• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Owner dashboard help

David Yuan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV
WLRx3
HRA
WKORVN-OF
HGVC Elarax3
I recently bought 3 resales off TUG : )
I signed up to vistana.com and was able to add in WLR via the option of "connect your ownership" etc, and that was done with no issues.

However, I do not see that option anymore to add in my other ones...(SVV)
Do I need to create another account on vistana.com for that?

thanks!

2disneydads

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I purchased my resales last year, I had to work directly with the member services department to have each interval added to our account as it closed. There does not seem to be any cross-referencing done as units closed. We got it done, and everyone was very cooperative and helpful. But you probably will need to be very hands-on as your intervals close.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
If your weeks were all deeded exactly the same with the same address, then they should have all been added to the same account. Any slight difference and they won't get matched up.

2disneydads

TUG Member
Reaction score
Mine were all deeded exactly the same way, and still they did not get into the same account without my active involvement with member services on multiple occasions. The OP should be proactive with member services as closing sets come back from the title companies/closing agents.

David Yuan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV
WLRx3
HRA
WKORVN-OF
HGVC Elarax3
Thanks all, guys!
I've been on the phone with CS rep and they said it hasn't xfer'd from the old owner yet...so I'll just wait a bit more.

thanks.

2disneydads

TUG Member
Reaction score
You should get confirmation from the transfer company when they have submitted the paperwork to Vistana. It does take Vistana some time to get the transfers noted on their records.

David Yuan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV
WLRx3
HRA
WKORVN-OF
HGVC Elarax3
Yes, I did, back on march 8th. and they also finally cashed my $25 transfer check this week...so I thought I'd give it a try...still too early I guess...

maddog497

TUG Member
Reaction score
We just received a confirmation email from LTT today that Vistana has recorded our 2 weeks and the transfer is now complete.

Is it as simple as signing up for an account (we are new owners) and then adding the weeks by their account number?

I have no issue calling but thought I would search here first.

Congratulations David on getting your Lagunamar unit.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
We just received a confirmation email from LTT today that Vistana has recorded our 2 weeks and the transfer is now complete.

Is it as simple as signing up for an account (we are new owners) and then adding the weeks by their account number?

I have no issue calling but thought I would search here first.

Congratulations David on getting your Lagunamar unit.

Since you are not a current owner, you can setup a new online account then connect your ownership using one of your contract/account numbers. If you provided your SSN to LTT when transferring, you may be able to add using your SSN. One thing to note, one week may be able to easily added with the above methods, but the second week may not show up automatically and may need a call to owner services to rectify. Also watch for the dreaded message on the Account Balances page that you get to when you click on the StarOption summary at the top. The message will mention about multiple IDs and needing to call to make all StarOption reservations. If that happens, see post #7 of this thread.

maddog497

TUG Member
Reaction score
Since you are not a current owner, you can setup a new online account then connect your ownership using one of your contract/account numbers. If you provided your SSN to LTT when transferring, you may be able to add using your SSN. One thing to note, one week may be able to easily added with the above methods, but the second week may not show up automatically and may need a call to owner services to rectify. Also watch for the dreaded message on the Account Balances page that you get to when you click on the StarOption summary at the top. The message will mention about multiple IDs and needing to call to make all StarOption reservations. If that happens, see post #7 of this thread.
Thanks

David Yuan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV
WLRx3
HRA
WKORVN-OF
HGVC Elarax3
I just got the email from LT transfer as well for the two SVV unit I bought...
Called the owner line, and they were able to see it under my name...however, even thou my name / address / phone / email were all the same on 3 deeds, they were not able to add it into my account yet. Said they need to do some work on the back end so all of them can show up for my one login. Another 30 day wait maybe...

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I just got the email from LT transfer as well for the two SVV unit I bought...
Called the owner line, and they were able to see it under my name...however, even thou my name / address / phone / email were all the same on 3 deeds, they were not able to add it into my account yet. Said they need to do some work on the back end so all of them can show up for my one login. Another 30 day wait maybe...
You might be better to call the phone number in the link provided in post 9 above.

David Yuan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV
WLRx3
HRA
WKORVN-OF
HGVC Elarax3
Oh, wow, I was not aware there was this issue...I had thought I read all of the post on TUG already : )
The lady who helped me did mention about resetting the VSN ID, so maybe there is hope for me yet...but if nothing happens in the next week ro so, for sure I'd give that number a try! Thanks for the tip!

maddog497

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just signed up for an Vistana account. It took a couple tries to register our weeks as my wife and I are on the deeds.
I didn't know what I should enter for the first name and it didn't work until I used just my name. Both weeks are there, so no issues.

Hopefully you get yours figured out shortly.

Last edited:

David Yuan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV
WLRx3
HRA
WKORVN-OF
HGVC Elarax3
Looks like they got it right on my account as well.
However, they made a mistake before everything got done.
Somehow last night, the old owner's info popped in my account, and I was able to view everything he has...
But today it all seem to be correct, only my stuff is showing up now.

thanks all!

SandyPGravel

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St. John Plat+
2 BR-VGV
Westin St. John Plat
2 BR-BV
Somehow last night, the old owner's info popped in my account, and I was able to view everything he has...

thanks all!
That same thing happened to me. (Old owners stuff in my account for a day.)

maddog497

TUG Member
Reaction score

thanks all!
Same thing here this morning, all the original owners data was there but after signing out and back in 15 minutes later all was good.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
One other important thing to check after a new ownership transfer is the Account Balances page. You get to this by clicking on the StarOption summary at the top of any of the pages in your Vistana account. If you see a big asterisk (*) beside the 'Total', you have some issues to clear up if you want to be able to reserve online. Below is our experience with buying three resale mandatory weeks.

We bought our first week last June and added another in January. While the week was added automatically to our Vistana account online, we had the asterisk beside the 'Total' and were unable to actually make StarOption reservations online. When you would click through the Reservation Details after doing a search in the Villa Finder, there was a red message "We found more than one SVN membership for you, please call for assistance and provide Result ID 6PC1TG." Interesting that they haven't updated the error message to refer to it as VSN instead of SVN.

Here is a screen shot of the error;
SpecialCondition.jpg

After getting things straightened out on that second resale purchase we bought a third. The week was added to the account last week and again had the same issue. I talked with the Title Dept a little about this and they are not able to fix the problem, they can't even see the SVN/VSN ID on the associated contracts. I don't think they actually assign the SVN/VSN ID to the contracts and perhaps it is done automatically by the system. I called Program Administration again. They certainly can see the SVN/VSN ID but they can't change it themselves. They have to refer it to someone else that makes the change to update the SVN/VSN ID so they are the same on all contracts.

If you recently added additional resale weeks to your portfolio and they are in your Vistana account, be sure to check now long before you actually want to make a reservation. It would be awful to be logged in searching for a reservation at midnight on inventory release day only to find that dreaded message. That reservation could be gone before you even get a chance to call Vistana the next morning at 9:00am to have them fix it for you.

Last edited: