• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Puerto Vallarta Information

pvpam

Reaction score
Hola from Puerto Vallarta! I have followed the TUG board for years and answered many questions, when I can. I have lived here in Vallarta for 15 years. I have put together a guide to the area which I would be happy to send to anyone that requests it - either here or send me an email to pmt15@hotmail.com No spam, ads or timeshare. I am happily employed as a nurse here in Vallarta, and do not receive anything ($) for the information that I give out. Just hoping to help out those arriving to, what I think, is truly paradise!

WILS3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pam has good info

I received Pam's info about 2 years ago and found it very helpful. She did a lot of good work down there after the hurricane, and always. I was able to bring down needed supplies. I can vouch for her as a very generous person.

RuthAnn
Many times in Puerto Vallarta

Maz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pam,

Where in Vallarta do you live? Maz

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Could you kindly send me a copy at bevvy5@yahoo.ca

It will go in my 2007 vacation file.

Thank you - we've never been to Mexico and are already looking forward to our trip there.

Bev

Jim C

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can always use more info!!

Pam, we've been going to PV for over 25 years, but new information is always helpful. Please send your latest to me. Thanks. p.s. - Do you work in one of the hospitals?

Art

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Pam

Good to see your post over here.

Everybody else - Pam has some great info. We followed her suggestions when we visited in Jan '04 and were delighted. Her tour guide friend Adan was a real gem.

Art

SciTchr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pam,
Thank you for the infomation you sent on PV. You have good taste - we loved many of the restaurants on your list. I have shared with other PV Lovers, too.

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Pam,

Would you be so kind as to email the info to me at gtaperry AT comcast.net?

There will be four of us going soon to PV.

Thank you.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Pam, I've emailed you requesting your PV information. Is this something that you would want to include in the "sticky" post at the top of the Mexico forum? Please let me know, or post your information here.
Thanks,
Karen G
Mexico Moderator

Fletcher921

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Mission Hills, CA;
Los Abrigados, AZ;
The Whaler, HI;
Playa Del Sol Costa Sur, MX;
Westgate Park City, UT

Larry

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
pvpam said:
Hola from Puerto Vallarta! I have followed the TUG board for years and answered many questions, when I can. I have lived here in Vallarta for 15 years. I have put together a guide to the area which I would be happy to send to anyone that requests it - either here or send me an email to pmt15@hotmail.com No spam, ads or timeshare. I am happily employed as a nurse here in Vallarta, and do not receive anything ($) for the information that I give out. Just hoping to help out those arriving to, what I think, is truly paradise!

Please send me the information on Puerto Vallarta which is one of our favorite destinations.

Thank you in advance for your kind offer.

Blazer71@aol.com

geoand

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Received the email from Pam about 10 last night. Read the info to my DW and first thing she said to me is "You better go on a diet before we go.!!!

Deer Path

TUG Member
Reaction score
PAM, I would also love to have the PV info. As recent Mayan Palace owners we hope to visit soon. Perhaps in 2006 or 2007.

Thanks, Judy
judy1@iw.net

agape78

Reaction score
Pam,

Please send the info you have compiled to jgrier4848@aol.com. Planning a trip in the near future and could definitely use as much help as I can get.

Thanks

KarenK

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pam, can you please send me the info as well? It will be my first time in about 10+ years, so I guess things have changed, huh?

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Since it has been awhile since Pam has posted on this forum, it might be better for anyone interested in receiving her lists to email her direct rather post here in case she doesn't check this forum every day.

The email she listed before was this:
pmt15@hotmail.com