• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Website: Unable to Register

Cdn Gal

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Good Morning,
What is the number that I should use if I am unable to register? I have tried to register for the past 2 weeks but until today have not had the time to stay on the phone for 2 hours plus to get assistance. What number is everyone using to get technical assistance? I can use 2 phone to stay on hold for, I just need to get it done! Thank you, Joanne

Cdn Gal

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been on the phone for 50min plus waiting to talk to somebody. What's the best time to call?

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
The best time to call was 8:00.0001 AM
This morning she had me use the phone number on my account (instead of a contract number), when you are entering your credentials to register. The phone number was my cell (not the main number on the account). That worked (to register me) but then when I try to login I get the 'your account is available at time message'. Maybe that will help you get registered and with any luck you can login.

I called the VIP 800 number. I can't imagine what the hold times are for non-VIP.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I called the regular number. Then ext.3 then ext.2 on hold less than 5 minutes. Was still on hold with VIP number after I was done on another line

Cdn Gal

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
2 hours later and I finally got through to speak to somebody. There were problems on their end so she had to go through both on our accounts and fix the problem from her end. Whew!! Good thing I was working at the same time ;) Thanks everybody!!

jberndt10

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still says my account is unavailable. Are others still seeing this? I did create a new account name/password. Is there something else I could be doing wrong?

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still says my account is unavailable. Are others still seeing this? I did create a new account name/password. Is there something else I could be doing wrong?
I am still seeing the same thing....frustrating!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
MOD Note: changed title of this thread to reflect that is related to the new website.

bestresort

Reaction score
Jeez, We need a leader to take these brutes on

Wouldnt it be great if we could self manage it