• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sumday Sell Your Timeshare

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Noticed this today. I went to Sunday's website and and up popped sell your timeshare. I selected it and it asked for info your name, what you want to sell. Curious, has this been around for awhile and I just noticed it? Has anyone made an inquiry?

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I haven't looked into selling through them, but I would do it based on my experience as a buyer from them. They do a good job. Granted, the timeshares I bought from them were dirt cheap. I don't think I'd get much if anything if I sold through them. Still, for me, it's better than dealing with potential buyers on my own.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I suspect if you are selling a low value timeshare that you will end up having to pay a fee to do so. If your timeshare is worth $1, they aren't going to sell it for free. Most broker's require at least $1000 to make selling worth their while.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Try selling on TUG first. Lots of excellent bargains!

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
I like the people that I have worked with at Sumday when I have purchased units. I too had noticed this a few months ago and contacted them about a unit that I needed to sell. I never heard back. I think that it is because that unit is perceived to be a low resale value week. I probably won't bother contacting them again. I expect that they only want high value weeks to resell. Fair enough - they know what they need to do to turn a profit. I am capable of selling a high value week on my own. :)

FYI, I also contacted the resort and they put me in contact with a potential buyer. It is in the process of being transferred to a new owner (who paid $$ for the unit), so it turned out just fine.

JeffBrown

TUG Member
Reaction score
Noticed this today. I went to Sunday's website and and up popped sell your timeshare. I selected it and it asked for info your name, what you want to sell. Curious, has this been around for awhile and I just noticed it? Has anyone made an inquiry?

I really don't think that's our pop up, I would bet that is a google ads pop up as we do not advertise in any way to sell for individual owners.
Jeff Brown
Sumday Vacations

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
image.png
I really don't think that's our pop up, I would bet that is a google ads pop up as we do not advertise in any way to sell for individual owners.
Jeff Brown
Sumday Vacations
Here is pictures of what is showing.
image.png

presley

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yep, that is the website and not a google pop up. Jeff, when you go to the website, click on the arrow to advance the slide on the front page. The second slide is the Sell Yours Now page.

JeffBrown

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, we do have that on the website which we then refer those leads to one of the many companies out there that is close to the person wanting to sell. I was more referring to actual advertising that is promoted by pop-ups or searches as we don't do those.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, we do have that on the website which we then refer those leads to one of the many companies out there that is close to the person wanting to sell. I was more referring to actual advertising that is promoted by pop-ups or searches as we don't do those.

Does it not seem a little misleading? The ad is definitely implying that Sumday is handling the resale and the closing.

Allow us to go to work for you today!
We have over 300 years of combined experience in timeshare transfers.
Put our experience to work for you!
Sumday Vacations - Your Timeshare Transfer Experts.

My concern is that it clearly does not look like a referral so who would the unsuspecting inquirer end up with for the resale and closing? Do any of these companies charge a fee upfront?