• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Seaworld - Penthouse, 3bedroom question

pryu

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm still waiting for my membership to get processed,...
Would one of you kindly see if there's availability at Orlando Seaworld, Parc Soleil or Tuscany Village3 bedroom Penthouse unit from Nov 17th for a week.

Thx!

NoeGirl160

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi - Here's what I'm seeing for all 3 bedrooms that week:

I-drive: 11/17 - 11/22 (5 nights) But 11/15 and 11/16 are also available.

Seaworld: 11/18 - 11/22 (4 nights)

Parc Soleil: 3br penthouse 11/17 - 11/20 (3 nights), 3br 11/20 - 11/23

So, it looks like the only way to get a full week would be at Parc Soleil penthouse to start and then switch rooms?

Last edited:

pryu

Reaction score
Thx Donna!
I had a feeling it would be a tough,...

I'm told my membership will be ready on friday,... can't wait.

1Kflyerguy

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Kings Land, Elara, and Marriott Destination Club Points
Welcome to HGVC and TUG! I am sure you will enjoy both..

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I though only Parc Soleil had a penthouse floor. Are there also penthouses at the other Orlando properties?

NoeGirl160

TUG Member
Reaction score
I though only Parc Soleil had a penthouse floor. Are there also penthouses at the other Orlando properties?

Only Parc Soleil shows the penthouse rooms under the Points tab in the resort gallery or in Classic, so does seem like its the only one. The other two just have non penthouse 3brs...

pryu

Reaction score
We are very excited to get our membership,... but it's dragging on a bit at members services,...

Would any of you be able to check the second week of November for availability for 3 bedroom penthouse at Seaworld.

November 10th till 16th. Thx! Thx! Thx!

NoeGirl160

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are very excited to get our membership,... but it's dragging on a bit at members services,...

Would any of you be able to check the second week of November for availability for 3 bedroom penthouse at Seaworld.

November 10th till 16th. Thx! Thx! Thx!

Hi again -

If you're just waiting to receive the materials, HGVC may be able to give you the login information. When I bought resale last year, I was able to call and they gave me my ID number a week or so before I got it in the mail. I know it's hard to wait :)

Happy to look for you in the meantime! One thing to keep in mind is that only Parc Soleil has 3br penthouses (and regular 3brs). Seaworld has 3br plus (and regular 3brs), and Tuscany/I-drive just regular 3brs.

Here's the availability for all 3brs for mid November, since pickings are slim for the week of the 10th:

Parc Soleil 3br penthouse: 11/17-11/20
Parc Soleil 3br: 11/20-11/23

Seaworld 3br plus: 11/18-11/22
Seaworld 3br: 11/9-11/13, 11/16-11/21

I-drive 3br: 11/15-22

If you have any date flexibility, there is a 3br plus available at Seaworld from 10/25 - 11/4.

Hope this helps!

pryu

Reaction score
Thx DonnaSF!
Yes, I'm getting a bit frustrated with all the waiting,...

But, I'm hoping that I can still be able to get the vacay that we are looking for in Orlando. Wish me good luck please! And thx again for your help! U R Awesome!!!

NoeGirl160

TUG Member
Reaction score
Three bedrooms seem to go really fast.

One thing to consider is doing a 2br and a studio. Since this is Silver season at Seaworld, you can do that for 4600 points vs 4100 points for the 3br or 4800 for the 3br plus. It will be more at the other Orlando HGVC properties because they don't have a Silver season, but Seaworld is a particularly good deal that time of year.

Don't know if this configuration will work for you, but something to consider since there's much more availability. Downside is you need to make 2 reservations, so 2 reservation fees.

rebels

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seaworld does have Penthouse units in two of thier buildings. We were there quite a few years ago and they are great. They are a two bedroom with a lock off studio. Thy are huge with three bathrooms, two balconies, full size washer and dryer.