• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2016 College Football Playoff Predictions!

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I know it's early but I asked my son in law why we didn't go to this years game.

I knew the answer, we didn't have lodging and we didn't have tix.

Well, I've got the lodging lined up, a 2br TS in Scottsdale through DAE. Now I need to score some tickets and I'm hoping Ohio State will be in it again next Jan but that's very iffy, I'm going anyhow if I can get the tix, doesn't matter who's playing, I can boo for both sides if I have to.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Now I need to score some tickets and I'm hoping Ohio State will be in it again next Jan but that's very iffy, I'm going anyhow if I can get the tix, doesn't matter who's playing, I can boo for both sides if I have to.

Everything I've read has Ohio St as the early preseason favorite for next year. Good luck!

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Everything I've read has Ohio St as the early preseason favorite for next year. Good luck!

I've read OSU and TCU as early favorites.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It should be another fun year following this stuff.

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
TCU as the Division II favorites??? :)
Fifteen returning starters from a team that got screwed out of a playoff spot.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tante

Reaction score

Screwed out of a playoff spot by themselves. Schedule better and have a conference championship.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Screwed out of a playoff spot by themselves. Schedule better and have a conference championship.

TCU's conference didn't do them any favors by not declaring a conference champ. Had they not lost that one game they probably would have been in.

But that's for last year's thread, this is a new year and we now have an idea of how the committee works. Win big games at the end of the season and it seems they count for more than what happens earlier in the season.

SunSand

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cardale Jones and Braxdon Miller at quarterback and Urban Meyer as coach, Ohio State wins the National Championship...period. Big Ten rules 2015.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Routing against osu. Them and Notre Dame, Penn State and USC are at the bottom for me. Their fans and coaches rub me the wrong way.

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score

Because, as every astute CFB fan knows, schools directly and completely control their conference rules and their schedule. :rolleyes:

tante

Reaction score
Because, as every astute CFB fan knows, schools directly and completely control their conference rules and their schedule. :rolleyes:

They just joined that conference a few years ago. They knew what they were getting into.

And schools make their own OOC schedule, they chose to play Samford and SMU last year.

SunSand

TUG Member
Reaction score
Routing against osu. Them and Notre Dame, Penn State and USC are at the bottom for me. Their fans and coaches rub me the wrong way.

I'm not an OSU fan, just a realist. They're very good. Even if I root for a different shade of red.

Last edited:

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not counting Clemson out this year. They destroyed Oklahoma in their bowl game without their star true freshman QB who'll be back next year as a sophomore. Dabo's had several years now of Top 10 recruiting classes including #3 this past year. They have all their hard games at home including FSU and Notre Dame.

Being in the ACC, they'll need to go undefeated and they'll probably trip up somewhere so it's a long shot, but they'll probably be pre-season Top 10.

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Not if they play an ACC school! OSU's last 2 losses came against ACC schools! :D

But as we know it's possible to get to the final four with a loss even to a bad school.

Every one will be gunning for Ohio State this year, I think everyone counted them out when Miller went down pre-season.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Who would've thought we'd be jabbering about college football in April with this much interest??? Thanks csxjohn (I think)... :)

Go Mizzou!

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Who would've thought we'd be jabbering about college football in April with this much interest??? Thanks csxjohn (I think)... :)

Go Mizzou!

I was excited about getting the exchange into Scottsdale, I never thought it would happen. The hard part is going to be getting tickets. If I can't get tickets I'll tail gate with the others there and have a good time anyhow.

I really thought the thread would die with just my first post and I'd have to wait until late summer for some interest.

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was excited about getting the exchange into Scottsdale, I never thought it would happen. The hard part is going to be getting tickets. If I can't get tickets I'll tail gate with the others there and have a good time anyhow.

I really thought the thread would die with just my first post and I'd have to wait until late summer for some interest.

I have a good friend who lives there so if by some odd miracle Clemson makes it to that game I'm sure I'll be going as well.