• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The New Club Wyndham Website (General Discussion)

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
Where you able to book a unit?
I can see them, when I select an arp unit I get an error...

I got as far as a 15-minute hold, but didn't follow through with booking.

IMG_0607.jpg

wed100105

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I called yesterday they said they weren't meaning to let anyone in (until today). I said you think these people (saying they are in) are lying? In which the VC said it's not them letting people in - it's the system (artificial intelligence-I wonder if it's self healing)?

I'm a regular here on TUG. I'm not lying; I could get in when I tried last night. (I hadn't tried earlier.) I booked two reservations for next March at Governor's Green in Williamsburg. I clicked to upgrade if available on a reservation I have at Glacier Canyon for June 6.

I could not find any availability for summer at Glacier Canyon, but could find multiple units starting in September--including weekends which had been sold out up until the no overlapping reservations rule.

I trust 99% of Tuggers; I highly doubt any of them are lying.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I don't have a points history off the main tab, nor does that link to points history appear on any of my confirmation pages. Basically, I can't find any way to do one of the simplest things and see how many points I have.

Also, I still have a mystery "Alicia A******n" appearing as a co-owner on all of the drop downs, and my wife's name is nowhere to be found.

I called in, and my call was misrouted. I'm actually on the phone with someone from IT "triage" that has been working on the backend. He submitted a ticket to get the ownership info corrected, but he also can't find the points status screen. He's now transferring me over to one of his colleagues that has been working on the outward facing site to see if they can help me.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I could not find any availability for summer at Glacier Canyon, but could find multiple units starting in September--including weekends which had been sold out up until the no overlapping reservations rule.

As of this morning, there were 1, 2 and 3 bedroom deluxe units for the weekend of New Year's Eve.

Lmcarr49

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get through to Wyndham this morning for those whose "account was not available at this time".
I still can't get in. I've been on hold with Wyndham for almost an hour and a half.

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am still getting the "Your account is unavailable at this time" message.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Lmcarr49

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm still locked out as well. I tried to change my password and the reset email never came.
I finally got through on the phone and they couldn't reset my password either. She told me to call back another day since they're actively working on the problem. She said they just got an email about the problem.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I finally got through on the phone and they couldn't reset my password either. She told me to call back another day since they're actively working on the problem. She said they just got an email about the problem.

Ugh! I guess that I can hang up now. That soundtrack was getting annoying anyway. :)

philb702

Reaction score
As of this morning, there were 1, 2 and 3 bedroom deluxe units for the weekend of New Year's Eve.

If you have a chance, can you check to see if you see those (or any availability) at GC? It's showing completely booked for me through 2017. That can't be right.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I held for 1 1/2 hours, been talking to someone now for over 1/2 hour.

They are fumbling around just like us. Registered another member (that's 4 now) that can't login in.

VC says most people can't get in (that's supposed to make us feel better as they work out the kinks).

VC is trying to book a room for me (with a VIP discount and it's not working). She suggested I wait 3 or 4 days and then try to book the room (as today is the first day the 50% discount applies). This is not a cancel / rebook - just tying to book an available room.

I said it concerned me to have her transact on my account when I've not been able to get in thus have not had a chance to compare pre to post conversion points, reservations, etc. And... she said no one can see their point balances right now. (Ok, do I feel better NOW)?

Again, I scolded them for not being ready and that they should not have gone live if they weren't ready. She assured me all new systems take time to work out these small kinks.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
I still can't get in. I've been on hold with Wyndham for almost an hour and a half.
I did get someone on the phone. Were not able to cancel or add a guest to a few of my reservations, but still not able to login myself. I did ask if this was a way they can now AUDIT more accounts. The people who are LOCKED OUT are accounts that were not up to date in payment. The people who get "account is not available at this time " is some glitch in the system. How many people are able to get online?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone. They are now telling everyone not to call back for 24 hrs. Just try periodically to access your account but don't bother us is their attitude.
I'm surprised I got in Saturday just fine right before the new site went back down.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone. They are now telling everyone not to call back for 24 hrs. Just try periodically to access your account but don't bother us is their attitude.
I'm surprised I got in Saturday just fine right before the new site went back down.

Me too. What a ENHANCED VACATION EXPERIENCE this is..

asreiter

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was told they locked some people out that were delinquent, and cancelled their reservations.

That is a lie......I'm current on everything and I'm locked out. Wyndham will pass the blame whenever they can

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was told they locked some people out that were delinquent, and cancelled their reservations.

I'm not delinquent. I just looked and they charged my fabulous Barclay Wyndham Rewards card on May 9th. They need a new excuse.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
That is a lie......I'm current on everything and I'm locked out. Wyndham will pass the blame whenever they can
We are current... Just can't log in...

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not delinquent. I just looked and they charged my fabulous Barclay Wyndham Rewards card on May 9th. They need a new excuse.
The new and old excuse. They just don't care. The same thing is happening as did before. The inventory is being taken up by selected people, and the upgrades too. (I am not blaming them) What Wyndham tried to prevent they just created BIGLY...

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I did get someone on the phone. Were not able to cancel or add a guest to a few of my reservations, but still not able to login myself. I did ask if this was a way they can now AUDIT more accounts. The people who are LOCKED OUT are accounts that were not up to date in payment. The people who get "account is not available at this time " is some glitch in the system. How many people are able to get online?

As of this morning, am still able to get in and watch things. Took the plunge this morning. Can book through the entire process including the reservations section updating.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
We are "resale" only. I wonder if any "VIP" accounts are "not available", or just "resale" accounts? Or maybe accounts are available in order of registration?

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
We are "resale" only. I wonder if any "VIP" accounts are "not available", or just "resale" accounts? Or maybe accounts are available in order of registration?
I'm just a lowly Silver VIP member... I cannot get in. I registered for the preview site months ago and had no problems getting in pre-upgrade. I created a new login for one of the other owners... the login was created "successfully" but can't sign in using that one either.
upload_2017-5-22_11-11-56.png

sbthomas

Reaction score
they just took down the points tab. It was under ownership but it was blank - just got the 'page not found' message. I called to find out my points balance because it is not allowing me to book something that I should have enough points for. She had trouble finding my credit pool points and then they were wrong! ugh! Why would you roll out a system if the points were not working???

Lmcarr49

TUG Member
Reaction score
LOL. Now they're making excuses. I'm current on my maintenance fees. Contracts are paid off.