• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Redlist Resorts dba TSResale on ebay

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post a warning to others who may be looking at auctions from these guys.

I purchased a National Harbor contract from them on February 4th. It is April 2nd and they don't even have the deed back from the owner yet. For those that don't know, it takes a long time to get deeds recorded for National Harbor due to the fact that some stuff has to be done in person at the courthouse (sort of like the fun associated with NOLA closings). So I can anticipate at least 2 months once it gets from the closing company to the county, and then another 6-8 weeks from Wyndham.

Some of that timeframe is out of their hands, but 2 months in and they don't even have the deed from the owner? Seriously? Most re-sellers already have the deed before they even list it.

Good luck if you buy something from them. Not impressed so far.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warning. Any PCC that lists without having an already signed deed in hand is a very bad seller. That process leads to a high percentage of canceled deals or even worse, an owner that already sold it somewhere else.

These types of resellers should be avoided like the plague.

memereDoris

TUG Member
Reaction score
I very recently commenced a purchase with this company. When I found that my questions were not being answered to my satisfaction, I sent an email questioning some of the procedures (needing photo ID), the lack of a name at the bottom of emails and the lack of the proper forms for a Bluegreen transfer. I very shortly received a phone call from Carl Rash, and he proceeded to berate me for 15 minutes on the phone. If I knew this was the type of customer service I was to receive, I would never have begun this transaction. He had me close to tears and that is not somewhere I go often. I am still shaking.

Last edited:

cassvilleokie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Hawaii fixed weeks and Points, Wyndham Points, Marriott, Mass, Holiday Inn (previous Silverleaf) Worldmark, Vista Mirage, Shell Hawaii collection, Star Island, Orange Lake, KBC, Fractional and Full.
So this transaction has ceased and a full refund has been requested or credit card protested

memereDoris

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update: I have received an apology since my last post but I am choosing to cancel this transaction if I can do so to avoid any further issues. I believe I would have a hard time having faith in the company even if the problem was caused by one person. Better to walk away than continue to butt heads.

Last edited:

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are you sure the name was Carl Rush and not Carl Rash? The name Carl Rash has popped up with other companies previously and generally with similar descriptions of customer DIS-service.

To update my own post, I spoke with the company working on the closing and they actually seem to know what they're doing. The deed was actually in a trust rather than in the name of an individual so the POA for the individual that the PCC had tried to use didn't work. Still haven't been impressed with Redlist Resorts but the person I'm working with at Hayes Title seems okay.

memereDoris

TUG Member
Reaction score
"Bigrob" you are correct. The name was Carl Rash. I have corrected the previous post.

You are working with Hayes Title? The phone number they gave me for the closing company belongs to Timeshare Wholesaler in Pigeon Forge.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
"Bigrob" you are correct. The name was Carl Rash. I have corrected the previous post.

You are working with Hayes Title? The phone number they gave me for the closing company belongs to Timeshare Wholesaler in Pigeon Forge.

Yes, I insisted on escrow because the amount was material, not the usual $100 or less, so that kicked it over to Hayes Title. I am not sure but I believe another TUGGER had a real adventure going to visit that "closing company" which apparently was an RV on a vacant lot next to the house the father owned. His did eventually transfer and it was one of the great steals of the century.

~CORRECTION: That was actually a different company, "United Title Transfer", also in TN. Sorry for the mix-up.

Last edited:

cdn_travellr

TUG Member
Reaction score
I also purchased Worldmark points plus a BOGO Wyndham from this seller on ebay and it has been a ridiculously long process. I paid in full in early February then heard nothing after that but know that the process can take 90-120 days. Emailed them in May to be told the deeds were sent to record the first week of April. I emailed them again today because I still haven't heard anything or received any documentation. Should I contact Worldmark directly and inquire?

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I also purchased Worldmark points plus a BOGO Wyndham from this seller on ebay and it has been a ridiculously long process. I paid in full in early February then heard nothing after that but know that the process can take 90-120 days. Emailed them in May to be told the deeds were sent to record the first week of April. I emailed them again today because I still haven't heard anything or received any documentation. Should I contact Worldmark directly and inquire?

Worldmark shouldn't take that long, did you buy Worldmark credits? Like Wyndham CWA, there is no underlying deed, so not sure what would be recorded.

cdn_travellr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update: I called Wyndham and the property has been transferred however I haven't received a copy of the deed. Seller says he's looking into it. He also says he's looking into the Worldmark purchase. So the sales appear to be legit however the long time frame, lack of follow up (I have to keep emailing them to get answers) and lack of signature or contact information on emails makes this a really poor experience. Unfortunately they benefit from the long time it takes them to process purchases (long after they have your money!) because you can no longer leave feedback on ebay. So I'll have to settle for leaving feedback here - which is: avoid seller tsresale (Redlist Resorts) to save yourself the headaches!

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I'm about 2 months into one. They are still creating the new deed. It's a fixed week early July week and the MF's aren't due until 30 days prior to the stay but it is really ridiculous how slow they are. They also insisted on a copy of my drivers license which I know the resort does not need and I even forwarded them an email from the HOA. They said that the ad said they needed it and they would not transfer any information to the closing company unless they received it. That was more than two months ago.

No matter how good the deal is I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot poll for any kind of floating week and for a fixed week, it would have to be 6 months or more in the future and even then I don't know...

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I really think this outfit is one of the most incompetent sellers on ebay or at least their closing company is. At this point I am not going with scam just ridiculously incompetent.

I am at day 86 and as they reminded me and that I agreed the process would take at least 90 days. I am being told that things that I would normally expect to take place in the first week after the sale are just happening now.

Last edited:

cdn_travellr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our closing ended up taking more than 180 days at which point we threatened legal action if we were not refunded. They eventually refunded us. Stay VERY FAR AWAY from these guys! They do not even initiate transfers until months after your purchase and then blame the delays on others.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Redlist has contacted me and are trying to expedite what is left of the process. I will report on how that goes.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am having my contract cancelled and have been told that I must remove all postings that are in breach of the contract. Which I am told is all of them that mentions the company including any opinions that I have. My understanding was that I could not disclose specifics but that my opinions of the business were ok. I may have to do so but I guess I will wait until I receive the legal papers that they promised to send to me.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Having a problem with this group also. We are now at 196 days since they acknowledged payment, before Thanksgiving, and a deed hasn't even been recorded. 3 other eBay sales I purchased after this one, with different sellers, have all closed. Super pissed. All the guy on the phone could tell me is that I knew that the closing would take 90-120 days. Okay, well it has been well past that! I just got sent a transfer tax form last week that should have been sent in probably December. I received it in May. Stay away from these people Redlist Resort AND Timeshare wholesalers of Pigeon Forge!

cdn_travellr

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am having my contract cancelled and have been told that I must remove all postings that are in breach of the contract. Which I am told is all of them that mentions the company including any opinions that I have. My understanding was that I could not disclose specifics but that my opinions of the business were ok. I may have to do so but I guess I will wait until I receive the legal papers that they promised to send to me.

I think this is a bunch of hooey. They know they're doing a terrible job and people are complaining about them so they're trying to shut them up now. Total BS. I would make sure they cancel the contract and then refuse to delete the posts. It's not defamation, it's a simple accounting of their incompetence.

cdn_travellr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Having a problem with this group also. We are now at 196 days since they acknowledged payment, before Thanksgiving, and a deed hasn't even been recorded. 3 other eBay sales I purchased after this one, with different sellers, have all closed. Super pissed. All the guy on the phone could tell me is that I knew that the closing would take 90-120 days. Okay, well it has been well past that! I just got sent a transfer tax form last week that should have been sent in probably December. I received it in May. Stay away from these people Redlist Resort AND Timeshare wholesalers of Pigeon Forge!

I would cancel the purchase and demand a refund. That's what we did. It took a lot of emails but we finally got our money back.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I finally got some follow up that my deed was electronically recorded (with proof) almost 7 months after payment. Now let's see how long it will take for the resort to acknowledge.
Reflecting on the whole experience thus far, the Redlist people have actually been pretty responsive every time I call, the closing company people are, based on what I've experienced, absolute idiots. I am neutral on Redlist at this point, my opinion is not one of active dislike, it's just "meh". Would I use them again? Maybe if it was a great deal and I wasn't in a hurry.

Would I use the closing company, Timeshare wholesalers of Pigeon Forge again? HELL NO, it's the most unprofessional "closing company" I've ever used in my 10 or so purchase closings over the years (I do all my selling closings myself to avoid this type of bullshit). For one, they sent a paper to my office in a plain handwritten envelope with no return address, no letterhead, so salutation or closing, no return envelope to mail it back in, etc. So my office manager almost tossed it in the trash, but decided to show it to me. She thought it was junk. Second, I called there multiple times, at their request, and never got a return phone call. I STILL don't know if they ever got whatever info they called me to get. I imagine a bunch of white trash in a smelly trailer on a remote lot in the hills operating this "closing company" while wearing stained, sweaty wife beaters.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
One is in Texas and the other is in Tennessee, so in my opinion , if they ARE related, its loosely related.