• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FAQ for Marriott resort maps: almost complete (a few pending uploads to go - 9/27/07)

taffy19

Reaction score
I have a black and white one that they faxed to me. I am still waiting for the copy in the mail and was going to send it to Dave M. It hasn't arrived yet but our sales lady isn't there so I asked someone else.
I have removed the black and white FAX and updated it with a colorful property map here that looks so much better and I emailed the link to Dave. :)

KevinRS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have Marriott Mountain Valley Lodge - Do you need it?

You advise that you have all you need, but I don't see MVL anywhere... Do you need that one?

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I need some more help.

I need building layout maps for Ko Olina and Ocean Pointe. I had both of them, but thanks to my elderly status, they have disappeared.

Please post here if you can send me a map and see post #9 for how to get it to me.

We're almost done.... :)

Jason118

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ko Olina

I need building layout maps for Ko Olina and Ocean Pointe.

Hello Dave,

We will be leaving for Ko Olina this Friday, September 14 for a week and HGVC Waikoloa Beach Club for three days. So I can get Ko Olina for you when I return home on September 25. Hopefully it is not too late.

We will also be in Grand Chateau from October 20 to 27, 2007 and Grande Vista from December 20 to 27, 2007. If you need these two, please let me know. Thanks.

Jason

Last edited:

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Jason. It's never too late!

So if you can get a clean copy of the Ko Olina resort map and send it to me when you get back, that would be great! Folding it, putting it in an envelope and mailing it to me while you are there would be even better!

ciscogizmo1

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Shadow Ridge, Timber Lodge & Waiohai
Westin: Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Villas
Disney: Beach Club Villas & Bay Lake Towers
I don't know if this would work for what you are doing but I noticed that on vacationclub.com they are putting maps out there. There is one for Ocean Pointe. I'm not sure this link will work but you can try. Otherwise, just log in and go to the Ocean Pointe page and you'll see a link for the map about 1/2 way down the page.

http://www.vacationclub.com/common/vc/en-us/resorts/ps/pdfs/OP_property_map006.pdf

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
There appears to be about 26 listed as pending or already available. Isn't there approximatly 50 Marriott TS resorts? What other ones are missing?

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Not counting Marco Island (under construction) and the Grand Residences, there are 47. Many of the others that we don't have maps for are single buildings (e.g., Custom House, BeachPlace, Grand Chateau) for which a map wouldn't be useful. The Reviews for some of the others include photos of the resort, which appear sufficient, even though they aren't "maps". Several resorts (e.g., in Spain) are non-U.S. properties for which no one has volunteered that a map exists.

I'm always happy to add a map to the reviews if someone volunteers one that isn't on the list.

englishowner

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dave

I have a map of Playa Andaluza but it is quite out of date, I will be there in October so will be able to send you an up to date one then. In the mean time I will attempt to email the old one if you'd like it.

Lynne

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have prepared a separate FAQ for the maps. You may see it as a separate topic on this forum, but you won't be able to post responses to it. If you have more input, please post in this thread. Many thanks to everyone who provided maps or links to make this project sucessful!

All maps are in the TUG Resort Reviews (TUG membership required for access), in the "View All Images" section for each resort's reviews.

Last edited:

Werner Weiss

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott's Newport Coast Villas

Here are two versions of the resort map for Marriott's Newport Coast Villas:

Newport Coast Villas, 2008 -- map (with final four buildings shown as "future development"), received from front desk, August 2008.

Newport Coast Villas, all buildings -- map (with all building numbers shown), photographed at shuttle bus stop, August 2008.

Note: The darker area that looks like a shadow across the "all buildings" map is, in fact, a shadow.

mecllap

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Maps --look in "View all Images" in resort database

This a probably a "duh!" -- but it took me a bit to figure out that to find a map in the resort database, I had to look in "View all Images" at the upper left side. Guess I haven't looked at that section before. (I was surprised when early on in this thread it referred to maps being in that database, because I'd never noticed them before -- silly me, I was expecting a "Map" link).

FlyerBobcat

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
This a probably a "duh!" -- but it took me a bit to figure out that to find a map in the resort database, I had to look in "View all Images" at the upper left side. Guess I haven't looked at that section before. (I was surprised when early on in this thread it referred to maps being in that database, because I'd never noticed them before -- silly me, I was expecting a "Map" link).

Please provide more detail. I cannot find the appropriate page in the "resort database". Can someone provide a link to it, or an explanation on how to navigate to it? And where is the "View all Images" area to click on?
I'm pretty confused at this point.

I am beginning to see that the navigation is not so intuitive...

Bill4728

Reaction score
Please provide more detail. I cannot find the appropriate page in the "resort database". Can someone provide a link to it, or an explanation on how to navigate to it? And where is the "View all Images" area to click on?
I'm pretty confused at this point.

I am beginning to see that the navigation is not so intuitive...
-go to the page for the resort you're interested in.

-at the top left there is a picture of the resort under that picture click "View all Images"

Done

mas

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MAR BeachPlace;
Cypress Harbour;
Ocean Watch;
Canyon Villas;
KoOlina map

Dave:

I've tried a couple of times to send you KoOlina resort maps at the mvcimaps hotmail account you have listed in post #9 of this thread. Both times the email adrs returned as invalid.

I'll try adding it here

KoOlina.jpg

If you need the original jpg or pdf, send me an email(my adrs is listed on the Perm Swap page) and I get it to you.

Last edited:

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Please send it to the address listed in post #9. The address is current and I just successfully tested it. Take notice that - solely for posting purposes - I changed two key items ("at" and "dot") from standard e-mail formatting to avoid spammers harvesting my address. That's why I added, "You can work it out." Also, no spaces in the address. Look at any current e-mail address, such as your own, and should should easily figure it out.

leekeil

TUG Member
Reaction score
D'Ile-de-France Map Needed?

Hi Dave,

I was in France in April and have nice color map. Not sure if you need it. When I go to resort review for Ile de France property 4 out of the 5 pictures do not show up when clicking on "view all images".

If you need it, I'll send snail mail assuming your scanner is better than mine.

Lee