• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The New Club Wyndham Website (General Discussion)

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
Since Voyager has taken nearly seven years to come out it seems to me that at a some point Wyndham forgot about all the regular owners and tried to devise a system to hamper the Megarenters and bots as best as possible. They didn't realize they would screw everybody else up too. In time, and with enough feedback, Wyndham hopefully gets it right.

I just feel a little bit sorry for the poor VC people. Those people are getting absolutely hammered by ticked off owners. They didn't create this beast but are facing the brunt of the frustration it is causing. i am guessing most of them are near or at the end of their patience. They have one nerve left and we are stepping on it ( as are many of us). Let's do each other a favor and play nice.

And hit that feedback button that gets in the way all the time. Give Wyndham ideas on what we want as owners. Pretty sure Wyndham does NOT want 500,000 pissed off owners. Not good for sales. They will listen if enough of us tell them what we want.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not sure this is true. I'm told some of my reservations have already been cancelled even though I don't even have access.

Did you get an email stating your reservations have been cancelled. I do not have access but when a VG was helping this morning she could not cancel some of my reservations or put guest names . She told me they will not be automatically cancelled due to login issues. And the rule will not go into effect until everyone is able to do so.. She was able to cancel one and I did get an email stating so.

So, what is the real truth??

philb702

Reaction score
Obviously this is very fluid, earlier today GC was showing booked, now the availability came back.

Prior to this weekend's update, it was showing booked in all of June. Now, I was able to secure a 2BR for the 2nd weekend in June with no issue.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I cannot add guest names over the phone at the 1-877 locked accounts number. Wanted to do so Thursday but left a message and no one got back to me.

I am waiting for a call back once they are able to do it.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Go to the reservations page, click select all, open a word processor, paste into the word processor, then delete extra spaces, leave a blank line between reservations. Each reservation should fit on one line when done. I would not think about how competent Wyndham is when doing this. It would just raise your blood pressure.

You lost me at "select all." I don't see anything like that on my Current Reservations page. SHEESH!

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you get an email stating your reservations have been cancelled. I do not have access but when a VG was helping this morning she could not cancel some of my reservations or put guest names . She told me they will not be automatically cancelled due to login issues. And the rule will not go into effect until everyone is able to do so.. She was able to cancel one and I did get an email stating so.

So, what is the real truth??

The VC I was working with could find reservations in the old system that had been removed in the new system. She then said she was going to get owner care but hung up on me instead. I'm too frustrated after 2.5 hours to get one guest confirmation added to call back.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much of the "new" inventory showing up that wasn't available prior to the "enhancement" is actually phantom inventory. It's going to be an interesting challenge if units are double-booked due to what appears to have been an incomplete load of the prior production data before go-live. I was told that "many" accounts have not been added yet. If that's the case I wonder if that's why there appears to be inventory. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some calls made to people who scooped up reservations to alert them that there actually is no availability for what they booked.

seascapemvy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I still can't log in. Are they blocking everyone who is not a VIP? This is crazy being told my account is not available when lots of others can log on.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a VIP ownership and can't get one of my accounts up & running. And I made sure before Wyndham went to the new system, to NOT have any overlapping reservation.

And I did book some stuff which was most likely cancelled by owners to avoid Wyndham zapping those reservations during the change over. And printed out copies of point status and reservations held.

It is going to be a very LONG SUMMER.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much of the "new" inventory showing up that wasn't available prior to the "enhancement" is actually phantom inventory. It's going to be an interesting challenge if units are double-booked due to what appears to have been an incomplete load of the prior production data before go-live. I was told that "many" accounts have not been added yet. If that's the case I wonder if that's why there appears to be inventory. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some calls made to people who scooped up reservations to alert them that there actually is no availability for what they booked.

So, what do you think the problem is. Why our accounts are not available and VC cant add guests or cancel on our accounts

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
And hit that feedback button that gets in the way all the time.

And Ironically, my feedback button on the side is not working. . HAHA

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have looked at my cell phone at least twice today ... asking myself "is tomorrow Saturday?". I feel like I have been running all week.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
The should shut it down again until everyone has a fair shot at the upgrades and bookings.

I saw a banner that announced that the site would be unavailable at 6pm. I still can't log in so I would like to see a banner as to when the site will be AVAILABLE instead.:)

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I saw a banner that announced that the site would be unavailable at 6pm. I still can't log in so I would like to see a banner as to when the site will be AVAILABLE instead.:)

Funny I looked for this banner but can't find it. I logged out, and back still nothing. I guess I could try to completely close Chrome and try again.

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Funny I looked for this banner but can't find it. I logged out, and back still nothing. I guess I could try to completely close Chrome and try again.

I don't see any message like that either.

I'm more concerned about the other person I don't know being listed as an owner on my account.

Well, it appears that they have at least fixed the mystery owner on my account - she's gone, and my wife is now listed.

I can also confirm that they have given "regular" owners their second free guest confirmation, as I had already used mine this year, and when I go in to the reservations it tells me I have "have at least 1 Guest Confirmation remaining". I wasn't sure if they would make those available now, or wait until January 1st when they are typically issued.

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Me neither. I had 2 existing logins setup (as suggested before the conversion). I registered a 3rd last night. The registration portion worked but that login doesn't work either (once registered can't login).

I had 2 logins before the conversion too, but only one worked--the last one. I think it did not recognize 2 separate users on one account, although it changed the email and user for the 2nd user, it still had my name (the primary user) as the owner of the 2nd account and my first login and user name was nowhere to be found. Figured this out when I put in retrieve user name for me--the first owner--and got the login/user name for the 2nd user. When I logged in with this account, was able to change the user name back to me (the first owner) but not the email which is still my husband's. So clearly, they did not figure out how to allow separate owners to access the same account #, at least pre-site migration.
Now I'm afraid to try another, because I can at least get in with the 1 working login.

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
I was told they locked some people out that were delinquent, and cancelled their reservations.

Maybe you misheard, and they really said "that were delinquents"...

I knew my past was going to catch up with me sometime....but never like this... a front row seat at the 9th circle of hell....

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score

There are going to be some disappointed owners when Wyndham starts taking back the reservations made this past weekend

scootr5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)

There are going to be some disappointed owners when Wyndham starts taking back the reservations made this past weekend

Yes, that's my suspicion as well for a lot of this availability. I do think some of it was related to the cancellations made before the planned downtime, but that does not explain all of it.

As with most things Wyndham IT related, they've made quite a cluster f*** of it. I don't know how you decide it's a good idea bringing the system back up if all of the data has not been migrated.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe you misheard, and they really said "that were delinquents"...

I knew my past was going to catch up with me sometime....but never like this... a front row seat at the 9th circle of hell....
I think they have already identified us delinquents and are dealing with us .. you, me, Adam ?

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
In comparison, I had a similar roll out happen at HGVC earlier this year. They transitioned websites. They introduced some rules, but there were MORE relaxed than previous rules.

The put the new site up, ran it side by side of a period of time, then they pulled the original site. When they first rolled out the new site, they did say that the search function was lacking what we currently had available, but they were working on it and an updated search would be out in a month or so. Guess what, the new upgraded search was released and worked fine too.

Everything went as Planned. Can you imagine that. They merged my two accounts into 1. All my reservations and points were in tact. Not a single issue.

Now contrast this to the Wyndham rollout fiasco.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
I still can't login, probably won't try again until tomorrow. But when I talked to a VC about my login issue this morning, she confirmed all of my (many) reservations. So, at least in my case, the reservation part seems correct. I just can't see it!