• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sunrise Lodge online inventory

DaveC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I saw some inventory a little while ago in Revolution. But now, there is absolutely nothing. Also, it's not listed at all in the Classic search. Is Sunrise Lodge inventory being put online? Or is there just no inventory? I wanted to go to Sunrise Lodge next winter. If I can't I'll go to Breckenridge. I really like Breckenridge but the altitude makes me sick every time I go. I thought that Park City would be a lot easier for me to adjust.

Carlsbadguy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I saw the same thing online. I am interested in a few days this July so will be calling this week and will let you know what I find out.

nosajio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Guess that makes 3 of us. I got excited when I saw availability a few weeks ago. Now that I started checking 9 months from when I'd actually like to go, it all vanished.

Islander7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Bay Club
BHC W 57th
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Marriott Grand Chateau
I saw it too and booked three days in January 2014, so the inventory was real. There is availability starting 3/15, but that is not available for club bookings yet.

DaveC

TUG Member
Reaction score
At least we know there is inventory and it does get posted. Islander7, did you book using Revolution?

Islander7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Bay Club
BHC W 57th
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Marriott Grand Chateau
I did book using Revolution.

Carlsbadguy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I called today and the reservation agent told me, don't know if it is true, they pulled all inventory for the winter as the property has been selling well and they wanted to make sure there were winter ski weeks available for new owners. She did find lots of available units for June and for mid-late July. She also mentioned she could see some units for the winter open, studios only, but could not book them at this time. She used a term which I don't remember for this.

nosajio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates. I do see 'availability', but it won't let me book it. Oh well.

DaveC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Carlsbadguy, I was thinking they did that. All of the sudden everything was gone and nothing at all was coming up. I'll concentrate on the Valdoro then.

Islander7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Bay Club
BHC W 57th
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Marriott Grand Chateau
I just changed a studio reservation in January for the first week in March, so if anyone wants a ski week in January there is one available now.

toontoy

Reaction score
I just booked a room for this weekend and the reservation shows a studio to 3 bedroom anyone else get that kind of reservation confirmation. I thought it was kinda funny. It was a last min reservation so I geuss that's why. They wouldn't let me use cash as they say open season isn't an option yet. I had points that needed to be used or I would loose them at the end of the year so it wasn't a worry. Its nice to have a resort close by.

Carlsbadguy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you see this available online or did you call in. I did notice thru Hilton.com they are offering studios for $95 for some dates this summer.

toontoy

Reaction score
I called in and after being placed on hold a couple of times they had some inventory to choose from. I think Hilton is trying to figure out how much to release to the club and I wonder how well its selling. Before it became an HGVC resort you could buy a 1 bedroom condo outright for 140K

Islander7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Bay Club
BHC W 57th
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Marriott Grand Chateau
I called in and after being placed on hold a couple of times they had some inventory to choose from. I think Hilton is trying to figure out how much to release to the club and I wonder how well its selling. Before it became an HGVC resort you could buy a 1 bedroom condo outright for 140K

Looks like they just released some new inventory during ski season. Just about any week is now available for studio plus in Jan, Feb, March, and 1 bedrooms are available in January.

jin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like they just released some new inventory during ski season. Just about any week is now available for studio plus in Jan, Feb, March, and 1 bedrooms are available in January.

Thx for sighting, I grabbed presidents week studio!