TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

I'm locked out of my II account

Discussion in 'Exchanging' started by FLDVCFamily, Sep 13, 2017.

1. FLDVCFamily

FLDVCFamily TUG Member

Waiting on hold for II tech support right now. I'm locked out of my II account, and I'm afraid it's because I booked units for my friends when we all evacuated last week for Irma. We're all from the same town and we were all under mandatory evacuation. All the units were at the same resort so we could all be together. I wonder if this triggered something for II to lock up my account? I'm pretty frustrated right now. Does anyone know what is going on or if I have permanently lost access? I use II all the time and I'm freaked out :(

2. FLDVCFamily

FLDVCFamily TUG Member

Ugh, yup I totally screwed up. You can't book more than 3 concurrent reservations at same resort. I'm so upset that I somehow did not realize that. I hope that II forgives me.

3. LAX Mom

LAX Mom TUG Member

I've seen the rule regarding 3 concurrent getaway
    reservations at the same resort at some Marriott properties. Does this apply to all II resorts?

4. Egret1986

Egret1986 TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Circumstances of event should prevail and forgiveness of offense given. Try not to be upset. :)

5. FLDVCFamily

FLDVCFamily TUG Member

Um, II is amazing. They were forgiving. I could cry with how kind the escalation rep was. They just needed to make sure that I knew the 3 getaways concurrent rule for future. My account is unlocked and I have definitely learned not to do that again!

mauitraveler, klpca and amycurl like this.
  6. FLDVCFamily

FLDVCFamily TUG Member

It was a Marriott property. I think it's all resorts though.

7. LAX Mom

LAX Mom TUG Member

Thanks. You would think II wouldn't enforce that during an emergency evacuation.

Just saw your post above. I'm glad they treated you well.

8. Saintsfanfl

Saintsfanfl TUG Member

The problem is the rule needs to stay in place to prevent mass renting and someone taking advantage of the situation. They can and should then look at each offense on a case by case basis. I am glad it worked out.

9. FLDVCFamily

FLDVCFamily TUG Member

They didn't enforce it once they realized that it was an emergency evac. They were really awesome about it.

I can totally see why they that rule in place normally though.