• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Summit at Massanutten McGaheysville,VA 4Bed Lockout FloatingWk

THope

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Summit at Massanutten, Worldmark
Yes it is a 4 Bedroom lockout into 2 2bedrooms

THope

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You can trade one into RCI and keep one to use.
Upper unit has full kitchen and Lower unit has partial Kitchen.

THope

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I will cover the closing cost to sweeten the deal

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
It sounds good, but I have too many timeshares already. This would be perfect for two families with little kids to go and enjoy. We are going to trade into this resort it's available TPU is 6 and other weeks are 3 TPU. This is for two bedrooms. I'm not sure why you want to give it away?
Silentg

THope

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My Mother had a Stroke and I have no kids of my own only nieces and nephews who live too far away now to use it.
I'm out west now and it makes it hard to use.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
Oh, I'm sorry, didn't mean to be insensitive.
I have never been to this timeshare, looks good, my kids are grown and on their own, no grandkids. Usually my husband and I travel together. 2 bedrooms is more than enough room. We have 6 timeshares sizes range from studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms. This is a great deal, hope you find a TUG member who will enjoy this place. Best wishes for your Mother.
Silentg

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
Best of luck, good deal for someone!

THope

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I'll let you know if it falls through

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
What are the floating weeks for the Summit and can you list are the fees associated with the resort? Also, is there a golf package included with the purchase?

THope

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What are the floating weeks for the Summit and can you list are the fees associated with the resort? Also, is there a golf package included with the purchase?
This week is under contract now. I'll let you know if it falls through.

Luckytimer

Reaction score
We are RCI Points so not familiar with a "floating week." What does that mean? Once I get the explanation, I am going to tell my sister about this offer. Thanks. Oh, so if they "buy" this from you, they do not have use of it until 2018?????

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Massanutten doesn't have an owners golf package.
I asked the OP and this particular Summit Unit floats 1-52.
I own an EOY one of these. You come in on the second floor to the 2 br full kitchen lockoff with a screened in porch. As you come in you go down the stairs to the 2br partial kitchen unit with an open porch and a gas grill on the porch.
You can reserve up to 2 years in advance but you have to pay your MF when you reserve the unit. New Years week (which usually gets the highest tpu's) is the only one that you have to reserve more than a year in advance. If you want a summer week a year is usually good. If you wait until late October/November or later to reserve for the next year you still can get a ski week or a nice late spring/early summer or leaf season week (but these aren't good tpu weeks to deposit).
If you want specific units/location you also need to reserve early because everything is first come first serve.

Luckytimer

Reaction score
Did your "sale" go through? I had emailed this to my sister. She said they want it but when I came back to the site it said "under contract." If it's still available, I have a buyer for you. Thank you.

Jeholland

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harbor, PCB, Nashville, Glade
Is this still available or has it been transferred to a new owner?