• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Keep Calm and Buy Resale T-shirt available for regular purchase!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Working with TUG member MichaelColey who has a business printing shirts, we have this one to offer for all TUG members to purchase directly from his business for an amazing rate of $12+shipping! this is even less than the original T-spring campaign price!

http://www.hiptogether.com/TUG-Keep-Calm-and-Buy-Resale-TUG1.htm

TUG_Keep_Calm_and_Buy_Resale__88299.1434046217.220.290.jpg

here is the link to buy the shirt on his site!

also if you find anything else you would like on his site, he has graciously provided a discount code of "TUG" that gives an instant 15% off for the next few weeks!

Every give this man a hand, as this is a great offer!

Last edited:

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just a few clarifications and additional notes:

* Unlike the TeeSpring business model, this will be available ANY TIME. You don't have to wait to see if enough others order, and you don't have to worry about missing a deadline.

* In addition to the Green shirts, we have nine other colors you can choose from -- Black, Purple, Hot Pink, Brown, Indigo (bluish gray), Wine, Red, Turquoise and Royal Blue.

* The 15% off coupon (TUG) is good on anything (including the TUG shirt), but only through 6/21/15.

* Plus sizes (2X to 5X) are available, but they're extra. The blanks cost us more and the shipping costs more, so to keep the prices as low as possible, we have to pass those costs on.

Thanks!

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Nice to see TUG members supporting each other.

Sent from my iPad

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
also the same rule applies for the membership bonus...if you get a picture at a timeshare resort while wearing the shirt, ill give you a free membership extension!

Sandy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow - I like this one too

Maybe a bit more ;) than the one I already have. Both are great, and it is a joy to wear and answer questions about timeshares. I think this t-shirt campaign is a wonderful idea, and I hope it keeps going.

Good work Brian and Michael. Let's spread the TUG information to the world!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Just a few clarifications and additional notes:

* Unlike the TeeSpring business model, this will be available ANY TIME. You don't have to wait to see if enough others order, and you don't have to worry about missing a deadline.

* In addition to the Green shirts, we have nine other colors you can choose from -- Black, Purple, Hot Pink, Brown, Indigo (bluish gray), Wine, Red, Turquoise and Royal Blue.

* The 15% off coupon (TUG) is good on anything (including the TUG shirt), but only through 6/21/15.

* Plus sizes (2X to 5X) are available, but they're extra. The blanks cost us more and the shipping costs more, so to keep the prices as low as possible, we have to pass those costs on.

Thanks!

Wow, thanks I'm always happy to support a TUG member and thanks for the discount, I just ordered the Turquoise

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
also the same rule applies for the membership bonus...if you get a picture at a timeshare resort while wearing the shirt, ill give you a free membership extension!

Ok, I did not realize this, I'm wearing this shirt for my upcoming timeshare visit. Do I need to take the picture with the name of the resort in the background or can the picture be taken anywhere on the grounds of the resort?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
long as its somewhere within the resort that we can identify.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
I was going to take my shirt to Fitzpatrick's Castle, but they are the nicest people in the world. I did not want to hurt their feelings. As far as I know they are not doing timeshare presentations there and I have no regrets owning there. I did buy resale from another Tug member and love the place like my own home!
I will wear it somewhere else where the sales people are pushy!
TerryC

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Woohoo! I went with "quick rescission black. "

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I was going to take my shirt to Fitzpatrick's Castle, but they are the nicest people in the world. I did not want to hurt their feelings. As far as I know they are not doing timeshare presentations there and I have no regrets owning there. I did buy resale from another Tug member and love the place like my own home!
I will wear it somewhere else where the sales people are pushy!
TerryC

That is how I feel about one of the timeshares I own, its independently owned and I just love it...

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nine ordered so far, and they should all be shipped out on Monday.

Large variety of colors ordered:

Kelly Green (pictured) - 3
Wine - 2
Turquoise - 1
Royal Blue - 1
Indigo - 1
Black - 1

Red, Purple, Brown and Hot Pink are the only colors not ordered yet!

Our cutoff for shipping is about 2pm CT each day, so you still have a chance to be one of the first!

Here's the picture:

TUG%20Keep%20Calm%20and%20Buy%20Resale.jpg

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone that the coupon ("TUG") for an extra 15% off the TUG "Keep Calm" shirt (and anything else you want to buy) expires on Sunday.

We also have a huge sale going on, with $5 off all 300 of our women's and children's designs, celebrating our 5000th Facebook fan and our 300th design.

The first batch of shirts went out on Monday. If you got yours already, what do you think? Looking forward to seeing pictures. :)

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Just got mine....nice quality, nice graphics. Thanks.

I'll 'model' it later :rolleyes:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
got mine today and couldnt be happier! its fantastic!!!!

Thanks again Michael!

this shall definitely be my go-to attire for any future sales presentations I cannot talk my way out of scheduling upon checkin!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
not actually staying in a timeshare until the end of the year, but ill certainly get a shot! =)

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Updated statistics on the colors ordered... I really expected more would get the Kelly Green (with the Chive tie-in and that being the color pictured), but there has been a good variety of colors ordered:

Kelly Green - 3
Indigo - 2
Royal Blue - 2
Wine - 2
Black - 1
Turquoise - 1
Red - 0
Purple - 0
Brown - 0
Hot Pink - 0

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
I will try to get a pic of me wearing mine tomorrow. I keep forgetting about it and I do have it with me at our timeshare. I only wish you had women's sizes and not just generic sizes, as the women's sizes fit much better and look much better than ones made for unisex.

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
We do stock women's cut tees for a few of the colors (Red, Black and Brown), but I initially set the Keep Calm shirt up for Unisex tees just to keep it simple. If there's a demand for the women's cut tees, I'll go ahead and add the options.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
I've added the options for women's cut tees.

They really do much better on women. Here is the pic of me- looking very frumpy in mine at our new acquired free resort this past week. I am over weight but believe me the women's cut tee would have been more flattering.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Here it is. I'm in the lobby.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 203