• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kudos to Disney

talkamotta

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Years back, my sil worked in customer relations at Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld. He was on the college program so he didnt get paid alot but he loved his job there. He told me his job was to make people happy. He was given alot of freedom and responsibility to keep the magic alive. Thier customer service is exceptional.

People go to Disneyworld and spend a week......they spend alot of money. Its not a cheap trip. I can go to Hawaii for a week cheaper than Disney. Disney isnt going anywhere so it makes good business to keep the guests happy.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
All,

My waitlist cleared (I still didn't get an email) but I now have a 2BR Poolside room! I'm happy to have the extra bedroom (and my kids will be very happy).

Disney rocks!

Best,

Greg

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Congrats!! I had a dec 23 standard studio clear about 4 days ago. I have been about 80% on waitlist requests even at VGC.

slum808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Greg
Recommend you request a room in the Eva tower with the long balcony. We're in a 2 bedroom IV for the weekend with lots of family and the difference is huge. The single long balcony is about 4'x30' instead of the two dinky triangles in the other towers. The only draw back on a pool view might be noise from the lobby area. Since we're IV we're on the 9th floor facing the golf course. I'll try and email you some pictures this week.

Steve

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
That would be the xx51-xx59 rooms. My favorite as the balconies stretch the whole unit. I dont like the triangle balconies as the room seems smaller also.
Slum i am at mko right now and checking into aulani on sunday. When do you depart?

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Forgot to say its Ewa not Eva.......you cant be local. :)

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Excellent suggestion, thank you both!

Steve, I look forward to the pics.

Best,

Greg

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
but its pronounced Eva, isn't it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slum808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry my Hawaiian spelling turns off after two beers. I was on number three when I wrote that. And yes it's pronounced Eva but spelt Ewa

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just joking with you steve! Aulani is nice and COLD right now. Where did all this wind come from. As of today the pool area was pretty empty.

slum808

TUG Member
Reaction score
We got really lucky. Weather was great last weekend when we were there. Played a round of golf on Monday and it was all wind and rain. Hopefully the wind will die down later this week. We're in Kaanapali for the long weekend. It's pretty crowded right now. Maui invitational just finished today.