• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grandview Transfer Time

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
Anyone know how long it takes for Grandview to process a transfer?

Deed was recorded on 7/7/17... But resort still not showing transfered. I know they normally take time, but closing company / seller said they normally transfer in 20-30 days or less from time recorded deed and transfer request received by them.

ssreward

TUG Member
Reaction score
All 3 of mine were pretty fast. Last one was recorded 7/17 & I got the resort notification letter last week. It definitely seems like they're taking a long time on yours!

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
Thanks for the reply.... I sent the seller / closing company and email asking them for their tracking number for the transfer fee and payment they sent with the new deed to them. I called Daily Resort Management and used the information the seller provided and they replied they don't show any transfer in process. Kind of getting irritating at this point... While the seller always seems cordial and generally replies to emails in a timely manner, many of their emails lack any real answers. When we were originally doing all the documents. I had to email them multiple times for errors in the documents. Then when they were finally fine and I signed and scan and send back they sent me a USPS prepaid mailer to send them the original documents and the mailer was made out for me to mail them to myself....

They did send me a copy of the deed yesterday, but seems pretty weird they did not ask me till this week if I wanted a copy of the deed when online records show it was recorded back on 7/7/17.... Needless to say starting to get frustrated with them. Oh well I guess I will have to see how this pans out....

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
Well I found the reason for the hold up. Since 7/8 every time I email seller / closing agent they state every thing is progressing nicely on 7/26 I was told just waiting on Grandview to complete the transfer.

Re-assured again on 8/4. On 8/8 get email from closing agent stating once again they sent me a wrong form. This time they had sent me an RCI transfer form for weeks not Points. So I signed new form.

After seeing SSRewards response above, I contacted daily resort management and they had no record of a transfer for account number I was given. So I tell seller / closing agent agent that resort transfer dept has no record of a pending transfer and they typically log them all in 7-10 days of receipt. So I demand the tracking number where they sent my documents. 36 hours later I get the tracking number and a statement they have no idea what is taking the resort so long. If they don't have it completed in a couple more weeks they will follow up.

I run the tracking number an low and behold they printed shipping label on 7/24. But never mailed stuff off till 8/8, and resort did not get till 8/10. So they are trying to blame the resort when they are the screw ups that did not mail recorded deed to resort for 32 days after it was recorded.

I would have been okay to hear we got busy and forgot to send off but to boldly lie about it is pretty ridiculous. In the end I feel I'll get what I paid for, but will never use them again since they lack integrity. Which is pretty sad because they have a Hyatt I am interested in, but don't want to deal with them anymore.

ssreward

TUG Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it straightened out!! That is really shoddy of them to keep trying to put it on the resort when they dropped the ball. Fwiw, the seller on my last purchase sent me an executed weeks form instead of points too & RCI had no problem getting it done - I even offered to send the correct form when I noticed & they said it wasn't necessary. It's sad your seller couldn't just admit it got overlooked...

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I bought a GLV and it was transferred and points loaded into RCI in less than a month total. That being said, I got the letter from Grandview but that is it. No website. Nothing. Will they just send me a bill for yearly MF?

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I bought a GLV and it was transferred and points loaded into RCI in less than a month total. That being said, I got the letter from Grandview but that is it. No website. Nothing. Will they just send me a bill for yearly MF?

Go to the website www.dailymanagementresorts.com and get your id and password set up. You can pay your maintenance fees online. You will need to know your contract number but it should be on the letter they sent you. If it isn't you can just call the phone number that should be on the letter you were sent.

Yes they will send you a bill in late November or early December and the maintenance fees are due by January 1. But you still want to get your account set up online.