• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Sub-Forum

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
Yes, thanks Brian!!!

WalnutBaron

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Three cheers to Brian! TUG is awesome, and Brian, you're a big reason why.

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
:cheer::cheer:Yeah!

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Glad to see that Hyatt owners now have a forum of their own!

sts1732

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sunset Harbor Key, west
Pinion pointe Sedona, az.
let me add my thanks..............TO BRIAN............:thumbup:

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Glad to see it, thanks

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
it is now harder to find from the main menu
On the contrary, you can click directly through from the BBS home page. Just look for the "All Other Timeshare Systems" forum as you normally would. Right below it are two direct links--one for DRI, and ta daaaa!--one called "Hyatt Vacation Club". Click on the link and you're in the new forum.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
alternatively since its a new feature and many might not know about it, at the top and bottom of any page on the forum is a "quick navigation" link...its shown here in the red circle:

upload_2017-6-22_12-57-9.png

when clicking this it will display a quick overview of the entire site with all the forums available to click on instantly to take you there making navigation quick and easy for anyone!

upload_2017-6-22_12-58-31.png

Reaction score
On the contrary, you can click directly through from the BBS home page. Just look for the "All Other Timeshare Systems" forum as you normally would. Right below it are two direct links--one for DRI, and ta daaaa!--one called "Hyatt Vacation Club". Click on the link and you're in the new forum.

That link was not there when I last checked, but I am glad to see it now ;)

BellaWyn

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Nice! New tools! Gotta love that! Thought I clicked on everything. Apparently not.......:rolleyes:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
So who is the Hyatt forum moderator?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
there is no official moderator (or me, if we want to be specific) while the forum is in this stage. if it takes off and becomes more popular...we can certainly assign one!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Brian, I'm not even a Hyatt owner but I'm very interested in purchasing a Hyatt and I'm excited to see this sub forum. Thank you for setting this up

cafeirene

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you, and I hope to maybe see some sightings here since I got the impression folks weren't bothering to post the Hyatt ones in the distressed/sightings general. When folks DO share, it helps those of us who are always hoping for a Kaanapali stay to have hope.... ;-)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thank you, and I hope to maybe see some sightings here since I got the impression folks weren't bothering to post the Hyatt ones in the distressed/sightings general. When folks DO share, it helps those of us who are always hoping for a Kaanapali stay to have hope.... ;-)
You won't see sightings here. Those are restricted to the Sightings forum, they can't be posted in the general forums and must be in the members only section. You may not be seeing many because there just aren't very many?

BellaWyn

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Brian, I'm not even a Hyatt owner but I'm very interested in purchasing a Hyatt and I'm excited to see this sub forum. Thank you for setting this up
+1 here also. Have been lurking for awhile now to get a better understanding of the Hyatt system. This makes it much more convenient. Thanks bunches!!

May need to ask Mods to change my TUG handle. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
+1 here also. Have lurking for awhile now to get a better understanding of the Hyatt system. This makes it much more convenient. Thanks bunches!!

How about HyaBella!!!

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
+1 here also. Have lurking for awhile now to get a better understanding of the Hyatt system. This makes it much more convenient. Thanks bunches!!

No need to lurk, Bella. Just come right in to our shiny new forum through the front door, grab a spot of tea or a cold one (whatever's your pleasure), and join us. There's good company here, and you're always welcome.