Timeshare Users Group Forums
TUG Links external to TUG BBS:    TUG Home| TUG Resort Databases| Marketplace | TUG Help | Advice | Join TUG  

Timeshare Users Group Bulletin Board
Go Back   Timeshare Users Group Forums > Timesharing > Buying, Selling, Renting > Bargain Deals

Bargain Deals Items posted here MUST be "Bargain deals" as decided by the membership. Not limited to Timeshares! Posts and threads subject to removal if deemed inappropriate or blatant advertising!

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
TUG Turns 20 Years Old! Read More

Free Timeshare Exchanges on TUG! View current exchanges!

Free TUG Newsletter! Sign up today!

TUG Banner Travels the World! Follow the Banner!

Forum Jump

Reply « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old January 16, 2012, 12:32 AM   #1
luv2vaca

BBS Reg. Date: Jan 9, 12
Ideal Beach/Bearlake Sweetwater

Is there any dedicated time anymore at Ideal beach, Bearlake utah? This used to be a timeshare but, it seems ORE is in charge there now? Does that mean that I would have to go through RCI to get a week here or can this be a dedicated place for a week?

Posting this in the bargain forum as I would like to trade bearlake for wolfcreek, or just get a bearlake. TIA
luv2vaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2012, 12:47 AM   #2
DeniseM

TUG Lifetime Member

BBS Reg. Date: Jun 6, 05

Resorts: Starwood-WKORV, SDO, & SVR, Roark Vacation Club, Kingsbury Crossing, 3 X Kauai Beach Villas, Edinburg Residence
According to the TUG reviews, it is a timeshare, and it is affiliated with Interval & RCI, so in theory, you should be able to do a timeshare exchange for it, if your deposit has enough trading power.

Last edited by DeniseM; January 16, 2012 at 12:50 AM.
DeniseM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2012, 01:02 AM   #3
luv2vaca

mmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseM View Post
According to the TUG reviews, it is a timeshare, and it is affiliated with Interval & RCI, so in theory, you should be able to do a timeshare exchange for it, if your deposit has enough trading power.
I should have enough trading power with worldmark. I have been searching and I can not get any availability to come up at all?! Which is really weird, there should be tons of time from now until summer!

Can you tell me a better place to post an interest in someones current timeshare?
Old January 16, 2012, 01:29 AM   #4
DeniseM

TUG Lifetime Member

Resorts: Starwood-WKORV, SDO, & SVR, Roark Vacation Club, Kingsbury Crossing, 3 X Kauai Beach Villas, Edinburg Residence
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2vaca View Post
I should have enough trading power with worldmark. I have been searching and I can not get any availability to come up at all?! Which is really weird, there should be tons of time from now until summer!

Can you tell me a better place to post an interest in someones current timeshare?
The TUG Marketplace is the only other place you can post an Ad - but you must be a TUG member - it's just $15 to join TUG.
Old January 16, 2012, 01:30 AM   #5
luv2vaca

ok

Oh, I didnt realize there was somewhere else to post?! I wondered why I was a "guest" Is that why? Is that $15 per year or one time fee?
Old January 16, 2012, 01:32 AM   #6
DeniseM

TUG Lifetime Member

Quote:
Oh, I didnt realize there was somewhere else to post?! I wondered why I was a "guest" Is that why? Is that $15 per year or one time fee?
$15 the first year, and then $10 per year.
Old January 16, 2012, 01:33 AM   #7
DeniseM

TUG Lifetime Member

Quote:
$15 the first year, and then $10 per year.

More info. - http://www.tug2.net/tug-pr.html
Old January 9, 2013, 01:59 PM   #8
UtahStockMom

BBS Reg. Date: Jun 6, 12
I live in Utah. There are two places I'd love to go in the summer--Bear Lake and Henefer (East Canyon). I have talked to the owners (managers?) and those weeks are only for owners and don't go into the bank (RCI/II) at all. Ever. Which stinks, but there aren't any options--except knowing someone who owns there and isn't going and wants to make some cash.
UtahStockMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2013, 12:01 AM   #9
dailybargainshop

BBS Reg. Date: Jan 3, 13
Located in beautiful Bear Lake! Great floor plan all on one level. Views of Bear Lake! Available amenities include: swimming pool, tennis courts, beach access, mini golf, playground. Amenities available for yearly fee at Ideal Beach Resort. Located at Sweet Water Golf Gourse."
dailybargainshop is offline   Reply With Quote