• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Enrollment in DC points Current Offer

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just received the following e-mail offer regarding enrollment as part of a preview offer. I'm not a DC member so I'm not sure if this is targeted at those who have not purchased points. I thought perhaps someone who was thinking of enrolling/purchasing points may have some interest.

... "Take Advantage of Rollback Pricing on Enrollment

During your 5-day/4-night vacation, be sure to ask about new benefits available with enrollment in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Program and how you can enroll your week(s) at original pricing:

• $595 for one week - plus receive 800 Vacation Club PlusPoints
  • $695 for more than one week - plus receive 800 Vacation Club PlusPoints
For more information about enrolling, call your Vacation Ownership Advisor at 800-845-4226 or enroll now."

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
MVW has been offering Rollback Pricing enrollment incentives intermittently since 2014. I have the same current email offer; clicking on the "enroll now" link in it directs to a different page than the one in the OP's post. My "Exchange Program Enrollment" page has the quote below but does not specify the begin- and end-dates of the promotion. It will be helpful if someone learns and posts those dates. :)

>>You may enroll week(s) purchased from Marriott Vacation Club or its affiliates in the Exchange Program for only $595 for enrollment of one week and $695 for enrollment of more than one week. Weeks purchased from third parties (i.e., not from Marriott Vacation Club International or its affiliates) with a deed recording date prior to June 20, 2010 (or prior to April 21, 2016 for Marriott Phuket Beach Club weeks) are eligible for this offer, with pricing of $1495 for enrollment of one week and $1995 for enrollment of more than one week. Weeks purchased from third parties in transactions brokered by Marriott Vacation Club or its affiliates may be eligible for the offer under certain terms and conditions. Offer is valid for weeks located at participating MVCI resorts located in the U.S. and the Caribbean, and at Marriott's Phuket Beach Club.<<

Last edited:

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
One of my weeks is resale post 2010.

There is no mention of the additional fee for enrolling resale weeks. Here is the full content of the offer:

• Orlando, Florida
    5 Days/ 4 Nights
    $199 in a two-bedroom villa accommodations
    Travel must be completed by December 31, 2017

Las Vegas, Nevada
    5 Days/ 4 Nights
    $199 in a one-bedroom villa accommodations at Marriott’s Grand Chateau

Palm Beach, Florida
    5 Days/ 4 Nights
    $199 in a one-bedroom villa accommodations at Marriott’s Ocean Pointe

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
    5 Days/ 4 Nights
    $299 in a two-bedroom villa accommodations
    Travel must take place between August 10, 2017 and December 20, 2017

Newport Beach, California
    5 Days/ 4 Nights
    $299 in a two-bedroom villa accommodations at Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas
    Travel must take place between August 10, 2017 and December 20, 2017

Attendance at a 90-minute timeshare sales presentation is required for all offers.

Please call 844-732-0003 by March 28, 2017 to take advantage of this offer and mention code CO15*1-ATVYXT.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Sue, if his offer was applicable to a post June-2010 re-sale week, that would be a first, correct?
Yes..... but I'm 99.99999999999% sure it doesn't apply to the post 2010 week.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
Yes..... but I'm 99.99999999999% sure it doesn't apply to the post 2010 week.

I agree. These emails go out indiscriminately meaning you might get the offer regardless of whether your Weeks are eligible or not. During the last Rollback Pricing incentive period a TUGger tried to convince MVW that because she got the offer her Weeks should be eligible but they still didn't allow it.