• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hyatt and Interval Question

Forensicpsych53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark; Hyatt
Hello; I own a Hyatt week and have an Interval International gold account provided as part of the HRC dues paid annually. Does anyone know whether a non-Hyatt week can be added to the same Interval International Account? Thank you -- As a TUG member I am so impressed and grateful for the generous sharing of timeshare knowledge available on this forum.

lizap

TUG Member
Reaction score
No. Hyatt's weeks deposited with II are translated into points.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Any time your timeshare company pays for your II account, you can't add another week not associated with that company to the account.

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Membership fees for a separate account, however, are pretty nominal and probably not a bad idea in the event you ever decide to sell your Hyatt property. One other advantage of having a second account is that you can use the second account to trade into Hyatt--something you cannot do with your Hyatt-associated II membership.

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI Hawaii Collection 74,000 points

Westin 2 Bedroom Maui; selling it now.
2 bedroom ocean Front Hyatt week 51. We Rent it on VRBO only.
Hello; I own a Hyatt week and have an Interval International gold account provided as part of the HRC dues paid annually. Does anyone know whether a non-Hyatt week can be added to the same Interval International Account? Thank you -- As a TUG member I am so impressed and grateful for the generous sharing of timeshare knowledge available on this forum.

Write a letter or email and ask. It's best to get a solid no in writing. I've added a lot to my accounts over the years. . You will learn like I did. And be careful. A lot of stuff online and in these forums are flat out wrong. It's like getting news only twitter or those other sites. It's a lot of fake news or weird news. Always get it in writing and it doesn't hurt to ask.

God bless.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Write a letter or email and ask. It's best to get a solid no in writing. I've added a lot to my accounts over the years. . You will learn like I did. And be careful. A lot of stuff online and in these forums are flat out wrong. It's like getting news only twitter or those other sites. It's a lot of fake news or weird news. Always get it in writing and it doesn't hurt to ask.

God bless.
Just like a lot of the answers you get from the customer service reps is wrong too? I would put far more faith in the collective wisdom of those on TUG than a single rep answering a question.

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

I learned Control P does a print screen. It's great so you can send it to family. If anyone does this.

GB

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Just like a lot of the answers you get from the customer service reps is wrong too? I would put far more faith in the collective wisdom of those on TUG than a single rep answering a question.
Agree. It's why something in writing is worth gold. The control P function is what saved me a bunch.
Sorry. Hope that helps.

Kal

TUG Member
Reaction score
The published Hyatt rules clearly state that you can only use Interval for HRC properties. No other resort properties can be added to that account.