• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Timeshare/FREE Title Transfer/Free 2018 Usage - Sheraton Vistana Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boon

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana
FREE Timeshare FREE Title Transfer Free 2018 usage - Sheraton Vistana - Falls Phase

2 bedrooms
Fixed Unit # 0325
Fixed week 04:

Check in Fri / Sat / Sun
• 2019: Jan 25-27, 2019
• 2020: Jan 24-26, 2020
• 2021: Jan 22-24, 2021

Usage: First usage for new owner is 2019
Maintenance Fee: 2018 MF has been paid: $922.95, deposited in RCI
*if you want to use 2018, we can work out something by using RCI points to book you a week.
RCI trading point for this unit: 22 – 27 (Vary in years)

2019 usage can be deposited right away by paying the maintenance fee in advance.

This unit paid in full and have no back taxes/fees/etc owed to the resort.

Owner at Vistana resort has a free Interval International Exchange program membership for 2 years (we received this letter the end of last year, new buyer will be able to activate the membership)
I have owned this since 2011 usage year and stayed here twice, very nice resort.

Title Transfer: I will pay for Title transfer fees

Link to SVR website: https://www.vistana.com/destinations/sheraton-vistana-resort/villas/700#two-bedroom-villafalls

Link to Resort Map: https://www.vistana.com/destinations/sheraton-vistana-resort/map

Pictures and videos: https://www.starwoodvacationnetwork.com/villa-collection/sheraton-vistana-resort/photos-videos

*Please click on my blue user name and send me an email or pm.

Last edited:

Boon

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana
Empty nest now, we don't use it as often as we used to any more. Hope to give this timeshare to a fellow TUGGER who would be able to take advantage of this good deal.

GrammyC

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kingston Cove Hilton Heas
Empty nest now, we don't use it as often as we used to any more. Hope to give this timeshare to a fellow TUGGER who would be able to take advantage of this good deal.
Is there any advantage to the star points or star options?

r1lee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SVV
Star pints is spg, stands for Starwood preferred guests.

Totally different then star options. Which is a westin/Sheraton timeshare point system. Only available to resale mandatory resorts.

SVO as a resale loses its spg and star options.

GrammyC

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Star pints is spg, stands for Starwood preferred guests.

Totally different then star options. Which is a westin/Sheraton timeshare point system. Only available to resale mandatory resorts.

SVO as a resale loses its spg and star options.
Is there any advantage to star options or can you get as much value without them? I guess I'm getting a little confused about the perks.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Is there any advantage to star options or can you get as much value without them? I guess I'm getting a little confused about the perks.
The week being given away not come with any StarOptions or StarPoint abilities.

GrammyC

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I understand that. But is there any advantage in having the star options or star points?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I understand that. But is there any advantage in having the star options or star points?
Advantages of StarPoints is always up for debate. Most would usually say the advantages don't outweigh the large upfront purchase price from the developer that is needed in order to take advantage of StarPoints.

There definitely are advantages of StarOptions. StarOptions allow you to book at other Vistana resorts at 8 months. There is far more availability using StarOptions than there is trying to trade through Interval International.

• StarPoints=Starwood Preferred Guest Hotel Points. These are loyalty points for stays at SPG hotel properties through the SPG program run my Marriott.
  • StarOptions=Timeshare points for use to stay at Vistana timeshare properties.

StarPoints and StarOptions are not interchangeable. Just wanting to clarify in case there was any confusion as to what these were.

Boon

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana
Thank you dioxide45 for the clarification. Since I am not the first owner for this timeshare, therefor I did not have any of this option.

Boon

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana
" SALE PENDING " from other site.

Status
Not open for further replies.