• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

It's alive!

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I think I have seen this posted here before.

Kurt

That may have been me. On the old site (revolution/legacy) I tried repeatedly to book a 2-night at W57 with HGVC points. It would not let me do it (gave me errors every time I went to pay). I had to call in and have them book it for me.

Seems maybe now they fixed it.

Although (this may not be due to new site) anyone know about this?
Had a 1 BR at Lagoon tower booked. Today there's 2 "green" days that show up, so I try to add the two days. It won't let me do it. In fact, I couldn't select any 1 BR units, even though it showed a 1 BR is what I booked (and I made sure it was the LR coded one that showed the 2 days).

So I ended up booking a 1 BR Plus.
Waited a minute, go back. It should have released my 4 nights 1 BR. Nope, according to it, the original 4 days aren't there.

Do they not update the inventory in real time?

I probably should've called in and had them add the 2 days, although not too big of a deal anyway since I need Feb. 2018.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Do they not update the inventory in real time?

The last time I did this cancel and rebook to use up some rescued points first and shuffle my point usage, it took about 15 minutes for the inventory to show back up on the site. Did you go back and try again?

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
The last time I did this cancel and rebook to use up some rescued points first and shuffle my point usage, it took about 15 minutes for the inventory to show back up on the site. Did you go back and try again?

Hmm, thanks Sandy. I wonder if there's a glitch in their system because it doesn't show the 2 days any longer. (Maybe phantom?)

Eh, next time I'll call I guess

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Hmm, thanks Sandy. I wonder if there's a glitch in their system because it doesn't show the 2 days any longer. (Maybe phantom?)

Eh, next time I'll call I guess

I thought I lost the reservation but it finally did come back. I was almost ready to give up on and I checked one last time before I gave up and it was there.

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
The last time I did this cancel and rebook to use up some rescued points first and shuffle my point usage, it took about 15 minutes for the inventory to show back up on the site.

I have changed and/or cancelled/rebooked many reservations now using both the old and new system. Many times I am also shuffling my point usage. I have had the same experience, the inventory would show back up anywhere between 5-15 minutes.

kdorward

TUG Member
Reaction score
I recently upgraded is 10.3.1 on my iPad. Now I can't get the search menu with date selection and graph selection. I tried turned ng the iPad horizontal and it doesn't appear either. Favorite menu bar appears on the left side and doesn't go away so there isn't enough room. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
I recently upgraded is 10.3.1 on my iPad. Now I can't get the search menu with date selection and graph selection. I tried turned ng the iPad horizontal and it doesn't appear either. Favorite menu bar appears on the left side and doesn't go away so there isn't enough room. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Try clicking the Bookmarks icon to turn off the sidebar.

d33b5d1f86fde2ab346710c34f99fe85.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brp

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think NYC has always been able to make 1 night res with points.

Yes, I think I have seen this posted here before.

Kurt

Yes. We own at W. 57th and have made 1-night reservations there a bunch of times.

That may have been me. On the old site (revolution/legacy) I tried repeatedly to book a 2-night at W57 with HGVC points. It would not let me do it (gave me errors every time I went to pay). I had to call in and have them book it for me.

Seems maybe now they fixed it.

Interesting. We did all but one of these less-than-3-night bookings on the old site without a hitch. Are you an owner there, or was this within the 45-day window? Maybe that makes a difference?

Cheers.

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes. We own at W. 57th and have made 1-night reservations there a bunch of times.

Interesting. We did all but one of these less-than-3-night bookings on the old site without a hitch. Are you an owner there, or was this within the 45-day window? Maybe that makes a difference?

Cheers.

No, only own at Las Vegas, so it was in the 45-day window. But since I live in Albany, NY it's rather easy to book NYC and take the train down. Now, DC is a diff. story (LOL).