• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham transfer time

enutts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai
I have a deed sent to Wyndham for Transfer the end of November....still waiting for transfer! I am past the 10 week mark now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I would call them. On one of my contracts it was one day before the 10 week mark, I called them and they put a rush on it and it was in my account the next day. I'm not sure if maybe it was going through that day regardless and they just told me that, but hey never hurts to call and ask.

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
I have a deed sent to Wyndham for Transfer the end of November....still waiting for transfer! I am past the 10 week mark now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Call your broker and Wyndham to find out if they actually have your paperwork. Wyndham "lost" mine and it cost me three extra months as the new paperwork just got left on the stack for 10 weeks.

enutts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai
sorry a kill joy - won't matter. you will not get any points back. they will tell you that in the end you have points next year.....

you are always behind points but good luck explaining that.

call and let us know but will not make one bit of sense.

Owner care just got back to me today and they are changing all my contract end use date back to 12/31, they said it should reflect online tomorrow.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I would call them. On one of my contracts it was one day before the 10 week mark, I called them and they put a rush on it and it was in my account the next day. I'm not sure if maybe it was going through that day regardless and they just told me that, but hey never hurts to call and ask.

Did they put a rush on it because it was past the 8 week mark or because you sweet talked them into it? If it's the latter, please let me know the magic words. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enutts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai
Did they put a rush on it because it was past the 8 week mark or because you sweet talked them into it? If it's the latter, please let me know the magic words. :)

Haha I wouldn't say sweet talk but I try to be as polite as possible when talking to them in hopes they might do a favor they wouldn't normally do. But I think they put a rush because it was about to be 10 weeks, I think that's they're max timeframe right now.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I called again yesterday and she said it has not passed accounting but should soon. She said it might even be a couple days early and that they are past the busy season. I needed that laugh.

enutts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai
I called again yesterday and she said it has not passed accounting but should soon. She said it might even be a couple days early and that they are past the busy season. I needed that laugh.

What date did they originally get it?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

enutts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai
January 5th.

So you're at 7 weeks. Well hopefully they are past the busy season and you get it within a week...even though my last contract hit my account about two weeks ago and it was right at 10 weeks. That would be a fast turnaround to wrap up the busy season!

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
So you're at 7 weeks. Well hopefully they are past the busy season and you get it within a week...even though my last contract hit my account about two weeks ago and it was right at 10 weeks. That would be a fast turnaround to wrap up the busy season!

I'll tell you one thing. Come next Thursday, if it has not hit my account, I'm going to demand a rush. And by "demand" I mean "pretty pretty pretty please?!?!?!?!" :)

enutts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai
I'll tell you one thing. Come next Thursday, if it has not hit my account, I'm going to demand a rush. And by "demand" I mean "pretty pretty pretty please?!?!?!?!" :)

Haha kill em with kindness!!

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
My new contract showed up today! Yay! I have zero 2017 points (not so yay). I know the seller used some which left me with 248k, but it's showing 0. I have 248 housekeeping credits though. Those are totally useless. Hopefully it can get fixed quick. I need to make reservations either tomorrow or the next day. Depending on when they will allow me to book for Dec 30th check in.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
My new contract showed up today! Yay! I have zero 2017 points (not so yay). I know the seller used some which left me with 248k, but it's showing 0. I have 248 housekeeping credits though. Those are totally useless. Hopefully it can get fixed quick. I need to make reservations either tomorrow or the next day. Depending on when they will allow me to book for Dec 30th check in.
So I called Owner Care and they opened a case # to research why the points didn't transfer to me. She said there was nothing explaining why the points did not get transferred and that they should have come over. It may have something to do with the reservation I made on the same day they added the contract to my account, but I made that reservation with credt pool points. Yet another instance of poor Wyndham points accounting.

The VC also said that if I wanted to book 10 months out for December 30th check in, my earliest date to book would be March 2nd. That's yet another different answer. Another VC told me Feb 28th. Another VC after that, told me March 1st. <sigh>

bachmansofwc

Reaction score
Yay I checked today (by calling 1-888-739-4022 and entering my zip code) viola I FINALLY have points!!! Then I pressed zero asked the guy for my contract # and I am in business!! weird thing is it is showing credit pooled points in 2018? Maybe the previous owners credit pooled points?

Now to figure out how to find those "last minute" points deals I see people talking about from time to time :)

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
The VC also said that if I wanted to book 10 months out for December 30th check in, my earliest date to book would be March 2nd. That's yet another different answer. Another VC told me Feb 28th. Another VC after that, told me March 1st. <sigh>
March 1st is the correct answer.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Yay I checked today (by calling 1-888-739-4022 and entering my zip code) viola I FINALLY have points!!! Then I pressed zero asked the guy for my contract # and I am in business!! weird thing is it is showing credit pooled points in 2018? Maybe the previous owners credit pooled points?

Now to figure out how to find those "last minute" points deals I see people talking about from time to time :)

I'm missing 2017's points. Maybe the transfer is not 100% complete and things are still getting ironed out? I'd still call OC and ask about it. They would probably be able to tell you if the contract had points credit pooled.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
When will they get on the same page?

It's truly amazing they can't even get the simplest questions right! December 29,30,31 and January 1st will be available for booking March 1st. There are no dumb questions!! Just dumb Wyndham answers is the problem!!!

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
March 1st is the correct answer.

When I called to check on the status of my case, I asked again. This VC gave the same answer of March 2nd. I'll just loving tomorrow at 7am and check. I never take their word as gospel. Also, they are still working on my case. Surprise surprise.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I hope you wrote the VC name down. Reservations have always been based on months not days. I will check tomorrow also. Maybe the VC is trying to lighten the work load tomorrow. It will be very hectic tomorrow everyone making reservations for the New Years Eve week

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
The VC is probably expecting Wyndham's great system to crash. So the VC will be right count on March 2nd before the great IT. Department gets the system back online!!

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
The VC is probably expecting Wyndham's great system to crash. So the VC will be right count on March 2nd before the great IT. Department gets the system back online!!

I'll be logged in at 7am tomorrow to try and book. If they are BSing me, it won't work. Let's hope it really doesn't crash though.

enutts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai
When I called to check on the status of my case, I asked again. This VC gave the same answer of March 2nd. I'll just loving tomorrow at 7am and check. I never take their word as gospel. Also, they are still working on my case. Surprise surprise.

Did they get your points all adjusted correctly?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Did they get your points all adjusted correctly?

No. Still missing the 248k. I was able to credit pool two years worth of points which will get me at least two rooms at Wyndham Reunion. I need that 248k to book the third. It's a family vacation. So far we have 24 people going. I really need three rooms. Lol

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
How long after you have a VC pool your points, does it take to show up on your account in the credit pool?