• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cypress Harbour Questions

Minnie29

Reaction score
Checking into this resort for the first time on October 6th.

Will I be emailed by the resort and asked to complete villa location requests etc.

Also does anyone have a favourite location? I would like top floor with a sunset view balcony. Not too worried about being close to reception.

Also I exchanged my Marbella week for this resort through II and have a weeks reservation. I then added on an extra three nights direct with Marriott.
Will they automatically join these reservations and we can stay in the same villa?

Any other suggestions re this resort will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

wisbadgerm

Reaction score
Here is a link to a map of Cypress Harbour.
http://www.marriottvacationclub.com/common/cms/mvc/pdfs/resortmaps/Marriotts_Cypress_Harbour.pdf

All the buildings are 4 stories and as I recall have 6 units on each floor. All units have pretty much the same layout so the balcony is on the backside of each unit. From that you can figure which units have sunset. Each building has an elevator if needed.

There are two basic areas at the resort. The units around the lake are the most popular and probably have the most activity since they are closer to the pool and the activity center. The units in the back are quieter and most have a view of the golf course. It is a short walk from these to the pools.

Since you are not an owner at CH, you will have lower priority on unit preference. I do usually get an email requesting preference information sometime before the arrival week. I still call the resort a couple of weeks before arrival to ask for location preference and that they put it on the reservation.

Enjoy your time there.

sparty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Checking into this resort for the first time on October 6th.

Will I be emailed by the resort and asked to complete villa location requests etc.

Also does anyone have a favourite location? I would like top floor with a sunset view balcony. Not too worried about being close to reception.

Also I exchanged my Marbella week for this resort through II and have a weeks reservation. I then added on an extra three nights direct with Marriott.
Will they automatically join these reservations and we can stay in the same villa?

Any other suggestions re this resort will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

From your comments it sounds like being up front is not a concern. I like building 70 but the balcony is to the North, not the west. BLDG 74 meets your criteria. Going up front - BDLG's 50 -60 are sunset bldgs. - but are busier - have heavier use - and more in demand. My recommendation is BLDG 74 or alternatively 70 based on your comments.

Shouldn't be a problem joining II and MOD reservations - huge resort - empty in October.