• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

reading in some thread that GSL homeowner Assoc pulls out of CWA?

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
reading in some thread that GSL homeowner Assoc pulls out of CWA? can't find the threads what is the scoop?

Thanks Daniel Northover

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great smokies lodge comes first to mind

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
I dont see how a HOA could pull out a resort of CWA. Wyndham acquires ownership rights that it places in CWA. How would a HOA prevent that?

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I dont see how a HOA could pull out a resort of CWA. Wyndham acquires ownership rights that it places in CWA. How would a HOA prevent that?

Look at who posted that in the other thread. Robert/Avislo/Nomad

Last edited:

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
reading in some thread that GSL homeowner Assoc pulls out of CWA?
Don't believe everything you read on TUG. This is pure baloney.

can't find the threads what is the scoop?
The scoop is to ignore posts from that particular poster and his collection of aliases --rrlongwell/lcml11/Avislo/Nomad34.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
The scoop is to ignore posts from that particular poster and his collection of aliases --rrlongwell/lcml11/Avislo/Nomad34.

Are we sure that Nomad is the same person as avislo/lcm/longwell? It seems perfectly plausible that there is more than one older gentleman who has been lied to by Wyndham in some respect, resulting in (or adding to) some confusion, and came here for help. Because while I sometimes can parse out what avislo is getting at with his questions/issues, I simply have no idea what nomad is talking about any of the time. It seems like they have different things they're focused on. I may be wrong, but that's my impression.

Edited to add that in the past several members seemed to think Raygo was also avislo, when he is a distinctly separate person.

Last edited:

Lisa P

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Points
Agree with all above... the post referenced seems to be misinformed, at best. GSL has NOT disengaged from Wyndham in any way.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are we sure that Nomad is the same person as avislo/lcm/longwell? It seems perfectly plausible that there is more than one older gentleman who has been lied to by Wyndham in some respect, resulting in (or adding to) some confusion, and came here for help. Because while I sometimes can parse out what avislo is getting at with his questions/issues, I simply have no idea what nomad is talking about any of the time. It seems like they have different things they're focused on. I may be wrong, but that's my impression.

No we dont know for sure.
and of course there "...is more than one older gentleman here on tug who has been lied to by Wyndham in some respect, resulting in (or adding to) some confusion" I am one of them....maybe not the gentleman part, but certainly "older" and sometimes confused... and it was me that first posited here that Robert and Nomad were the same guy

Nomad may not be Robert Longwell, but that dosent change what I believe to be the fact that GSL is still in CWA

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Nomad may not be Robert Longwell, but that dosent change what I believe to be the fact that GSL is still in CWA

Agreed, and I even agree with the previous posters who indicate that Nomad's posts should be ignored in terms of providing any useful information. I just have a feeling that it's probably a different person behind that persona.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
I just read Nomad34's last two posts in Ron's "Fumisuke" thread. I believe that Nomad is Robert/RRLongwell/lcml11/Avislo. Am I sure, no... But am I pretty sure, definitely.

dewdrops

Reaction score
Isn't Nomad34 a female? Seem to recall in the beginning that person referring to grandkids upset how grandmother (he/she/it) was being treated by sales. Of course, taking on personas could include switching genders.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Isn't Nomad34 a female? Seem to recall in the beginning that person referring to grandkids upset how grandmother (he/she/it) was being treated by sales. Of course, taking on personas could include switching genders.

his collection of aliases --rrlongwell/lcml11/Avislo/Nomad34

The general consensus is yes all the alias mentioned are the same person. BTW he loves to play games like responding to his own posts under the different aliases. As OP have posted many times in the past on many threads he has hijacked with his nonsensical posts and misleading information, it is best to just ignore him and not feed into his need for attention. However it is very important to post a reply when you see false, inaccurate or misleading things he or anyone else posts. The difference is anyone can make an honest mistake, misunderstand, not get their facts quite right or give the most detailed information. The key word is honest and there is nothing honest about what this person is doing. Some people have questioned whether he is attempting to deliberately discredit TUG and its reputation of being a reliable source of information. It does seem like new people or people who don't visit the site regularly might get distracted by the nonsense but even worse jump to the conclusion that the site has crackpots posting and is a waste of time or shouldn't be trusted.

Now I'd like to take this opportunity to express my thanks and appreciation to many wonderful people here on TUG who give their time and knowledge to help others.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
It does seem like new people or people who don't visit the site regularly might get distracted by the nonsense but even worse jump to the conclusion that the site has crackpots posting and is a waste of time or shouldn't be trusted.

Now I'd like to take this opportunity to express my thanks and appreciation to many wonderful people here on TUG who give their time and knowledge to help others.
Sorry but I would have put Nomad34 in that category or delusional,dimentia,Alzheimer's something.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BTW he loves to play games like responding to his own posts under the different aliases

I believe if you search past posts, you will find that this is not the case. Unless you can show me otherwise, it appears that the three existing usernames of rrlongwell, lcml11, and avislo have only had one date on which their posts overlapped (8/4/14), and those two posts under lcml11 and rrlongwell were each in reply to two different posters, not himself. Generally, his usage of those three accounts was sequential except for that one date, and my assumption was that he probably forgot his account credentials and found it easier to re-register than try to recover them.

Please don't take this in any way as defending any of the misinformation spread by either the rrlongwell/lcml11/avislo user or by Nomad34. But avislo's past MO does not include sockpuppeting, and I just wanted to point that out. If it were happening here, it would be a severe departure, but my sincere belief is that we have two completely different people here with different levels/types of confusion.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
I believe if you search past posts, you will find that this is not the case. Unless you can show me otherwise, it appears that the three existing usernames of rrlongwell, lcml11, and avislo have only had one date on which their posts overlapped (8/4/14), and those two posts under lcml11 and rrlongwell were each in reply to two different posters, not himself. Generally, his usage of those three accounts was sequential except for that one date, and my assumption was that he probably forgot his account credentials and found it easier to re-register than try to recover them.

Please don't take this in any way as defending any of the misinformation spread by either the rrlongwell/lcml11/avislo user or by Nomad34. But avislo's past MO does not include sockpuppeting, and I just wanted to point that out. If it were happening here, it would be a severe departure, but my sincere belief is that we have two completely different people here with different levels/types of confusion.

If you were to actually read back through months if not years of posts under all his aliases you could easily see for yourself. His MO is to invent a somewhat new persona but eventually enough details come through in what he posts for people who are familiar with him from the start to connect him to his previous incarnations. You should take note that in the threads relating to the freeze in August of last year his posts were generally considered to be offensive, upsetting, intended to cause dissention or just plain annoying to well, pretty much everyone.

I am only familiar with him from when he switched to Avislo and the people who are long time members and generally acknowledged as our experts recognized him from his previous aliases and called him out. If I hesitated to agree with them this time his responding to his own posts would convince me. It fits his pattern. When he was called out on his Avislo posts he quieted down for awhile before coming back as Nomad. When he got called out under Nomad he came back as Avislo. This is exactly what I saw him do as rrlongwell/lcml11/Avislo last year. From what the people whose opinions I respect posted over hundreds if not more posts in various threads he is either a Wyndham spy attempting to disrupt and discredit TUG or just someone very likely in need of professional help.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If you were to actually read back through months if not years of posts under all his aliases you could easily see for yourself.

I have been here longer than he has, and I have seen him under all of his aliases. I am one of those people who has followed him the entire time. Here's what I've found:

rrlongwell: first post = 8/7/2012
last post = 8/4/2014 (but prior to one on 8/4/14 his last post was 1/21/2014)

lcml11: first post = 3/28/2014
last post = 2/8/2017

avislo: first post = 3/21/2017

So as I said above, there is only one single post among those three aliases that overlapped. There were several members who seemed to think this poster was also raygo123, but they are clearly different people. This may be part of where the perception came from that longwell/lcml11/Avislo's aliases interacted with each other, but as you can tell by the dates above, they didn't. Here are also a handful of differences between Avislo and Nomad34.

Avislo is VIP platinum.
Nomad34 was gold and dropped to silver.

Avislo is (or was) from PA
Nomad34 is (or was) from AL

Avislo owns at Myrtle Beach and Wyndham Smoky Mountains (not GSL), possibly among other places
Nomad34 owns at Sapphire Valley, Branson, Daytona Ocean Walk, and Great Smokies Lodge

Avislo has demonstrated an understanding of resale market pricing
Nomad34 is in denial about the value of VIP (or lack thereof) with regard to resale

I've been paying attention for years. I'm not some newbie that's been somehow snowed by this poster and doesn't know or understand the history. I'm not saying either them posts good information even a majority of the time. But I am saying they are two separate and distinct people.

EDIT: I discovered after posting this that there is a limitation to the TUG search results that I wasn't aware of - it will only post up to 14 pages of results, then there is a small link at the bottom that will take you to even older posts, which you may have to repeat several times until you get to someone's oldest post. That means that the start dates I posted above of Robert's various screen names are incorrect. He first posted as rrlongwell on 1/15/11, lcml11 on 10/15/12, and Avislo on 2/25/17. So I was incorrect in that there was an overlap between the posting dates of rrlongwell and lcml11 - however, when that was pointed out, he acknowledged it, and the only direct interaction between those two screen names was in the midst of that acknowledgment and in a clearly joking manner. Everything else I've posted above still stands, in addition to the fact that Nomad34 is easily identified on social media with her real name for those who choose to look for it.

Last edited:

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
I have been here longer than he has, and I have seen him under all of his aliases. I am one of those people who has followed him the entire time. Here's what I've found:

rrlongwell: first post = 8/7/2012
last post = 8/4/2014 (but prior to one on 8/4/14 his last post was 1/21/2014)

lcml11: first post = 3/28/2014
last post = 2/8/2017

avislo: first post = 3/21/2017

So as I said above, there is only one single post among those three aliases that overlapped. There were several members who seemed to think this poster was also raygo123, but they are clearly different people. This may be part of where the perception came from that longwell/lcml11/Avislo's aliases interacted with each other, but as you can tell by the dates above, they didn't. Here are also a handful of differences between Avislo and Nomad34.

Avislo is VIP platinum.
Nomad34 was gold and dropped to silver.

Avislo is (or was) from PA
Nomad34 is (or was) from AL

Avislo owns at Myrtle Beach and Wyndham Smoky Mountains (not GSL), possibly among other places
Nomad34 owns at Sapphire Valley, Branson, Daytona Ocean Walk, and Great Smokies Lodge

Avislo has demonstrated an understanding of resale market pricing
Nomad34 is in denial about the value of VIP (or lack thereof) with regard to resale

I've been paying attention for years. I'm not some newbie that's been somehow snowed by this poster and doesn't know or understand the history. I'm not saying either them posts good information even a majority of the time. But I am saying they are two separate and distinct people.

You appear to be the only person who doesn't think they are all one and the same person. If what was communicated to me in private messages after he suckered me into once again replying to his posts wasn't enough, then he started once again replying to his own posts when he was called out. He does this as soon as someone catches on and calls him out. As if saying no that isn't me fools anyone and in some bizarre way legitimatizes his new alias.

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
I'm with Paxsarah . I think Nomad is just a person who doesn't really know much about her ownership and is seeking help. She has been taken to the woodshed more than once by Wyndham and doesn't need to have it happen again.

Avislo, OTOH, well that has been well established.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm with Paxsarah . I think Nomad is just a person who doesn't really know much about her ownership and is seeking help. She has been taken to the woodshed more than once by Wyndham and doesn't need to have it happen again.

Avislo, OTOH, well that has been well established.

I am not sure why everyone is so hipped on who Nomad, Avislo is.. Nobody really knows who anyone is unless they met in person. On chat groups like this one can put on many faces , intentionally. Now for all the recent posts on resale contracts, I questions who that really is. Too many in the last few days. Maybe Wyndham looking for the experts opinion on what the next angle will be, looking for loopholes or trying to get a sense of what the next sales pitch will be.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
then he started once again replying to his own posts when he was called out. He does this as soon as someone catches on and calls him out.

Unless he has something other than the three previous aliases we're talking about here (rrlongwell, lcml11, and Avislo), this has never happened. I posted the dates above of the first and last posts by each of his aliases, and there is no overlap except for the one date I noted, and no interaction among those usernames on that date. So I don't know how you can say this with such certainty.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Have the moderators deleted some of the rrlongwell ..lcml11..avislo... posts during his 'talking to himself days" or when he was been more involved here?

I have put his prior incantations on IGNORE ... his drama damages my aura of life.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Some seem to have forgotten that Avislo and his aliases liked to delete his own post

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just realized in looking at some other posts that Nomad34 has made their identity easy to ascertain. And of course, Robert Longwell has never particularly hidden his offline identity. I am 100 percent sure that they are different people.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
Read Nomad32's post at 12:02 today in Ron's "Fumisuke" thread. Avislo, posting as Nomad, forgot he was posting as Nomad, and blamed Nomad for causing trouble.