• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Has anyone dealt with R Randall at Dash Realty Group

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi
I ask because he was interested in one of my Marriott's for rent.

Thanks
Cyn

brianfox

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai x3
I'm not too sure about this place.

They sent me an official rental agreement as they claim to have renters, but they want me to do the following BEFORE payment:
Supply my confirmation number AND change the occupier to their client

That doesn't sound kosher to me. It otherwise looks OK.

Thoughts?

Liz123

Reaction score
Did anyone end up dealing with R Randall from Fash

Dash Realty? I, too, got email from him and today looking to proceed on renting my timeshare.
I have had good experiences, very good, with 2 other realty groups. Was odd at first, and I was skeptical, but everything was very smooth and communication was excellent. Typically we have our own contract spelling out specifics, and request 50% Paynent and that must clear bgiee we sell Marriott to out their name on reservation. Then we request final payment 60 days in advance of arrival date. I believe with marriott our name stays on reservation, even once we add their name. My bigger concern is someone scamming timeshare or banking info out of us that could be used. Would love to hear if r Randall is legit and if anyone has completed a deal with him.

Liz123

Reaction score
Oops -R Randall from Dash Realty is who I am looking into.
BTW he is not listed or pictured on their website. Will call Realty office tomorrow to check.

lbwdss

Reaction score
Hi - how did this end up? I was contacted by Marie of Dash Realty and I'm curious. Thank you!

Tinker

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None
I am interested in anyone who has dealt with Marie from Dash Realty. I am not a condo owner. I have rented a condo at the Marriot thru Dash Realty and I am experiencing issues with the condo I have rented versus the request I made at time of booking. I am being bounced back and forth between Marriot Management and Marie at Dash Realty. Very disappointing.

bluesfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi - how did this end up? I was contacted by Marie of Dash Realty and I'm curious. Thank you!

Did you ever end up renting/working with Marie? How did your transaction go? I was recently contacted by her and am similarly curious. Thanks!!

bluesfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oops -R Randall from Dash Realty is who I am looking into.
BTW he is not listed or pictured on their website. Will call Realty office tomorrow to check.

Did you end up working with R Randall at Dash Realty? How did your transaction go? I was contacted by Marie of Dash Realty and I'm curious. Thanks very much for your feedback!

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Hi
I ask because he was interested in one of my Marriott's for rent.

Thanks
Cyn
I too got one this morning from Randy about my Redweek posting availability and am hesitant because of scammers. IN fact the only interest I have had is from two realtor groups.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I have done several rental with Randy, and she is great to work with - yes, Randy is a "she."

pcgirl54

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Funny Denise..I did a google search and found a realtor Randy Randall who was "he" but not with Dash. Dash it seems has several locations. I never heard of them. The reply to me today was they have a guest who she will see if interested and ready to secure. So if this is legit how does it work?

bluesfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd post this reply to my own question above regarding Marie at Dash Realty. We ended up working with Marie regarding a Marriott week that we posted for rental on RedWeek. She had a third-party who was interested in renting our week. We ended up communicating with Marie both via e-mail and over the phone. Communications with Marie were prompt and very professional. Dash's basic 2-page agreement was straightforward and reasonable. We ended up completing the transaction within 2 business days and received our check within another 2 days following completion of the transaction. We will definitely work with Marie if needed in the future, and I would highly recommend her to others!

janej

TUG Member
Reaction score
I also received an offer from Randy. Do you have to provide your social security number?

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Princeville, Kaanapolia
I got a call from Dash yesterday about a property of mine in HA (Westin) which was posted on Redweek. Less than 20 hours later, funds were transferred, I received those funds and I provided the confirmation number back to Marie. I read some comments in advance which might have question Marie and Dash Realty. Any negative comments in my view are unfounded. I am 100% satisfied, I wanted to make sure others know that Dash Realty knows what they are talking about and Marie is more than responsive. I plan on working with Marie in the future. No question. I would also suggest that if you are posting on Redweek you call them directly and give her your inventory and may perform magic for you.

Enjoy

sprentals100

Reaction score
I have done several rental with Randy, and she is great to work with - yes, Randy is a "she."

Hi Denise... would you happen to have a email address or phone number or website for Randy? I would like to see if she can help me.