TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Free Ownership at R-Ranch in the Mountain (Dahlonega, GA)

Discussion in 'Bargain Deals' started by Jody L, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Jody L

Jody L Guest

R-Ranch in the Mountains is an ideal weekend getaway near historic Dahlonega, about 70 miles from Atlanta. The property borders the Appalachian Trail and surrounded by the Chattahoochee National Forest. Owners can stay at the Ranch's many log cabins for $2.5/day up to 4 weeks per year or use one of the 140 RV camping sites. Owners enjoy free unlimited horseback riding in mountain trails, swimming in salt water pool, fishing, hiking, mini golf, tennis. The R-ranch Resort lodge is popular for weddings and many R Ranch social events. There are many social activities through the years which includes outdoor movies, ice cream socials, the yearly R Ranch Rodeo and golf cart races. R-Ranch has stunning views of North Georgia Mountains and is a great place to bring your family and friends year round.

It is a deeded ownership, you will be part owner of prime mountain property. Check out the web site at www.rranchga.com.

Ownership is available for Free. The yearly dues after the deed is transferred is $1200.00 of which half is payable in April 1 and half on October 1. The yearly due is paid until April 1, 2017 and I am willing to pay the $150 deed transfer fee and the $50.00 background check fee by R-Ranch.

2. Venter

Venter TUG Member

Good evening,

I had a look at the website.
    Here are some questions :
    How I this a deeded week?
    Ho easy easy easy easy book book cabin?
    How many bedrooms a how many do they sleep?
    How doe exchanging work?
    I see they have a dog run? Does that mean the resort is dog friendly?
    The website s $3.50 per day. Is this per lodge or per person?
    How much do friends pay?

I may think of som more things.
    Thanks.

3. Darren T

Darren T Guest

Hi. We are interested in learning more. How do we proceed? Thanks.