• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

BCSRentals - Ebay seller

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not challenging your proclamation / conclusion, but I am nonetheless curious about the factual basis on which you "connect the dots" back to BCS Rentals. :shrug:

Hi Theo: BCS Rentals has blocked me from bidding on their auctions. I tried bidding on a J_worl4 eBay auction and was blocked for no known reason other than BCS Rentals is now operating under the name of J_Worl4

Additionally, I can not ask any questions on any of their eBay auctions.

Both companies are in the same state (TN).

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Theo: BCS Rentals has blocked me from bidding on their auctions. I tried bidding on a J_worl4 eBay auction and was blocked for no known reason other than BCS Rentals is now operating under the name of J_Worl4

Additionally, I can not ask any questions on any of their eBay auctions.

Both companies are in the same state (TN).

You may well be right, but those are faint connecting dots, no? I recall that some years back I was "blocked" on the very first eBay timeshare bid I ever submitted.
That "blocking" turned out to be a matter of similar user i.d.; in essence, a case of mistaken identity --- I had had no prior eBay contact or history at all. :shrug:

Last edited:

got4boys

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like jqtravel844 (also from TN) is also popping up again on eBay. They are selling DVC timeshares for top dollar.

joeyb1180

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo Las Vegas
HGVC on the Boulevard Las Vegas
Looks like jqtravel844 (also from TN) is also popping up again on eBay. They are selling DVC timeshares for top dollar.

Yup, tons of feedback as a buyer to help percentages. All optics.

CarlosR2004

Reaction score
Hi everybody, this thread went quiet which is a good thing, it means less victims. As probably the biggest advocate against the eBay seller BCS Rentals, I can happily report they have not had any listings in over 2 months. So I would say be careful and be on the lookout of any new sellers in timeshare space in case they go under a different alias. Thanks everybody!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish that was the came. As of 7/22/16 BCS Rentals is now ABC Exclusive. Same website http://abcexclusivedirect.com/ under construction still. I won one of their auctions and requested a copy of the deed or estoppel and haven't heard back. I also noticed the same listing sold twice.
BUYERS BE WARE

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Craigendarroch Lodges, HGVC Bay Club, HGVC GP MarBrisa, Westin St. John, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Villas, Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort (DRI), Worldmark
And now AbcExclusive has shut down their account. I won an auction in June for an HGVC unit and still trying to get the unit transfered. VP title have been terrible and it has taken two months to get through the ROFR process (they claim that Hilton changed their form on them and they had to resubmit it on the correct form so ROFR took them 60 days! - anyone have any insight if Hilton changed their ROFR form/process recently?). I had sent an email asking for an update recently (no response) and then I contacted VP Title again this week after I get an email from Ebay saying that they suspected recent misuse of my account and reversed any purchases (only purchase was this one) and that I needed to reset my password. Since the ABCExclusive purchase was the only one I made recently, I went back to the listing and that is when I found that the seller was "no longer active". After contacting VP Title and American Express, VP Title finally came up with a ROFR document with a contract number listed on it but no unit details. I asked VP Title for more details (to be sure that they were not just showing me any old ROFR), but their response was that I could call Hilton to confirm if I wanted to confirm which I will do on Monday. They sent Amex a copy of a email they sent at the start of the process indicating it could take 12-16 weeks for he process so they gave themselves a wide window to process everything and apparently they need every minute of it. They also told me that AbcExclusive was not fraudulent and seemed insulted with the notion, and that they just closed their account as "too many buyers were backing out on them"... I wonder why that could be...:annoyed:

So long story short.. We now need to be on the lookout for the next reiteration of the name....

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
And now AbcExclusive has shut down their account. I won an auction in June for an HGVC unit and still trying to get the unit transfered. VP title have been terrible and it has taken two months to get through the ROFR process (they claim that Hilton changed their form on them and they had to resubmit it on the correct form so ROFR took them 60 days! - anyone have any insight if Hilton changed their ROFR form/process recently?). I had sent an email asking for an update recently (no response) and then I contacted VP Title again this week after I get an email from Ebay saying that they suspected recent misuse of my account and reversed any purchases (only purchase was this one) and that I needed to reset my password. Since the ABCExclusive purchase was the only one I made recently, I went back to the listing and that is when I found that the seller was "no longer active". After contacting VP Title and American Express, VP Title finally came up with a ROFR document with a contract number listed on it but no unit details. I asked VP Title for more details (to be sure that they were not just showing me any old ROFR), but their response was that I could call Hilton to confirm if I wanted to confirm which I will do on Monday. They sent Amex a copy of a email they sent at the start of the process indicating it could take 12-16 weeks for he process so they gave themselves a wide window to process everything and apparently they need every minute of it. They also told me that AbcExclusive was not fraudulent and seemed insulted with the notion, and that they just closed their account as "too many buyers were backing out on them"... I wonder why that could be...:annoyed:

So long story short.. We now need to be on the lookout for the next reiteration of the name....

I wish you the very best of luck. They are very slippery and I believe they have many, many victims out there (they keep reincarnating themselves over and over again).

I almost became a victim myself when I won one of their auctions and they demanded full payment from me at the end of the auction. I offered a small down payment with a balance at closing but they said no so I happily walked away.

Here's hoping that all the folks that lost money get together and file a class action suit against them (that is if you can lift the correct rocks to find these weasels). Maybe Theo can give some good advice on that.

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
VP Title finally came up with a ROFR document with a contract number listed on it but no unit details. I asked VP Title for more details (to be sure that they were not just showing me any old ROFR), but their response was that I could call Hilton to confirm if I wanted to confirm which I will do on Monday.

Any update on the ROFR check with Hilton?

Thanks,
Barrey

joeyb1180

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo Las Vegas
I believe BCS is currently operating as timesharconnection_0. I didn't make a typo, there name doesn't have an "e" in "timeshare". They have 37 of there 38 feedback as a buyer not a seller just to pad there numbers and they are located out of Tennessee just like BCS. Selling Vegas just like past listings. Be careful everybody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joeyb1180

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo Las Vegas

I believe BCS is currently operating as timesharconnection_0. I didn't make a typo, there name doesn't have an "e" in "timeshare". They have 37 of there 38 feedback as a buyer not a seller just to pad there numbers and they are located out of Tennessee just like BCS. Selling Vegas just like past listings. Be careful everybody.

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update on my VP Title experience...

Any update on the ROFR check with Hilton?

Thanks,
Barrey

FYI, to update my own post, I'm still waiting for a result of an ROFR that VP Title said they submitted (Twice; they said the paperwork had changed and they needed to resubmit without a credit card...), so I sent this to them (in part):

It has been 56 days since the (supposed) second submission, and 89 days since the (supposed) first submission. I use the term (supposed) since I have zero proof of ROFR submission.

Just a last name and a contract number was all I asked for on the ROFR paperwork. But you're still refusing to provide even that.

Gave them a deadline to fish or cut bait, we'll see what happens.
Look like I may have to have Amex do a chargeback.

-Barrey

joeyb1180

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo Las Vegas
Barrey call AMEX and end it.
They don't have what they promised and they are not a real company. Save yourself further headache.

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm done.

Update:

I opened an investigation with Amex.

They [VP Title] sent an email saying they couldn't do anything more while the dispute was active, I responded telling them if they sent me the real estoppel and the ROFR waiver, I would withdraw the dispute.

I haven't heard anything since their last communication, but today they (under their new eBay name - timesharconnection_0) listed the same property again:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HGVC-Hilton-.../152293848544?

No thanks!

Actually kind of thankful that I don't have to deal with them any longer.

I'll use a more reputable seller next time...

-Barrey

Last edited:

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Some background information on this whole scam, in case anyone else needs it:

JK_World, BCS_Rentals, ABCExclusive_05, and Timesharconnection_0 as well as VP Title, LLC are all operated or owned by Stacey Gillaspie or his associates, in and around the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area in TN.

Here's a good thread from redweek that has a lot of information about this scam:
http://www.redweek.com/forums/messages?thread_id=17822;page=2;query=

Here are the BBB complaints against VP Title, LLC. Some of these are very interesting reading.
http://www.bbb.org/knoxville/busine...-title-in-pigeon-forge-tn-90018552/complaints

- Barrey

turkel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Grand Chateau
Not defending anyone as their communication sucked but I did close on a Marriott Grand Chataeu with VP Title. All with in 2 months. Marriott owner services notified me of the closing not VP Title.

They refused estoppel to "protect the owners name" which is bull it is listed on the deed and I am pretty sure in the Marriott e mail notifying me of my new ownership.

So I agree they are terrible communicators but I guess they get the job done sometimes.

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not defending anyone as their communication sucked but I did close on a Marriott Grand Chataeu with VP Title. All with in 2 months.

Based on my research and my own experiences, you are the exception that proves the rule. Glad it worked out for you.

Perhaps if i had more "skin in the game" I'd be willing to wait longer and see if they could deliver. Since it was a relatively inexpensive and low-value purchase, it's not really worth the hassle to deal with them.

-Barrey

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
They refused estoppel to "protect the owners name" which is bull it is listed on the deed and I am pretty sure in the Marriott e mail notifying me of my new ownership.

So I agree they are terrible communicators but I guess they get the job done sometimes.

Protecting the owner's name is BS since deeds are public information. You can look up owner's name and even get a copy of the deed on most county clerk's websites.

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Barrey, why don't you leave negative feedback on this guy. Bad sellers like this can continue scamming people because very few leave negative feedback.

joeyb1180

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Flamingo Las Vegas
Barrey, why don't you leave negative feedback on this guy. Bad sellers like this can continue scamming people because very few leave negative feedback.

Robert, they string you along so long that before people realize they are not legit your feedback window is closed. I'm sure there are dozens of people that would have left negative feedback.

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Robert, they string you along so long that before people realize they are not legit your feedback window is closed. I'm sure there are dozens of people that would have left negative feedback.

Thought I read further upstream in this thread (or perhaps in another) that as long as you post some kind of comment on the seller before the feedback window closed that you could come back later and edit.

I admit I'm not an eBay expert, but that's what I picked up.

onenotesamba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Sea World, HGVC Boulevard/Strip

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thought I read further upstream in this thread (or perhaps in another) that as long as you post some kind of comment on the seller before the feedback window closed that you could come back later and edit.

I admit I'm not an eBay expert, but that's what I picked up.

In my case (and I suspect this is part of the way they operate) the seller "ABCExclusive_05" no longer exists on eBay, so even were I to leave a negative comment, it would be gone as soon as they closed that ebay ID and open a new one.

There doesn't seem to be any way to report these multiple ID's to ebay, either.

-Barrey

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
As a further update, Amex closed the original dispute after VP title sent them (something**), I re-opened it since I still hadn't received anything, and Amex is still "investigating".
In the meantime, Timesharconnection_0 has re-listed it on eBay several times, and most recently appears to have sold it here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HGVC-Hilton...ff-Floating-Las-Vegas-Timeshare-/152326602566

-Barrey

** (by "something", I mean that I don't have any idea what VP Title provided to Amex to convince them to close the original dispute.)

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
As a further update, Amex closed the original dispute after VP title sent them (something**), I re-opened it since I still hadn't received anything, and Amex is still "investigating".

To update this, Amex is still "investigating". They currently show: "Expected Resolution Date: Approximately Jan 27, 2017"
Guess we'll see.

In the meantime, Timesharconnection_0 currently has several ebay listings with $1.00 pricing.
However, I expect that they will switch usernames again soon, since their last three buyer feedbacks are:

"Most unprofessional closing company in existence."
"Can't even manage to make a legal contract"
"Multiple errors on purchase agreements!"

Judging by the look of the ads, and the use of "Rodgers & Lee Title Escrow" for closing, they MAY be using the ebay ID "allseasonstravel" now.
Cant be 100% sure at this time. It's possible that their VP Title entity has too poor of a reputation by now so they are changing it...

(added info, copied from my other post):
Their listing format seems to be virtually identical to the one used by all of the BCSRentals (and all the other names, now timesharconnection_0).
There's no actual proof that this is a Stacey Gillispie and family operation, but it certainly appears very similar.

The TN dept of Corporations site under "Rodgers & Lee Title Company, LLC" lists a Hope Skinner as the registered agent at an address in Seymour, TN.
A quick google search for "Hope Skinner Seymour TN" finds a this page for a Hope Gonzalez: https://www.mylife.com/hope-skinner/e60739201519500
That page says Hope Gonzalez currently lives in Seymour, TN. Before that, lived in Sevierville, TN. is related to Leigh Skinner.
It also says: AKA: Hope Yoakum , Hope Lee Gonzalez
A search for "Hope Skinner" in TN at whitepages.com shows a Hope Lee Gonzalez, and shows Aliases as Hope Yoakum and Hope Skinner.

Buyer beware...

-Barrey

Last edited:

barrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
To update this, Amex is still "investigating". They currently show: "Expected Resolution Date: Approximately Jan 27, 2017"
Guess we'll see.

After a little more back-and-forth with them, Amex decided to credit me the disputed amount today (1/30/2017).
This marks the

They also informed me that VP Title, LLC was no longer an Amex Merchant.
I in turn advised them that they should investigate the principals behind "Rodgers and Lee Title Company, LLC" and see if they really wanted to do business with them, LOL.
(Hey, one good turn deserves another!)

timesharconnection_0 currently has 13 listings on ebay, all at $1.00.
No title company is mentioned in those listings.

allseasonstravel
currently has 17 listings on ebay, most are at $1.00.
"Rodgers and Lee Title Escrow" is mentioned in all of the the listings I looked at.

Still no proof that these are part of the same scam, but there's a LOT of similarity.

-Barrey