• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG new feature - Timeshare Vacation History/Timeline!

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't see a "My Timeshare History" under the My Tug menu. There is a 'My Vacation History" which does take me to my review map.

This is a pretty neat feature. Just need to make sure we review each property we visit at least once so we can see all the properties we have been to on the map.

1.First sign in
2. go to setting
3. the last item is your "My Vacation History"

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sorry...mental moment on a sunday...the link is MY VACATION HISTORY

Here is a screenshot

Attachments

• tvh.jpg
    tvh.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 82

susieq

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
This is Great!! AS others have said, I'll have to get busy and add some vacations from before I joined TUG. It really is a trip down memory lane.......... Great job!!! :clap::clap:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you Sue!

We were very pleased how it came out as well!

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
well, i see a ton of you really like this given the number of reviews submitted since noon today =)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Is this broken at the moment? I am receiving an error message when I click on the link to their Timeshare History in a users profile.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
more than likely the users membership login is different than their bbs login.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
more than likely the users membership login is different than their bbs login.

Gotcha. I was trying to look at the map of Conan, the one with 79 reviews.

Conan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
The feature does seem to be out of service.

By the way, there's apparently also a limit on the number of pins the map will show. My map should have pins in several places in Scotland and France, but it doesn't.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
hmm...seems to only impact yours...all the others I click on it works fine?

ill look into it...but im guessing it has to do with so many reviews =)

humor_monger

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Would like this feature

you can still add reviews if you like for older stays (check to see if any resorts have really old reviews and maybe even yours would be an update)

Ill see what we can do to have folks easily add "pins" for older stays where reviews wont really be helpful but to add to the timeline.

I recently culled through all my histories since I hadn't updated my list since 2008 and came up with 52 stays since 1997 when we did our first exchange. Most of these aren't on Tug although my recent ones are. It would be nice to at least "pin" them.:banana:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I recently culled through all my histories since I hadn't updated my list since 2008 and came up with 52 stays since 1997 when we did our first exchange. Most of these aren't on Tug although my recent ones are. It would be nice to at least "pin" them.:banana:

I think the goal of the feature is to promote people writing reviews. If people could easily add a location just by pinning it would make people not bother with reviews.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
id certainly prefer you to write a review (and we had one gentleman do just that for all his past visits).

however we are realistic in realizing that most people arent going to have much info to share from 5+ years ago for a review and all...so eventually we would like to be able to let you add entries from that far back so they show up.

Queen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Help! I can't seem to find My Tug and I would like to try this feature that everyone is liking so much. I am not very good at finding my way around the site very well. Thanks.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Happy to help Queen!

first go here http://tug2.com

then at the top right hand corner you will either need to click LOG IN, or if you are already logged in you will see the MY TUG link.

after logging in and clicking the MY TUG link at the top right, drop down to the vacation history link!

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
will certainly work on a way to let folks add pinpricks for very old stays.
Any update on this? I'd love to be able to pin the other resorts I've stayed at, so I'll have a full record of all of my timeshare stays.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ill see what we can do.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
x2 on the "pinned resorts"

It would be a great feature.

thanks.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Another one that would like the ability to pin older stays. I realized that I never wrote a review for our Cypress Habrour, Ko'Olina or Maui Ocean Club stays. I think those are the only ones that are missing from my history. Would it be faux pas to write a review for a resort we visited nine years ago? I am working on a review for our recent Royal Palms so it will show.

It would also be nice if there was the ability to make the pin map larger. In places like Orlando, you can't really see all the different properties you visited on the map.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
pretty cool! Really like that it reminds me/others to review resorts. :)

took me several attempts to figure it out. once I found the bbs member code thing and put mine in it worked. 2 weeks later :wall: i figure it out......

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
if anyone is having an issue with the bbs member code they can always email me at tug@Tug2.net and ill take care of it for you =)

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
it is a very nice feature.
two comments:
some of my earlier reviews are not shown, lots in North and South Carolina, San Diego area, Arizona, Louisiana, Mississippi and Arkansas, and of course Branson, Hawaii, and other spots. I feel my map is incomplete without them

Second, sometimes I wonder why I gave the numerical rating I did, .I think on one it was a typo.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
sorry I missed this earlier!

1. i believe currently the map will only show the last 20 or 25 reviews, so if you have more than that this would explain it.

if you dont have that many, and the ones in particular that are missing are very old (ie pre 2008ish, it is likely we will have to link these manually to your account as they were submitted before we actually had individual usernames and passwords.

2. we can make reasonable edits to a review if you send us an email tug@Tug2.net