• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE ski week in VA

to old to ski

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Pines at Bryce Mountain, VA
OWN Timeshare week 5, at The Pines at Bryce Mountain - one bedroom walk down and ski out. Maintenance fee $325, will pay transfer fees you pay 2018 maintenance fee and ski away Feb. 3-10. Be there for the Super Bowl Feb. 4th!

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista / Harbour Lake
MF only $325 every year for a 2 bedroom condo?

to old to ski

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MF only $325 every year for a 2 bedroom condo?
Sorry I didn't say it was a one bedroom with living room fold out. Great sunset views from porch, full kitchen. Great family ski area, close to but less people than Mass. Some weekdays there are only 20 or so of us out there so no lines!

to old to ski

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still giving away timeshare at Bryce MT, VA. Great one BR right on the ski slope. Had great fun but don't ski any longer. We will pay transfer fee, you get to ski week 5 until you decide to get rid of it. Maintenance fee $325. Great family ski area, or just visit for the weekend. Can't beat the price!

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Is this something that can be exchanged through RCI or II ? If so, what's the trading power?

If not, is it something that can be rented? If so, is there fees an owner must pay?

to old to ski

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The week this Feb. has dropped to 9 points as of right now, 2019 is worth 10 through RCI exchange. We have never rented it we have used it or traded it. The management asked us the first week we had it years ago if we wanted to rent it out for $100 for Friday night and I wanted to ski that last day. I'll check with management on renting.
I can tell you that if you ski most days there is no one skiing. Other days they have a few because of the kids that come with home school programs, for part of the day. Feels like a private ski area. :)

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Can you send me some photos? I'm looking at TripAdvisor pics. some look like small hotel rooms with ugly kitchens and others look like 2 story units with wrap around terrace. If you have pics of the place last time you were there, that would help.

to old to ski

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The answer about renting the unit comes from Management: If he/she purchases the unit, he can ask us to list it available for rent on our check in sheet. It is a ski week so his chances might be good although we cannot guarantee it and we do not charge anything for that. Your association has set a rental fee of $115/night for the 1st 2 nights and $85 for each additional night.

I really don't have pictures of the unit because we have owned it for so long. The bedroom has been upgraded to 2 queen size beds a year or so ago. It has 2 large dressers, large closet. It has a door that opens into the bathroom sink area, and off of that is the rest of the bathroom area with door. (This makes it convenient for folks in the bedroom and the living room to use the same facilities without being a problem.) Then the sink area has a door going into the kitchen area between the spacious cabinets for the kitchen - stove/oven, dishwasher, sink, frig on one side with cabinets above and below, and cabinets above and below the "island" on the other side. Walking through that area you have the unit door to your right, very large closet ahead, to the left is the rest of the unit. It opens up to a large room with dinning table to the right, stools under the island on the left, sofa and end table after that, another sofa (folds out) on the left wall, table in front of both sofa's. there is a door for the porch with some chairs outside (I watch the sunset here), and across from the last sofa is a fireplace. wood is provided for owners. The unit faces the parking lot with great views of the gold course, and hills for sunsets. The ski area views are on the other side of the building. Since they have night skiing some times, I prefer the country setting at evening. If you want to watch people ski, there are plenty of places to do that. The ski area has a ski school, ski store, rentals, general eating area and a restaurant for day/night eating. Many people in the location use it as the place to go out for dinner, but we never have problems getting a table.

Hope this is helpful.
Can you send me some photos? I'm looking at TripAdvisor pics. some look like small hotel rooms with ugly kitchens and others look like 2 story units with wrap around terrace. If you have pics of the place last time you were there, that would help.