• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Add a 'My Timeshare Vacation Link' to your posts

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
The Help file below was written for our former vBulletin installation, and will be updated for our current XenForo installation as we learn more about the system. Please bear with us during this transition.

TUG has added a Timeshare Vacation History feature to TUG Member accounts.

Thread where the Vacation History feature for TUG Members was introduced and is being discussed:
http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226976

If you are a TUG member you can now add a link to 'My Timeshare Vacation History' to your bbs posts.

You do this by checking a new box in your BBS profile.

There are several ways to get there (you must be logged in):
  • The easiest way is probably just to click your name in the Welcome box in the upper right corner of the page. Then click the little pencil icon (
    userfield_edit.gif
    ) beside the Display History Link item and check the box.

• Click on your name at the left end of one of your posts, then select View Public Profile. Click the little pencil icon (
    userfield_edit.gif
    ) beside the Display History Link item and check the box.

• Click either UserCP or Quick Links in the blue navigation bar near the top of the page, then select Edit your details (or just click here). Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Display History Link item and check the box. Don't forget to click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom.

Last edited:

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
So this is tied strictly to your review history vice actual resort use history (which is not recorded anywhere on TUG, obviously).

Any way to add an editable field to enter the resorts one has visited but not entered any reviews (such as those stays from years ago for instance)?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
we are likely to add the ability to add a "pin" for a previous stay in the future sans a review yes.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
we havent yet added this ability...as of now the only way to add a pin is to submit a review for the resort in question.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Apparently this feature is still not working -- or did I miss something ?

Before this was added to the old BBS software, I would not have guessed how useful it would be.

Since the BBS software upgrade without the feature, I find I'm really missing it.

Here's hoping it's up & running pronto.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
the feature itself still works from your TUG member homepage, its just the link in the profile is not working anymore.

you can still add the link in your signature if you like.

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
the feature itself still works from your TUG member homepage, its just the link in the profile is not working anymore.
Got it. Thanks.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
shows up for me!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score