the two listings I dealt with so make sure you are getting what you expect in contract. One I did purchase and still in the process so have to wait and see.

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista / Harbour Lake
Anymore on lakeparkartist? I'm interested in a listing he has.

See my thread in Marriott 'On-Going ROFR Activity' Thread.

Cheapest timeshares so you get what you pay for. Takes forever, communication is poor, I cancelled my Paypal to them after a month and now that it passed ROFR, I re-paid them. Waiting on closing now....(Beth is nice, Gail doesn't know what she's talking about. And the head manager throws them both under the bus lol)

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have several deals going with them now, They move pretty slow, but I knew that going in. as Beachspace says in his post above. Beth is super to deal with (I cant speak to anyone else) Bottom line; Your money is safe

Reaction score
I have been watching a few Orange Lake sales with them, the only clue to the village is the actual suite number. They do not put which village it is. On the other hand, Sumday Vacations has a lot of timeshare weeks for under $30 (that is all they charge, buyer pays MF for 2018) on their webpage, and several on their eBay page for less than $200 + bid.

funtime

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Use at your own peril. Took 8 months to close timeshare. Work piles up and they just do not get to it. Offerred to let me out of deal and I said OK then she renegged. Let the recorded deed sit on her desk 30 days all the while I was pestering her because my "free" 2017 week was becoming more and more useless. She later claimed I did not get a free week, but the ebay auction clearly said it. It closed, I got my free week, but never again.

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
See my thread in Marriott 'On-Going ROFR Activity' Thread.

Cheapest timeshares so you get what you pay for. Takes forever, communication is poor, I cancelled my Paypal to them after a month and now that it passed ROFR, I re-paid them. Waiting on closing now....(Beth is nice, Gail doesn't know what she's talking about. And the head manager throws them both under the bus lol)
Update: Its now November and still not 'closed'. They claim Marriott rejected the deed because the seller only used 1 witness so it had to be re-done. Meanwhile I've had my 3 bedroom GV in my account for 2 months now and I bought that 3 weeks after this Harbour Lake one...

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Update: Its now November and still not 'closed'. They claim Marriott rejected the deed because the seller only used 1 witness so it had to be re-done. Meanwhile I've had my 3 bedroom GV in my account for 2 months now and I bought that 3 weeks after this Harbour Lake one...

Ok ,it finally closed last week.

So Mid July to Early December (good thing I wasn't buying with 'free 2017 usage).

Beth tried to tell me it was only 90 days as she forgot it wasn't until 30 days that I discovered the ROFR was never even sent it.
I blasted her and said I wouldn't do business with them again. Her defense was that "I got such a good deal". I won a no reserve auction, so that's what the market price is for Harbour Lake. Its not a pricey place.

Regardless, at least it wasn't a scam and I finally got my Deed. Took 3 months longer than my RedWeek Broker Assisted Sale that I started on 10 days after I won this Ebay Auction.