• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE: Casa Blanca Resort, Panama City Beach FL . Lots of extras!!

maddiemurphy

Reaction score
My husband has become disabled and cannot travel. We are looking to give away our unit so that someone else can enjoy it. We really need this gone, so we're sweetening the deal!

1 bedroom at Casa Blanca Resort, Panama City Beach, FL
Deeded, fixed week 44 annually
RED week (high demand)

Maintenance fees: fluctuates each year, generally around $500. Paid through 2017. If you take the week prior to June 30, we will also pay the 2018 fees!

Title Transfer: We will pay closing and transfer costs!

This unit can be exchanged in the RCI system for thousands of resorts in other destinations. If you take the week by June 30, we'll also transfer to you two banked weeks. One has a trade value of 48, and the other 17. The RCI membership is also paid through April 30, 2018.

gib57

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen - Big Cedar
Interested. Is the week still available for this year? What is the transfer fee with RCI and yearly membership with RCI?

maddiemurphy

Reaction score
Interested. Is the week still available for this year? What is the transfer fee with RCI and yearly membership with RCI?
Hi. There are currently two weeks available through RCI. One is available for travel Nov-2016 - Nov-2018 with a trading power of 48 (we combined weeks to get this higher power). The second (this year's week) has a travel window of Nov-2016 - Nov-2019 with a trading power of 17. If you're asking if this year's week is available at the home resort, it is not. We deposited it with RCI. (although if that's where you want to go, you could trade back in).

I think RCI's exchange fee is is $230. Yearly membership fees for RCI is normally $99, though they have sales all the time. I think we renewed this year for $70.

Hope this answers your questions. Let me know if you're interested.
Cathy

maddiemurphy

Reaction score
UPDATE: I incorrectly listed maintenance fees, which are currently $611.

maddiemurphy

Reaction score
My husband has become disabled and cannot travel. We are looking to give away our unit so that someone else can enjoy it. We really need this gone, so we're sweetening the deal!

1 bedroom at Casa Blanca Resort, Panama City Beach, FL
Deeded, fixed week 44 annually
RED week (high demand)

Maintenance fees: fluctuates each year, generally around $500. Paid through 2017. If you take the week prior to June 30, we will also pay the 2018 fees!

Title Transfer: We will pay closing and transfer costs!

This unit can be exchanged in the RCI system for thousands of resorts in other destinations. If you take the week by June 30, we'll also transfer to you two banked weeks. One has a trade value of 48, and the other 17. The RCI membership is also paid through April 30, 2018.

Still Available!

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
If above does not take this let me have more info?

Brannon

Reaction score
my wife, kids and myself would be very interested in this. Please let me know if this is still available

maddiemurphy

Reaction score
my wife, kids and myself would be very interested in this. Please let me know if this is still available
Transfer is pending. I'll let you know if it falls through, although there is one person ahead of you. Thank you!

maddiemurphy

Reaction score
This is a 1 bedroom unit, week 44. You can either use the week at Casa Blanca, which is in a perfect location, right on the beach, or you can deposit it with RCI to trade into thousands of other resorts.

What other information can I provide you with?

HaroldW

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a 1 bedroom unit, week 44. You can either use the week at Casa Blanca, which is in a perfect location, right on the beach, or you can deposit it with RCI to trade into thousands of other resorts.

Ok, this sounds great! I'll take it this week, before your June 30th deadline. For some reason I can't PM you, so please send me a pm and we can discuss. Email is tuffy17111@gmail.com. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

HaroldW

TUG Member
Reaction score

Hello, still ready to do the deal. I sent you a PM as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk