• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ko Olina 3 bedroom locations

alhanna

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are planning a trip to Ko Olina and wondering if anyone knows the locations of the 3 bedroom units with an ocean view. Where are they in the towers?

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Right in the of moana and naia towers only.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Right in the middle of the towers closest to the elevators. Located in moana and naia towers only.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
So how many units 3 br units would there be total ?

I think there are 26 3BR units, but there may be 28. I can't tell for sure from the view map that I have.

Best,

Greg

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think there are 26 3BR units, but there may be 28. I can't tell for sure from the view map that I have.

Best,

Greg

Does anybody know which are the 2 BD locations?

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Does anybody know which are the 2 BD locations?

If you see the site map posted in #5 above, virtually all are 2BR units -- the only 3BRs are in the center of the building and are marked as 3OV. Make sense?

Thx!

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you see the site map posted in #5 above, virtually all are 2BR units -- the only 3BRs are in the center of the building and are marked as 3OV. Make sense?

Thx!

I saw that. The map appears to show 2BDLO. I would like to know the location of the 2 BD units (no connecting door, one kitchen, no dividing wall)

Quadmaniac

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Willow Ridge (x2), Ko Olina week 51 (x3) & 52(x2)
I found this picture from another thread

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 368

Quadmaniac

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I was looking to buy a 3 br week 51 and 52 - do you think it would be too direct if I slipped a letter under each door of the 3 br units this week and next week while I am here ?

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I saw that. The map appears to show 2BDLO. I would like to know the location of the 2 BD units (no connecting door, one kitchen, no dividing wall)

Those are in the Naia building only, but I do not know how many of them are LO's and how many are dedicated 2BRs.

Best,

Greg

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
I found this picture from another thread

This one shows the views clearly, but I don't think it differentiates between 2 BD and 2 BDLO.

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
As a 2 BDLO OV owner, I can reserve a 2 BD. Does anybody know if the 2 BD owners can reserve 2 BDLO?

Quadmaniac

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This one shows the views clearly, but I don't think it differentiates between 2 BD and 2 BDLO.

If you look at the legend in the bottom, the black dot denotes a dedicated 2 br, so any suite with it is a non lock off unit. The non lock offs are in the NAIA towers or the 3 br where they have locked off the studio.

melroseman

TUG Member
Reaction score
3 Bedroom Mountain Views??

I am thinking of renting points to go from a 2 bedroom to a 3 bedroom at Ko Olina for a bigger family vacation. This helpful thread shows the locations of the 3 bedroom units as all Ocean View, but the points chart has both Ocean Views and Mountain Views, unless the 3 bedroom Mountain Views don't exist yet???

Can I get a 3 bedroom Ocean View for Mountain View points?? TYIA

Quadmaniac

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am thinking of renting points to go from a 2 bedroom to a 3 bedroom at Ko Olina for a bigger family vacation. This helpful thread shows the locations of the 3 bedroom units as all Ocean View, but the points chart has both Ocean Views and Mountain Views, unless the 3 bedroom Mountain Views don't exist yet???

Can I get a 3 bedroom Ocean View for Mountain View points?? TYIA

If you look up a few replies, there is a map that shows the Island View 3 brs in the Naia. They are the ones in purple in the legend.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If you look up a few replies, there is a map that shows the Island View 3 brs in the Naia. They are the ones in purple in the legend.

Those 3BR MV rooms are well located and will have a good ocean view until Tower 4 is built.

Best,

Greg

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Those 3BR MV rooms are well located and will have a good ocean view until Tower 4 is built.

Best,

Greg

Anyone have a photo of the balcony view from a 3BR MV at MKO?

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Anyone have a photo of the balcony view from a 3BR MV at MKO?

I do not but I have tried to simulate it ok Google Earth and I think it is good!!

Best,

Greg

hangloose

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Vista (x2)
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Based on the MKO images above, are the 3BRs only in Hale Moana and Hale Nai'i, none in Hale Kona? If so, any difference in the 3BR layout across either building?