• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Has anyone heard of Properties Exchange or Resort Properties Exchange ?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
looks to be the same, i was just linking it to the thread that originally mentioned the actual company name!

Reaction score
Looks like karma was on the side of Mr. Chavez. He was not found guilty and set free. Now he is sueing the Boulder Police Department and Boulder County District Attorney's Office, alleging that he is the victim of malicious prosecution. He made the following comment: He said that he is a good man with a legitimate business and his company "continues to work with clients to finalize any remaining files despite the City's obstruction." It's a good thing he could afford a good lawyer. Hopefully he will be able to continue helping others. I feel bad that dozens of his employees lost their job over the city's senseless act. I am sure he will bounce back.

Heres the link:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31124024/man-charged-alleged-time-share-scheme-plans-sue

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like karma was on the side of Mr. Chavez. He was not found guilty and set free. Now he is sueing the Boulder Police Department and Boulder County District Attorney's Office, alleging that he is the victim of malicious prosecution. He made the following comment: He said that he is a good man with a legitimate business and his company "continues to work with clients to finalize any remaining files despite the City's obstruction." It's a good thing he could afford a good lawyer. Hopefully he will be able to continue helping others. I feel bad that dozens of his employees lost their job over the city's senseless act. I am sure he will bounce back.

Heres the link:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31124024/man-charged-alleged-time-share-scheme-plans-sue

As I read the article, Mr. Chavez has not been acquitted of the (more than 100) felony counts against him. There is actually no mention of any verdict and, as far as I know, there has not been a trial yet. Do you have some additional, more current information to cite, or have you simply misinterpreted the article?

The article whose link you have provided simply states that Chavez has filed a "notice of intent to sue claim" (...we'll see about that later, won't we? ) for malicious prosecution. If he is ultimately convicted on the (more than 100) felony counts against him as charged, that claim will quickly dissolve into thin air.

I am unclear why you are "sure" that this thieving parasite will "bounce back". If he is ultimately convicted on multiple felony charges, it is reasonable to speculate or assume that there might very well be a "career change" in his future. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
As I read the article, Mr. Chavez has not been found not guilty of the (more than 100) felony counts against him. There is no mention of a verdict in the article. Do you have more current information to cite, or have you merely misinterpreted the article?

The article whose link you have provided simply states that Chavez has indicated that he "plans" (...we'll see later, won't we? ) to sue for malicious prosecution. If he is ultimately convicted on the (more than 100) felony counts as charged, that claim will quickly dissolve into thin air.
His business works. He negotiated a transfer of my property back the resort. I don't own mine anymore. Just advocating for him because he got me out of that crazy loop of lies and disappointments. Transfers are a slow process, but I can't imagine why he would do for some and not for others. If I was a guilty man, I would not want to go back into a court room to sue the city. I would leave town. He may have to change his name again after they have smeared his reputation. Who knows? I just hope he can finish helping those people since he is not in trouble anymore. If I was his customers, I would sue the Boulder PD as well. Boulder definitely delayed their transfer process even further.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
His business works. He negotiated a transfer of my property back the resort. I don't own mine anymore. Just advocating for him because he got me out of that crazy loop of lies and disappointments. Transfers are a slow process, but I can't imagine why he would do for some and not for others. If I was a guilty man, I would not want to go back into a court room to sue the city. I would leave town. He may have to change his name again after they have smeared his reputation. Who knows? I just hope he can finish helping those people since he is not in trouble anymore. If I was his customers, I would sue the Boulder PD as well. Boulder definitely delayed their transfer process even further.

You are free to wave Kristopher Chavez' flag all you want. I'd simply like to know why you believe that he has been acquitted of the (more than 100 counts) felony charges against him when there has not yet even been a trial :ponder:.

Do you have any additional facts or more current information to present regarding the accurate status of the criminal case against Chavez?
This is a simple and straightforward question; my hope is that you have an equally simple and straightforward answer; the cited article certainly ain't it.
As far as I know, Chavez' criminal case has not yet even gone to trial. Nothing in the article you've cited states (or remotely suggests or implies) otherwise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We can agree to disagree. I do however agree that the article is not clear that he has been cleared, but with as much bias reporting and news, I would definitely not expect that considering that city's police department may have made a mistake and charged an innocent person with felony charges. That would be a black eye for that city's law enforcement and the paper would not incite that. We will see. I just think that him being interviewed is a sign that he is not locked up right now and in his statement, he talks about being thankful about having the resources to have had been able to fight the charges. Seems to me like that is his own Chavez flag. True or false? Who knows? I just hope he does do right and help the other folks that he has been paid to help. Time will tell.