• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Timeshare Exit Team on the radio, even on Glenn Beck. I wrote a letter again today:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Dear Glenn,

I sent a long letter about this company a few weeks ago to tell you that you are advertising a scam company. You don't seem to care, and that is not you.

First, no one has to take a timeshare from an estate. The kids are not really stuck with the timeshare. It's not anywhere in the contract. This is an out and out lie, perpetrated by lying scam companies who want to make money from people by scaring them. You don't have to take anything from the estate you do not want. Ask a lawyer about this. I am 100% correct on it. The resort will have to take back a timeshare, unless the kids want it.

Second, most of the big companies will take back a timeshare. Wyndham, WorldMark and Shell are all taking back timeshares for the asking. Timeshare Exit Team doesn't do anything for these owners.

Example:

The Point at Poipu was an example the guy from Timeshare Exit Team used today on yet another commercial. Well, Point at Poipu takes deeds back from owners FOR THE ASKING. They did have water go into some of the units and did do a major update, but the fees went DOWN after all of that happened. I know people personally who got out of it. I also know people who stuck it out because they knew the fees would go down. The special assessment was over four years ago! They still sell the weeks and will resell a week any owner wants to give back.

Steven Cloobeck is the CEO of Diamond Resorts (I think that is his title), and he went on Undercover Boss and stated he would take back any timeshare, if people wanted out. Diamond manages Point at Poipu. This was on national television!

Third, Marriott has a very active resale department and will list and sell your timeshare. I am currently selling two Marriott weeks in Boston with the resale department. Starwood also has ROFR on the Westin properties.

Fourth, some timeshares are very valuable, even through resale. This includes Disney Vacation Club, Hyatt and Four Seasons.

What good is this company you are advertising? They are doing nothing owners cannot do themselves, with a simple phone call.

I am one of the top posters (over 18,000 posts) on Timeshare Users' Group, tug2.net, and I am a huge fan of timeshare, owning many weeks myself. and we rent out some of our timeshares. I got the weeks FREE on ebay. The reason I could get those so cheaply is these companies scare people and make them want out of their timeshare. Scare tactics are not a good means to make money. It's rather like robbing people, in my opinion. Timeshare Exit Team is scaring them and taking their money.

My husband and I have owned a few of our Colorado weeks as long as 35 years. We still own those, and I am on the HOA Board of Directors for one. We own at legacy resorts, which are some of the older properties that are not managed by major hotel chain companies. We hire and fire management companies and spend a good deal of thought in maintaining our timeshare property, which has actual value as real estate, and we need the other deeded owners to take their responsibilities seriously in regards to their part of that unit. We have no way of reselling the weeks, so when people die, we have to try to get another owner to take the week. We have no ability to force any week on a relative who doesn't accept that week in their estate. We don't have the legal right to do that.

What do you think is in a timeshare contract, anyway? It's a deeded property and has responsibilities like any homeowner has in a community with HOA dues. You have to sell your week or give it away to someone who will take over the responsibility. If you cannot do that, contact the BOD or the management company to ask how to go about giving it away.

By the way, some of the timeshares we own are in Frisco, Colorado are all townhouse-style, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, have full kitchens, private hot tubs on each deck, a single-car garage, and are maintained to the nth degree by a board of directors who care about the property. The fees are $600 per week for each owner to use their summer week, $700 per week for a ski week owner (more snow removal and more heat use). So these folks can ski or visit the Colorado mountains each year for $700/ week. It's not all that bad. We also have an sunset clause in the ownership, so in a few years, don't remember the year, we can end the resort as a timeshare and sell the units as wholly-owned townhouses for about $300K (today's value), and that money would be split among the owners who are in good standing.

I am a subscriber to Glenn's online programs, I pay each year, and I am going to stop paying to support a radio program that would give this Timeshare Exit Team company credence. This company is giving all timeshare a bad name, and it's not deserved.

You should be ashamed. You do not know the industry, and therefore you are too oblivious to recommend a company like this.

Is this company deeding properties into an LLC, which they will bankrupt and leave these timeshares in the LLC? Do you know it costs the HOA over $2,500 in Colorado to get a timeshare out of a bankrupt LLC?

Rjbeach2003

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Good info. Never listen to Glenn Beck, but from what I read his advertisers are mainly from business that prey on people's fears.

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Dear Glenn,

I sent a long letter about this company a few weeks ago to tell you that you are advertising a scam company. You don't seem to care, and that is not you.

First, no one has to take a timeshare from an estate. The kids are not really stuck with the timeshare. It's not anywhere in the contract. This is an out and out lie, perpetrated by lying scam companies who want to make money from people by scaring them. You don't have to take anything from the estate you do not want. Ask a lawyer about this. I am 100% correct on it. The resort will have to take back a timeshare, unless the kids want it.

Second, most of the big companies will take back a timeshare. Wyndham, WorldMark and Shell are all taking back timeshares for the asking. Timeshare Exit Team doesn't do anything for these owners.

Example:

The Point at Poipu was an example the guy from Timeshare Exit Team used today on yet another commercial. Well, Point at Poipu takes deeds back from owners FOR THE ASKING. They did have water go into some of the units and did do a major update, but the fees went DOWN after all of that happened. I know people personally who got out of it. I also know people who stuck it out because they knew the fees would go down. The special assessment was over four years ago! They still sell the weeks and will resell a week any owner wants to give back.

Steven Cloobeck is the CEO of Diamond Resorts (I think that is his title), and he went on Undercover Boss and stated he would take back any timeshare, if people wanted out. Diamond manages Point at Poipu. This was on national television!

Third, Marriott has a very active resale department and will list and sell your timeshare. I am currently selling two Marriott weeks in Boston with the resale department. Starwood also has ROFR on the Westin properties.

Fourth, some timeshares are very valuable, even through resale. This includes Disney Vacation Club, Hyatt and Four Seasons.

What good is this company you are advertising? They are doing nothing owners cannot do themselves, with a simple phone call.

I am one of the top posters (over 18,000 posts) on Timeshare Users' Group, tug2.net, and I am a huge fan of timeshare, owning many weeks myself. and we rent out some of our timeshares. I got the weeks FREE on ebay. The reason I could get those so cheaply is these companies scare people and make them want out of their timeshare. Scare tactics are not a good means to make money. It's rather like robbing people, in my opinion. Timeshare Exit Team is scaring them and taking their money.

My husband and I have owned a few of our Colorado weeks as long as 35 years. We still own those, and I am on the HOA Board of Directors for one. We own at legacy resorts, which are some of the older properties that are not managed by major hotel chain companies. We hire and fire management companies and spend a good deal of thought in maintaining our timeshare property, which has actual value as real estate, and we need the other deeded owners to take their responsibilities seriously in regards to their part of that unit. We have no way of reselling the weeks, so when people die, we have to try to get another owner to take the week. We have no ability to force any week on a relative who doesn't accept that week in their estate. We don't have the legal right to do that.

What do you think is in a timeshare contract, anyway? It's a deeded property and has responsibilities like any homeowner has in a community with HOA dues. You have to sell your week or give it away to someone who will take over the responsibility. If you cannot do that, contact the BOD or the management company to ask how to go about giving it away.

By the way, some of the timeshares we own are in Frisco, Colorado are all townhouse-style, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, have full kitchens, private hot tubs on each deck, a single-car garage, and are maintained to the nth degree by a board of directors who care about the property. The fees are $600 per week for each owner to use their summer week, $700 per week for a ski week owner (more snow removal and more heat use). So these folks can ski or visit the Colorado mountains each year for $700/ week. It's not all that bad. We also have an sunset clause in the ownership, so in a few years, don't remember the year, we can end the resort as a timeshare and sell the units as wholly-owned townhouses for about $300K (today's value), and that money would be split among the owners who are in good standing.

I am a subscriber to Glenn's online programs, I pay each year, and I am going to stop paying to support a radio program that would give this Timeshare Exit Team company credence. This company is giving all timeshare a bad name, and it's not deserved.

You should be ashamed. You do not know the industry, and therefore you are too oblivious to recommend a company like this.

Is this company deeding properties into an LLC, which they will bankrupt and leave these timeshares in the LLC? Do you know it costs the HOA over $2,500 in Colorado to get a timeshare out of a bankrupt LLC?

Wow, Cindy, what a good letter. I'm proud of you!

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Glenn had said that his charitable organization-Mercury One- (which does great work by the way) took on a timeshare as a "donation"- obviously a scam- not realizing they would have to pay the maintenance fees every year from their non-profit organization. Something like that and that is how they got involved with Timeshare Exit Team in the First Place- when they realized it really wasn't free.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glenn had said that his charitable organization-Mercury One- (which does great work by the way) took on a timeshare not realizing they would have to pay the maintenance fees every year from their non-profit organization.

sounds like an outstanding person to take timeshare advice from...

and clearly didnt do much research before...or after taking ownership of the timeshare.

Karenann

TUG Member
Reaction score
WGN Chicago has same ads

I live in the Chicago area where WGN is a popular radio station. For awhile now, WGN has had The Timeshare Exit Team as one of its advertisers. Every time I hear one of these ads, I loose respect for the station. Some of the more popular WGN station hosts and sports casters are speaking for the Timeshare Exit Team, pronouncing the ills of timeshare ownership. They like to spin timeshare ownership as a mistake people are willing to pay to be rid of. I guess the Timeshare Exit Team must find a lot of owners willing to pay for its services, or they wouldn't spend the money to advertise. If only these owners could find TUG instead.

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella

and clearly didnt do much research before...or after taking ownership of the timeshare.

I'm not saying Beck is a bad person. I think he has a good heart.

However, if some sleaze ball law firm wanted to embark on a misinformation campaign, it would be pretty easy to spin the story.

Let's face it. Timeshare has an ongoing bad reputation.

The economy is not good and stations are willing to take money from anyone.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I tend to hold folks who make their livings being "financial experts" to a higher standard when they give advice to such a large audience.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I sent a long letter about this company a few weeks ago to tell you that you are advertising a scam company.

I wouldn't necessarily call TSET a scam company per se.

Does it use unethical scare tactics? Yes.

Does it exaggerate (perhaps even lie about) the downsides of owning a TS? Yes.

Do I like its methods? By no means.

If a newbie comes here on TUG asking if he should use TSET to get out of his TS, would I suggest TSET? By no means!

Is it a very expensive route for something a TS owner can do for himself? Yes.

But, in all fairness, at least TSET will do what you pay it to do (albeit a lot of money) and get the ownership into another party's hands - even if it is the HOA. In contrast, the upfront fee scammers take your money and do nothing.

I'm by no means condoning TSET's methods or operations. I'm not trying to split hairs here. I'm just saying, in all fairness, it is not necessarily a scam.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Does it use unethical scare tactics? Yes.

Does it exaggerate (perhaps even lie about) the downsides of owning a TS? Yes.

Do I like its methods? By no means.

If a newbie comes here on TUG asking if he should use TSET to get out of his TS, would I suggest TSET? By no means!

Is it a very expensive route for something a TS owner can do for himself? Yes.

sounds an awful lot like a timeshare sales presentation!

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook

Well- he is not giving advice- just states what happened to his organization and why they are using Time Share Exit Team to try to get out of their timeshare.

But- yes- the ad runs on his radio show and he himself does the commercial. Of course, we "experts" know there is much more to the whole timeshare sales story.

Last edited:

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Very good letter but unless you're willing to replace his income from these ads, he probably will never even see the letter.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Very good letter but unless you're willing to replace his income from these ads, he probably will never even see the letter.

John, I agree wholeheartedly with you. There is no way I can dissuade any station or radio show from advertising this company.

I am sure this company pays a lot of money to advertise. And honestly, because of the high cost of marketing via major talk shows, you know they make a lot of money on these poor, unsuspecting people who use the service.

This is why we set a dollar amount at Val Chatelle for owners to get out of the obligation. We needed to cover maintenance fees for a few years, in order to maybe find an owner for the week. We have sales force at a 35-year-old timeshare. We have an end year for Val Chatelle coming up, and then we need to make decisions on keeping it as a timeshare. I am personally against it, but we are already 61 years old, and I believe the end of the timeshare is when we are about 78.

Honestly, our fees are $720/ yr for a ski week with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, attached garage, townhouse-style accommodations. I can rent my ski weeks. The other weeks I trade. We own five weeks there. The summer weeks are about $600/wk. We raised those from $500 two years ago. We kept it at $500 for at least ten years straight. That was probably a mistake......

Last edited:

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
As much as the Exit Team advertises, I don't think they're paying up front for all the spots.

In radio and TV, the first goal is to sell ad time to your local Ford dealer or whatever.

When there are unfilled advertising slots, the station will run one of those "call 800-555-5555" type of ads. The station would get a percentage of everyone who bit on the ad and called the specific number.

My guess is TET is running these ads getting the announcers to voice the "information" and then the station gets a small kick when someone falls for it. It's easily identifiable because the person calling TET would say they heard it on WXYZ or whatever.

I'm just guessing here but I spent a few years in Radio and TV so I know the process. I just can't imagine TET has that big of an ad budget to blanket the whole country the way they do. It seems like most of the stations I hear the ads on are Clear Channel stations.

Rjbeach2003

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
As the radio market has consolidated a few major companies, Clear Channel, being the biggest(now called I Heart Radio), bought many stations in the same market.
The ads they sell are spread among all the programing on all the stations. This has caused problems.
They undoubtedly tell their radio people what copy to read. Those guys probably don't know anything about this company or most of the copy they read, but they are paid to do it.

Glenn Beck however, with his set up has no excuse. I imagine he is being paid a healthy sum to take this advertising.

too bad as only a miniscule number of timeshare owners know about TUG

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
We credit Timeshare Exit Team's commercials on KFI in Los Angeles for starting us doing some research that led us to TUG that led us to DRI's take back program. We've often wondered if they would do the right thing and point potential clients towards "free" surrender programs, or if they'd keep their mouths shut and take their fees.

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
We credit Timeshare Exit Team's commercials on KFI in Los Angeles for starting us doing some research that led us to TUG that led us to DRI's take back program. We've often wondered if they would do the right thing and point potential clients towards "free" surrender programs, or if they'd keep their mouths shut and take their fees.

Heh, it's a group of attorneys.

What do you think?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
We've often wondered if they would do the right thing and point potential clients towards "free" surrender programs, or if they'd keep their mouths shut and take their fees.

I dont wonder that for one second.

ChrisandBeth

TUG Member
Reaction score
I suspect that Glenn Beck took a deal to divest the charity of the timeshare, and instead of cash he did a "contra" deal for some amount of free advertising.

It makes it harder for Beck ( by all accounts a stand up guy) to break the deal.

I suspect that he thought he was getting a good deal at the time. The only thing that makes him different than many TUGgers is that he was overcharged getting OUT of a timeshare while we got screwed going in.

Chris

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that Glenn Beck's financial acumen was discredited years ago, when Jon Stewart did a fantastically detailed breakdown of his show. I'm not at all surprised that he would shill for whatever company gave him money or a good deal to get out of the timeshare donation. I'm more surprised at the surprise many TUGgers are expressing at the situation.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed when others shill for companies as well. It tarnishes their name but do they even care if it pays the bills?

I would say the boom in podcasts has increased this a lot in recent years.

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
TET pros and cons

The only ads I have heard about TET have been the ones that Beck does. So I cannot comment on the rest. Beck does have some timeshare knowledge. When vetting he told them he needed to get out of a Disney TS (seeing if he could catch them in a lie). TET told him they couldn't help. Disney was an above board company who were very straight forward with potential customers. He also makes mistakes obvious to those on this board (your kids get stuck with it when you die). He talks about the vetting during the commercials he does for the company. They are, as best as I can tell, unscripted and change each hour.

I don't think he does anything that is INTENTIONALLY misleading. It's just a lack of knowledge. Remember what your knowledge about TS's was BEFORE you found TUG? Who KNEW you could get one for FREE or that there really WAS a resale market? Pretty much none of us til we found this board. We forget how little the rest of the world understands about the TS business. So maybe we need to give Mr. Beck and Mr. Ramsey a little break here.

Also, it's important to understand that the Becks and Ramseys of the world depend on this type of advertising for their shows. It's THEIR name that gets dragged thru the mud if their advertiser turns out to be a scam artist. Are you going to listen/believe a word they say of their advertisers are thieves? NO, so they do vet these guys, and take a long time doing it. Their source of advertisers is very limited because of the political slant of their shows. Big advertisers do NOT buy ads on these shows. You won't hear Cadillac, General Foods, Travelers Insurance-type ads on political talk radio. One controversial outburst by the host sends people running to the boycott lines. You hear a car ad on one of these shows, dollars to donuts it is a LOCAL ad and the radio show gets nothing from it. Even the current king of Radio Rush Limbaugh is limited in his advertisers ( Sherries Berries, Pro Flowers, etc.). The point is these guys watch who they take on as advertisers.

I also took time to look at what people say about TET since I have yet to find any personal experience on here. Most of the reviews are POSITIVE for the company. Even one on the Ripoff Report ended with both sides satisfied. When people were dissatisfied it was mostly due to the length of time it takes to get out of the contract ( as long as 18 months). And in cases where the customer was unhappy TET actually tried to reach out and help the person. All in all I would say it seems these guys are far from scam artists.

I think these guys probably specialize in helping people who have been totally hosed by TS companies. Raked over the coals and brow beaten until they bought. Beck seems to hint at that in his ads. Their main customer is the guy who has many years left on his loan at 15% interest with ever rising maintenance fees who has lost all interest in the TS experience (sound familiar), doesn't know where to turn, and just wants out. They know NOTHING about resale, buybacks, TUG etc. They just want to be rid of the TS. TET fills that need for them.

That does NOT mean that TET is lilly white. I just don't know enough about them yet. I am sure they have gotten plenty of people, who only owe maintenance fees yearly, out of contracts and banked a healthy fee for it. But I think they are far from scam artists.

People on TUG are so far ahead of the curve as far as TS knowledge goes. How many presentations have you gone to that the salesman recommended you go on the TUG board to learn about TS's? yes, exactly NONE. I stumbled upon this board and wow has it opened my eyes. Outside of the people here the rest of the world is not so lucky. TET is an okay option for them.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cayman, that is a fair assessment, and I applaud your fairness, both to me and to the radio icons who are stumping for this company. You sound like my husband Rick! He keeps telling me I am probably being unfair to Timeshare Exit Team because they are possibly providing a service to some people.

My advice to everyone on timeshare is don't buy from the developer! And before buying a resale, check it out first and make sure you really want to take on the maintenance fees forever and ever.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
The only ads I have heard about TET have been the ones that Beck does. So I cannot comment on the rest. Beck does have some timeshare knowledge. When vetting he told them he needed to get out of a Disney TS (seeing if he could catch them in a lie). TET told him they couldn't help. Disney was an above board company who were very straight forward with potential customers. He also makes mistakes obvious to those on this board (your kids get stuck with it when you die). He talks about the vetting during the commercials he does for the company. They are, as best as I can tell, unscripted and change each hour.

I don't think he does anything that is INTENTIONALLY misleading. It's just a lack of knowledge. Remember what your knowledge about TS's was BEFORE you found TUG? Who KNEW you could get one for FREE or that there really WAS a resale market? Pretty much none of us til we found this board. We forget how little the rest of the world understands about the TS business. So maybe we need to give Mr. Beck and Mr. Ramsey a little break here.

Also, it's important to understand that the Becks and Ramseys of the world depend on this type of advertising for their shows. It's THEIR name that gets dragged thru the mud if their advertiser turns out to be a scam artist. Are you going to listen/believe a word they say of their advertisers are thieves? NO, so they do vet these guys, and take a long time doing it. Their source of advertisers is very limited because of the political slant of their shows. Big advertisers do NOT buy ads on these shows. You won't hear Cadillac, General Foods, Travelers Insurance-type ads on political talk radio. One controversial outburst by the host sends people running to the boycott lines. You hear a car ad on one of these shows, dollars to donuts it is a LOCAL ad and the radio show gets nothing from it. Even the current king of Radio Rush Limbaugh is limited in his advertisers ( Sherries Berries, Pro Flowers, etc.). The point is these guys watch who they take on as advertisers.

I also took time to look at what people say about TET since I have yet to find any personal experience on here. Most of the reviews are POSITIVE for the company. Even one on the Ripoff Report ended with both sides satisfied. When people were dissatisfied it was mostly due to the length of time it takes to get out of the contract ( as long as 18 months). And in cases where the customer was unhappy TET actually tried to reach out and help the person. All in all I would say it seems these guys are far from scam artists.

I think these guys probably specialize in helping people who have been totally hosed by TS companies. Raked over the coals and brow beaten until they bought. Beck seems to hint at that in his ads. Their main customer is the guy who has many years left on his loan at 15% interest with ever rising maintenance fees who has lost all interest in the TS experience (sound familiar), doesn't know where to turn, and just wants out. They know NOTHING about resale, buybacks, TUG etc. They just want to be rid of the TS. TET fills that need for them.

That does NOT mean that TET is lilly white. I just don't know enough about them yet. I am sure they have gotten plenty of people, who only owe maintenance fees yearly, out of contracts and banked a healthy fee for it. But I think they are far from scam artists.

People on TUG are so far ahead of the curve as far as TS knowledge goes. How many presentations have you gone to that the salesman recommended you go on the TUG board to learn about TS's? yes, exactly NONE. I stumbled upon this board and wow has it opened my eyes. Outside of the people here the rest of the world is not so lucky. TET is an okay option for them.

Dingdingding, we have a winner. Nailed it...

drguy

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Would sending a letter to the State Attorney General claiming false advertising get the attention of the radio station/syndicator? Documentation of false claims would be necessary.
Just a thought.