• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Southwest just announced flights to Turks and Caicos are coming soon

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
That is better than the SWA flight from a gate at Ft Lauderdale airport with a destination of Havana, Cuba? And announcements for the SWA as to now boarding. Wait ... we are still giving legal immigrant standing to anyone who stands US soil. Now, they can just fly into Ft Lauderdale airport?

I remember the rafts floating and/or sinking, trying to get on ANY beach in Florida.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
That is better than the SWA flight from a gate at Ft Lauderdale airport with a destination of Havana, Cuba? And announcements for the SWA as to now boarding. Wait ... we are still giving legal immigrant standing to anyone who stands US soil. Now, they can just fly into Ft Lauderdale airport?

I remember the rafts floating and/or sinking, trying to get on ANY beach in Florida.

That is just bizarre. Cuba is not a place I ever want to visit. Maybe it's my age.

elleny76

Reaction score
That is just bizarre. Cuba is not a place I ever want to visit. Maybe it's my age.
We would wait as well to go Cuba. At this moment we are not even curious about it. Maybe in 10 years the island will be an awesome place to visit But T&C I will be looking into.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
I'm the opposite. Cuba is on my short list of new places I was to visit (and I'm no spring chicken :)). I enjoy visiting new places, off the beaten path. When I think of it, that is probably why Hawaii has no real interest for me -- seems to be just a warmer version of most of the US. But to each their own -- vive la différence!

Kurt

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm the opposite. Cuba is on my short list of new places I was to visit (and I'm no spring chicken :)). I enjoy visiting new places, off the beaten path. When I think of it, that is probably why Hawaii has no real interest for me -- seems to be just a warmer version of most of the US. But to each their own -- vive la différence!

Kurt

Kurt ... get on the SWA website and figure out the cost of getting to Cuba from Ft Lauderdale Airport. And what the website says about visas, etc.

I mean I was at the next gate .. to fly back to PHL from FLL ... and they called the flight and people lined up to go to Cuba .. just like they were going to Houston.

And everything at FLL is already announced in both English and Spanish.

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't cross Cuba off your list, Rick and Cindy! It has such beautiful beaches, and the people treat tourists very well. Being Canadians, there are no restrictions to travel there. We have a trip planned to go to an A/I in Holguin for July 1st. This will be our second trip to this beautiful island.

Dori