• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone sell to NC Investment Properties?

backpkrbob

Reaction score
I am being made a purchase offer on my Grand Bliss timeshare by broker NC Investment Properties, Ashville, NC. They look real, but I see no history on the net. Does anyone know them? Thanks!

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did they contact you out of the blue? Did they offer you far more than Grand Bliss is worth (which is nothing given the 5X or 10X mf transfer fee)? These scams come up almost daily here.

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am being made a purchase offer on my Grand Bliss timeshare by broker NC Investment Properties, Ashville, NC.
They look real, but I see no history on the net. Does anyone know them? Thanks!

How exactly does this unknown entity in NC, calling out of the blue to offer buy your RTU contract in Mexico, somehow "look real" to you? :ponder:

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Exactly. It's the opposite. They do not look real because there is no evidence that they are real. This one isn't even trying hard since they did not even create a website.

Anyone can sound decent on the telephone or even conjure up a document. Every legitimate business has evidence of existing.

But really nobody is ever going to call and buy a Mexican timeshare. Even if someone came along with a better looking scam, it is still going to be a scam.

colatown

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
Has anyone checked the website, it says they will sell your timeshare in 3 or 4 weeks or less. Someone would have to be very gullible to fall for that, but I'm sure it happens.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I guess I found the website. My work firewall blocks that site so that should tell you something. The wording in the site is pretty good and it was created in 2012. They hail no upfront fees and only commission afterwords. I can't seem to find any feedback so that's a redflag. The second redflag is that they sell and rent timeshares and yet they have zero listed. Usually when you call these companies and ask to buy a timeshare they are at a loss for words. When one does have listings it doesn't mean they aren't a scam but when one doesn't it's blatantly obvious.

Another redflag is they have no address. They are supposedly licensed brokers but no location. They don't even provide a fake "forwarding" address.

The phone number is a SunCom cell number. They operate in the NC area but also Puerto Rico and USVI.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
NC Investment Properties, Inc was registered in NC on 5/21/14. I did backgrounds on the people behind this entity and they are in no way in the timeshare business.

I called the number and asked if they had a list of properties for sale. Long pause and then they asked if they could put me on hold. They never came back so I eventually hung up.