• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Website - my-vacationclub.com is now owners.marriottvacationclub.com

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
Also looking for navigation to the individual resorts Maintenance Fees packages which used to be available under the "Owners" tab on each resort page. Anybody?

And, on each individual resort page (navigation: Explore Destinations --> Marriott Vacation Club Resorts/View Resorts --> View Resort) in the "Quick Links" column on the lower right they've included links to the Points Charts for 2015 and 2016. Probably would have been better to include 2016 and 2017. Has anybody found 2017 charts?

On the individual resort pages at the top of the column on the right there are TripAdvisor Travel Ratings and a direct link to TripAdvisor reviews that come up in a pop-up. Interesting, helpful ... was this a feature on my-vacationclub.com?

Last edited:

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
On the positive side (I think?) I did briefly notice (whilst something useful was displayed after my sign in) that both our Owner numbers showed all of our Owner weeks, irrespective of which Owner number they were originally associated with.
So hopefully we will still be able to manage everything with a single sign in.

Something worth watching ---

Many of us married owners have two account numbers and as noted by others, upon sign-in we're now prompted to work with one account or the other. If you're like me and Don, and I know some of you are, you use only one Marriott Rewards account between the two of you. It may be that in order to get MR Numbers attached to the stays we need to book them all through the one account that has a MR Number attached to it. In our case that's Don's account.

Not sure how to verify this without actually booking something through the account that doesn't have a MR number attached, but I'll figure it out and report back.

Last edited:

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
The first column is for "Usage Type". Our weeks that have been deposited or exchanged indicate "Exchange" in that column.
I don't recall seeing anything related to exchange, and I was looking for it. If I can ever get back in, I'll try to see what you are seeing.

Lv2Trvl

TUG Member
Reaction score
New site

I guess I just stumbled upon the new page a few minutes ago. I had not logged on for a couple of weeks. Had to choose which account (mine) and all of the resorts appeared on both accounts before choosing. It seems to add extra steps in some instances to get the info wanted. And definitely slow, very slow!

amisco

TUG Member
Reaction score
Site NOT showing split unit...need to get this fixed

I discovered the new website tonight... and also discovered a BIG problem. I had split my three bedroom unit at the Grand Chateau and deposiited the smaller part into Interval International. However on the new site the entire unit was not shown as now not available. In other words I would not be able to use the two bedroom part of the unit... Not sure what happened but I will call MVC tomorrow morning to get this fixed. However you might want to check the
treatment of lockouts you might have... Yipes!!!!:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can finally sign in to the new website this morning, having associated my User ID and Password with my Owner number (we never use my wife's Owner numbers)
I do appear to be able to see and take actions on all of our joint weeks and my Marriott Rewards number seems to be linked with all of the weeks.
If/as and when my wife wants to use her own sign in and Marriott Rewards number, we will see whether that has similar total access.
I do like the option of the Search facility, although testing it to find information on the 5 night travel package was less than successful, even though it is on the website albeit not in an easy or intuitive place to find.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I was able to find the five night package details this way;

Explore Destinations (top)-->>Marriott Rewards (left)-->>Marriott Reward Enhancement (there is a link that takes you to the very bottom of the page). Click the 'Click here' for details link.

MikeB2620

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts Maui Ocean Club Lahaina and Napili Villas
This new site needs some work. Very slow. Once I got it I was unable to check availability. That part of the site was undergoing maintenance.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
Unuseable

I wanted to check availability and to book a week. That part isn't working. Maybe Marriott hired the programmers who did some of the government web sites.... :crash: :hysterical:

Bnov

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wanted to download a copy of the 2017 points chart but it isn't accessible on the new website. Can anyone point me to another source? Thanks!

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I wanted to download a copy of the 2017 points chart but it isn't accessible on the new website. Can anyone point me to another source? Thanks!

I haven't found the compilation chart either, am also looking for it. The old link is inactive. (If anyone already has it d/l in pdf form, I'm sure TUGBrian would be willing to host it on this site. Send me a PM ...)

The individual resort Points Charts can be found by navigating through Education and Owner Resources --> Helpful Tools --> Vacation Club Points Charts

Last edited:

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Maui Ocean Club (x2)
I haven't found the compilation chart either, am also looking for it. The old link is inactive. (If anyone already has it d/l in pdf form, I'm sure TUGBrian would be willing to host it on this site. Send me a PM ...)

The individual resort Points Charts can be found by navigating through Education and Owner Resources --> Helpful Tools --> Vacation Club Points Charts

This is where the main points chart is, too. I saw it there yesterday, and after just chatting with Marriott, they're telling me that it is currently down.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This is where the main points chart is, too. I saw it there yesterday, and after just chatting with Marriott, they're telling me that it is currently down.

I saw the compilation chart yesterday for 2016, not 2017. Maybe it's down today so that they can add 2017? Hopefully!

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I saw the compilation chart yesterday for 2016, not 2017. Maybe it's down today so that they can add 2017? Hopefully!

You probably just jinxed it, and all of the charts will now be removed...

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I'm going through this thread, taking a cue from Dioxide (as usual!) to bold certain terms so that when it's time to edit the TUG FAQ threads I'll be able to more quickly find and pull out the info. It will be very helpful if you also use the BOLD function to highlight when you're writing here. Thanks!

Also, can't get in today so am already confused, as you can see by my multiple edits. I'm sorry about that! :eek:

melroseman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, it's almost time to book Canyon Villas for spring training. Quick response on the website is pretty much a necessity, so I hope they get their act together real soon!

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You probably just jinxed it, and all of the charts will now be removed...

Oh no, somebody better do a dance or hex or something! :ignore:

GreenTea

TUG Member
Reaction score
How, in 2016, could a company release a website so full
of bugs?

NTP66

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
How, in 2016, could a company release a website so full
of bugs?

I don't see this as an issue with the actual site content itself, but rather with their hosting services. Looking at the whois for marriottvacationclub.com, I can see that CSC hosts their website. Having been a former employee of them, this makes perfect sense to me now, as they are awful.

sox21

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I found the site to be unusable at 1pm today. I got into my account but it was extremely slow and then I was unable to get to the reservation page. After the 5-6th time it crashed I gave up.

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn

Here's a link to the 2017 DC Points Chart

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
To get to the inventory release calendars for weeks, this is what I did;

Education & Owner Resources (Top)-->>Helpful Tools (Left)-->>Inventory Release Calendar (button).

Oddly, clicking on the button presents a redirect warning that you are leaving the Marriott Vacation Club website. It seems that the actual release calendars are on a website called vacationclubsurvey.com. Though it is the old tools we were used to and the direct link should work without login being required.

The "Helpful Tools" page is nice!

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Not working for me as a legacy weeks owner... I can sign in but that's it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StevenTing

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was just able to login and do some searches and even book a reservation. Of course, I cancelled at the very end. I was able to do this on both weeks reservations and points reservations. As far as I can tell, there are no additional features as of yet. You still have to select your room size and view for point reservations to check availability.