• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The New Club Wyndham Website (General Discussion)

philb702

Reaction score
Yes, that's my suspicion as well for a lot of this availability. I do think some of it was related to the cancellations made before the planned downtime, but that does not explain all of it.

As with most things Wyndham IT related, they've made quite a cluster f*** of it. I don't know how you decide it's a good idea bringing the system back up if all of the data has not been migrated.

You could be right. That being said, from what I can tell the major renters at GC haven't had their "inventory" changed. I received an email today from one who advertises she has 5-6 reservations per time period (i.e. 6 2BR's 6/9-6/11). Is it possible those extra reservations of hers have been cancelled? What was interesting is she even mentions this change in her email and that she will have to charge more because she won't be able to cancel/rebook. I'm not sure the average person on her list will understand that.

I'll let you know if the two reservations I made today get cancelled..

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I received that email as well.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
You lost me at "select all." I don't see anything like that on my Current Reservations page. SHEESH!

Go to the reservations page. Scroll down a little bit till the screen just shows some reservations. Right click on the mouse click on select all and go from their.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
It is amazing ... Wyndham thinks of themselves as a TOP TIER company and this roll out is going to be a CASE STUDY in "What NOT to do when migrating to a new Customer Service Online System."

They are trying to do, TOO MUCH. With TOO LITTLE testing. With a "nonconforming and CLEAN" customer data base.

They could have run a 'sniffer' program and required owners to alter NON-CONFORMING Userids to what they wanted/needed for the NEW SYSTEM (or simply added 'fixed' adaption to migrate to the new system). Instead, I can't get to my 2nd Member number but the 2 Member Numbers where NOT COMBINED. Keeps telling me I already have an account (I think it is tied to my email address which I can't change now in the OLD DEAD system).

The Call Center ... that is in one sorry state of affairs ... that is the best description for call center. Is it you don't have the desk/terminal space? Or the staff? Or the phone lines? Or the access to the mainframe? Or is it your budget?

So, I can't get online. Can't get anyone on the phone. And I am NOT FROZEN .... at least, I think I am not frozen.

What will come next? I know ....

My June Maintenance fees .. for both Member Numbers.

Last edited:

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We had a guy named Leroy on our account for years. Finally got him removed. Should have left him there -- he wasn't bothering anything!

Leeroy Jenkins lives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topcop400

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Wyndham Oceanside Pier
Wyndham Old Town Alexandria
I tried to make a reservation on the new site, but it told me I didn’t have enough points. I do, but they are in the credit pool-- which is not visible.

So I called, but the recording said the wait was in excess of 60 minutes. Yikes.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Funny I looked for this banner but can't find it. I logged out, and back still nothing. I guess I could try to completely close Chrome and try again.

The My ClubWyndham went back to the old login screen. So when I clicked into that page, the banner was at the top. It still didn't let me in, but at least I had banner.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
The My ClubWyndham went back to the old login screen. So when I clicked into that page, the banner was at the top. It still didn't let me in, but at least I had banner.

I'm thinking maybe you got a cached version of the page from the weekend stored locally on your computer, and the browser never actually checked for new content.

Cxt333

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just tried to book a room at a resort we have ARP in myrtle beach. It is showing no availability for the entire year.
I'm having the same thing for Daytona. I doubt it's all sold out . All the dates out 12- 13 months out

dansyr2514

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Wyndham Ocean Blvd, Wyndham Seawatch, Wyndham Fairfield Ten
I'm having the same thing for Daytona. I doubt it's all sold out . All the dates out 12- 13 months out
Yes - nothing available from now all the way through as far as I can search for next year . Tried calling tonight but the wait was in excess of 60 minutes which I was determined to wait out but after 90 minutes I gave up .

Kozman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to log on and see my reservations. Where do you 'look' for upgrades? The old site had a link to click on to check. This one does not.

WhiskeyJack

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to log on and see my reservations.

Were you able to log on previously? I have been getting the "Your account is unavailable at this time." since Saturday and still no luck trying to sign in. Just wondering if anybody that was getting this error message previously can now sign on or if all are like me and still trying? Thanks

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I haven't been able to log in since last Thursday. Am so glad I took screen shots of my point status on both the old and the new websites and my reservations too at that time!

Called late this afternoon and was only on hold for about 35 minutes but we are presidential reserve so I call a separate number. Was told there are a lot of people unable to access their accounts and that I should be able to get into my account this evening. It is now just a few minutes before 8pm, I still can't access my account and have no expectation that I will be able to any time soon.

I heard from a friend who had two reservations disappear from his account during the migration to the new system this weekend. He said he spent two hours on the phone today and neither a VC nor a supervisor after investigating it were able to correct it. I'm guessing that the inventory that OP picked up over the weekend and today is probably from reservations that were lost in the migration. It will be very interesting to see how Wyndham handles this. Will the people who booked those lost reservations be allowed to keep them? Will the reservations be restored to the people who originally had them?

While my friend was on the phone he was also told that his account was short 100,000 points from what it should be.

None of us had high expectations going into this change over and some people even said that they thought the system wouldn't be functional until Friday. Now not only does Wyndham have to get this new system functioning, they also have to correct all the incorrect data that was entered into the new system and the problems that have ensued over the weekend and today. Hope they are paying hardship pay this week to all the VCs and supervisors who have to take calls from all the unhappy to extremely po'd owners.

Last edited:

jberndt10

TUG Member
Reaction score
Were you able to log on previously? I have been getting the "Your account is unavailable at this time." since Saturday and still no luck trying to sign in. Just wondering if anybody that was getting this error message previously can now sign on or if all are like me and still trying? Thanks
Still getting that message as well, and customer service number recording states the number is not available in my area, what????

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to log on and see my reservations. Where do you 'look' for upgrades? The old site had a link to click on to check. This one does not.

To the extent I have seen on the upgrade issue, it appears in the booking process where you would need to select the automatic upgrade option. I have not seen anything that even remotely resembles the old site system.

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score

Still account not available here.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
account working
points status not working/showing
site appears to be faster for me compared to last night.

account is full resale & all CWA. When I tried to book remaining points match. No credit pool points showing as of yet.

As others have stated site is a bit clunky & search is difficult to use compared to others.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
able to login Saturday but not yesterday and today. Same message..

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I took a look at the preview site and there is a new banner:

System Updates for Your Website
We appreciate your patience as we continue to upgrade your online experience. Your owner website will be unavailable starting at midnight ET and we’ll be back later.

I can't get in no matter where I look.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score

We appreciate your patience as we continue to upgrade your online experience. Your owner website will be unavailable starting at midnight ET and we’ll be back later.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score

happyhopian

Reaction score
The auto upgrade did not work for me. I had auto upgrade on a reservation. Cancelled the larger unit. The larger unit returned to inventory where fortunately another 1br existed and I was able to book with upgrade. Then cancelled the first 1br.
Zeke no one here has seen where one would manually upgrade as you did the 1br. Can you explain where in the new reservation system you did this so we can learn hot to do this like it use to be done but on the new site.

rubbub

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had set up two accounts on the preview site and was able to log in with both prior to the migration. I have not gotten anything other than "Your account is unavailable at this time" on either account post-migration. I started trying last night when others reported getting in and have tried every few hours or so throughout the day today.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
able to login Saturday but not yesterday and today. Same message..
Same thing here. Did receive email stating our address had successfully been updated this afternoon. I don't know by who because we can't log in and never requested that it be changed

Zeke_62

Reaction score
Zeke no one here has seen where one would manually upgrade as you did the 1br. Can you explain where in the new reservation system you did this so we can learn hot to do this like it use to be done but on the new site.
I think my terminology was confusing. What I was referring to was upgrading as I booked the 1br. As compared to trying to upgrade a smaller unit that was already booked - which is what did not work. Today I noticed that "mobility" have new logic to them. I saw a mobility 1br will upgrade to a mobility 2LO, but a standard 1br shows no available upgrade.
upload_2017-5-22_19-25-33.png