• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II question when looking for Marriott Exchange

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is no way to search for Marriott's only.

Phillie

TUG Member
Reaction score
technically no but...

If you enter the code for every marriott then you can search all at once. I believe this contains all of them, might have missed one or two.

MHB,MHZ,MGA,MAO,MSU,MBY,MBP,MCV,MEM,MCU,MCP,MDS,MPD,MFV,MFC,MGC,MC1,MGO,MGV,MGR,MHH,HPS,MHG,MIP,MKW,MKO,MK1,MLE,MMC,MMB,MMO,MMS,MVL,MOU,NCV,MPB,MOW,MPU,MP1,MUZ,MRP,MSP,MRD,MSK,MDO,MVB,MEV,MSW,MSN,MSF,MML,MVF,MVD,MAW,MGK,MCP

Copy the entire list and enter in the search box.

sparty

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you enter the code for every marriott then you can search all at once. I believe this contains all of them, might have missed one or two.

MHB,MHZ,MGA,MAO,MSU,MBY,MBP,MCV,MEM,MCU,MCP,MDS,MPD,MFV,MFC,MGC,MC1,MGO,MGV,MGR,MHH,HPS,MHG,MIP,MKW,MKO,MK1,MLE,MMC,MMB,MMO,MMS,MVL,MOU,NCV,MPB,MOW,MPU,MP1,MUZ,MRP,MSP,MRD,MSK,MDO,MVB,MEV,MSW,MSN,MSF,MML,MVF,MVD,MAW,MGK,MCP

Tried this in the getaway search dialog but it choked. Anyway to do this in the getaways? I've been wanting to write a curl script to do something similar, anyone have/know of any good scripts to do something similar?

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score

Thanks, Phillie!

When I tried it, it wanted a space after each comma:
MHZ, MGA, MAO, MSU, MBY, MBP, MCV, MEM, MCU, MCP, MDS, MPD, MFV, MFC, MGC, MC1, MGO, MGV, MGR, MHH, HPS, MHG, MIP, MKW, MKO, MK1, MLE, MMC, MMB, MMO, MMS, MVL, MOU, NCV, MPB, MOW, MPU, MP1, MUZ, MRP, MSP, MRD, MSK, MDO, MVB, MEV, MSW, MSN, MSF, MML, MVF, MVD, MAW, MGK, MCP
(Still doesn't seem to work with getaways, though)

AMJ

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Phillie.
I have been looking for a way to search for all the Marriott timeshares at one time. This is a time saver.

Thank you also JudyS.
I tried searching without the space between each resort and I couldn't get it to work.

Joyce

Stefa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you. I don't know why I never thought of trying this.

Berea1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriotts by rankings

Well, now that you have found this out, below are the Marriotts by rankings! Did you know that the Marriott Grand Ocean (MGO)is ranked higher than the Marriott Ko Olina (MKO and MK1? I did not know that before.

MAW, MFC, MGO, MMB, MPU, MKO, MOW, MAO, MCP, MBY, MMC, MSE, MSF, MDS, MPD, MGR, MSK, MCV, MMO, NCV, MSU, MKW, MPB, MUZ, MGA, MG1, MG3, MG5, MOU

I did not bother with those Marriott that are ranked in the lower half (from number 30 to 55).

As additional point, below are the top ten dude ranch timeshare from my research; that is IMHO, although I have not been to any of them. Feel free to revise or add to this list.

BSK, BSW, BSG, WRV, WRR, WPE, DJJ, WSR, WBG, WBI, HYS, FLY, FL1, KOH, RHB, RNM, PMV

If anyone else want to provide their top ten lists for other timeshares, such as top ten timeshares that accept pets, that would be helpful now that we have spilled the beans. I compose the timeshare lists in Microsoft Word. I open the word document, copy the list that I want to do a search on, open II search engine, choose resort, paste the list into that line, insert dates for two years out, use my best timeshare (by the way, not a Marriott) and hit the search button! Viola (sp?)

Patrick

Phillie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I too have those lists in word

I have saved all of my favorite search codes in MsWord and copy them and paste when I need to.

Four Seasons
FSA,SCT

Royals in Cancun
RSD,RMB,RCB,ROI,RHD

gomike

TUG Member
Reaction score
"http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=75&Name=Promo_US_Alert&OfferType=Other&Spot=A1&OfferUrl=%2Fweb%2Fcs%3Fa%3D1001%26searchType%3DResortSearch%26searchCriteria%3DMMO%2CMKO%2CMFC%2CKAN%2CMBP%2CMMO%2CMM1%2CMGK%2CMMI%2CMR2%2CMPB%2CMMO%2CMVO%26fromDate%3D01%2F01%2F2010%26toDate%3D12%2F31%2F2010"

This is the link I use to check for getaways. As needed I change the codes to what I want to look for. You can also change the dates as needed.

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score

Wow, what a time-saver! Thanks, Phillie. This worked for me in both exchanges and getaways.

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score