• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The New Club Wyndham Website (General Discussion)

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just love the current banner to be patient while they update our online experience. WHAT EXPERIENCE some of us have none.

Unbelievable they keep the site up with all the problems. Like Linda said it might be down till Friday. It should have been down till this Friday

Pretty dam disheartening for those of us that cannot get in to look at our accounts

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
I took a look at the preview site and there is a new banner:

System Updates for Your Website
We appreciate your patience as we continue to upgrade your online experience. Your owner website will be unavailable starting at midnight ET and we’ll be back later.

I can't get in no matter where I look.
I still can't get in...so the new banner means absolutely nothing to me. As far as I'm concerned the site has been down all day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
As they warned us a bit earlier today the 24/7 website will be closed down at 12 ET. I was in the middle of looking/booking and there is NO warning notice like in the old system.

Last edited:

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
After 9 months I can add guest confirmations online. Did a bunch tonight but it was much slower then on the previous site. Only could add them to my default member number but not the others. Site is down now so will have to try again in the morning. Saved $600 doing in online then over the phone. It has been a long 9 months.

seascapemvy

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
"Cutesy" is going to get old fast.

Oops, we have to repack!
As soon as we’re sure we’ve got everything ready, we’ll be back to get you on vacation.
I just got the same message at 6:40 AM. So much for midnight.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like even though I am not able to login I have made reservations according to the recent email. The problem is this reservation was made a week ago upgraded and with a guest. Now it states a studio , no guest and no upgrade, same conf. number.. Now what? How will they handle guest arriving with a guest certificate but no room???

happyhopian

Reaction score
I the good news is that there will be LOTS of upgrades available because none of the 'regular' owners are ever going to figure all of this out! I say we get a good year of huge availability. People are frustrated by the droves and while I feel for them it will simply take a lot of time investment to figure this out. Something many of us on Tugg can and will do but how many others are going to spend 5 much less 20 hours a week trying to figure this out.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
I the good news is that there will be LOTS of upgrades available because none of the 'regular' owners are ever going to figure all of this out! I say we get a good year of huge availability. People are frustrated by the droves and while I feel for them it will simply take a lot of time investment to figure this out. Something many of us on Tugg can and will do but how many others are going to spend 5 much less 20 hours a week trying to figure this out.

Are you able to get in today?

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
If some people are having problems with credit pool points showing, it would be a good idea to start converting them to reservations. In my case, using credit pool points is working. Better than betting on where the credit pool issue is going at this point.

Suggestions:

1. For those that are showing, use them.

2. For those that are not showing, attempt books anyway, I am thinking they will probably take because it is not a matter of their not being there, they are just not showing for some reason.

As of a few minutes ago, I could not get into the new site. It appears to still be down.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
8:00 a.m. is almost here. Remember 8:00 a.m. sharp is the magic time to be on the line, if they are answering the phone.

happyhopian

Reaction score
Another inside point - there is nothing positive about 'repacking' anyone who has to 'repack' means they screwed up the first time they packed. Clearly that is the case here because they forgot to pack credit pool points into the new system

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wish the current management team, IT department, and Owner (doesn't) Care team were packing .... to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are, for preschool to play "Ring around the Rosie ashes ashes we all fall down". PATHETIC ROLLOUT>

nicemann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another inside point - there is nothing positive about 'repacking' anyone who has to 'repack' means they screwed up the first time they packed. Clearly that is the case here because they forgot to pack credit pool points into the new system

Funny I was wondering also why they would use the term "repacking". It was showing my Credit Pool points on Sunday. I did not get a chance to check yesterday. Hopefully when it comes back up it is still in my account.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham number is answering. Options 3 than 2. They can give you your available points and I cancelled a reservation. They expect the site to be up sometime today and said just keep checking back. There was not significant wait.

For people with access that want reservations, this would be the time to call.

nicemann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well I can get in the website now....the points tab is gone under my ownership now. Go figure.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Wyndham number is answering. Options 3 than 2. They can give you your available points and I cancelled a reservation. They expect the site to be up sometime today and said just keep checking back. There was not significant wait.

For people with access that want reservations, this would be the time to call.

Looks like they are done repacking.

However, I still get 'your account is unavailable at this time'.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
When I got in yesterday, I found four of my Thanksgiving reservations at Bonnet Creek were missing, with another one showing twice (same co-owner name, and same confirmation number). I logged in several times during the day and found the same results. The reservations I had that are now missing were for 3 bedroom Presidential reserve units (the units some other Tuggers have been excited to find and book!!). I actually saw one available and tried to book it, but the system told me I did not have enough points to book, which is a double whammy, because if they cancelled my reservations I should have points available to use.

So, I am hoping that the print outs of the reservations I made with my PR points for our big Thanksgiving trip will be sufficient to get my rooms back, but my confidence in the ability and willingness of Wyndham is at an all time low right now. Why would the insist on pushing out an entirely new platform on the heels of a 3 day glitch that resulted unplanned shutdown of the website? At what point do "owners" rise up and hit Wyndham with a class action suit?

I am on the phone right now, on hold. I plan to ask the VC to record my call, because I want action. I sure sound tough, don't I? At the end of it all, what are our options? My ownership has devalued so much due to Wyndham's efforts to limit the perks of Platinum users like myself, coupled with the incompetence of their reservation system.

Last edited:

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham

So... I registered a FIFTH new login. For someone who is the only person on a developer purchased contract. Got a confirmation email (that's a first). However, still get the 'your account is unavailable at this time' message. I sure can't figure out why I can't login / what the magic formula is.

My account has both developer and resale.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
When I got in yesterday, I found four of my Thanksgiving reservations at Bonnet Creek were missing, with another one showing twice (same co-owner name, and same confirmation number). I logged in several times during the day and found the same results. The reservations I had that are now missing were for 3 bedroom Presidential reserve units (the units some other Tuggers have been excited to find and book!!). I actually saw one available and tried to book it, but the system told me I did not have enough points to book, which is a double whammy, because if they cancelled my reservations I should have points available to use.

So, I am hoping that the print outs of the reservations I made with my PR points for our big Thanksgiving trip will be sufficient to get my rooms back, but my confidence in the ability and willingness of Wyndham is at an all time low right now. Why would the insist on pushing out an entirely new platform on the heels of a 3 day glitch that resulted unplanned shutdown of the website? At what point do "owners" rise up and hit Wyndham with a class action suit?

I am on the phone right now, on hold. I plan to ask the VC to record my call, because I want action. I sure sound tough, don't I? At the end of it all, what are our options? My ownership has devalued so much due to Wyndham's efforts to limit the perks of Platinum users like myself, coupled with the incompetence of their reservation system.

Well they CAN take rooms back from others if they erroneously gave them to someone else. Don't let them say they can't. I've been on the take-away side of that before (due to VC error cancelling someone's reservation).

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well they CAN take rooms back from others if they erroneously gave them to someone else. Don't let them say they can't. I've been on the take-away side of that before (due to VC error cancelling someone's reservation).

I have been on the other side and Wyndham say we will check availability to see what we can do. Of course nothing is available as if it were I would have booked it.

Never outright have been asked to give a room back as it was someone elses.