• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

How to Non-Hawaii Wyndham Deposit

learnalot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Marcie,

I am familiar with the process for depositing a Wyndham Hawaii week with TPI. Call Wyndham, they connect us to TPI.

If we have a non-Hawaii week reserved and wish to deposit it with TPI, can it just be deposited directly with TPI online? The Wyndham counselor I spoke to last week seemed to think you only accept Hawaii weeks. I know you accept anything, but that the Hawaii resorts are the only ones that are part of the Premier Access collection. What is the process for depositing something outside that collection?

Thanks for any clarification you can offer.

TPIRep

Reaction score
Hello...
Yes, you can deposit weeks other than Hawaii into your account. Please contact our office and speak to one of our exchange agents, they will walk you through the process.

Thanks...

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Just another example that often Wyndham VC-s often do not know how to do certain things.

jtridle

TUG Member
Reaction score
tpi rep questions

Dear TPI rep:

I'm not a premier access member but I've heard that you have another level above the free level where you have to pay $79 to join it (I'm not exactly sure what it is called). And I was told by a TPI rep that you can deposit any wyndham resort (not just Wyndham Hawaii or non-Wyndham Hawaii weeks), no matter the season or size, and you will get a bonus week if you deposit it within 120 days of the date of the reservation and that you just use the bonus certificate within 45 days of travel. A wyndham salesman didn't seem to think this was corect. Can you confirm this?

If this bonus offer is being given out, how often have you been offering it? Is it likely to be continued in the future.

This bonus week is not being offered at the free level correct?

If I were to buy points from Wydham Bali Hai, what is it that I am hearing about the maintenance fee being paid if you don't travel on your Hawaii week?

Last edited:

learnalot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dear TPI rep:

I'm not a premier access member but I've heard that you have another level above the free level where you have to pay $79 to join it (I'm not exactly sure what it is called). And I was told by a TPI rep that you can deposit any wyndham resort (not just Wyndham Hawaii or non-Wyndham Hawaii weeks), no matter the season or size, and you will get a bonus week if you deposit it within 120 days of the date of the reservation and that you just use the bonus certificate within 45 days of travel. A wyndham salesman didn't seem to think this was corect. Can you confirm this?

If this bonus offer is being given out, how often have you been offering it? Is it likely to be continued in the future.

This bonus week is not being offered at the free level correct?

If I were to buy points from Wydham Bali Hai, what is it that I am hearing about the maintenance fee being paid if you don't travel on your Hawaii week?

Marcie will probably chime in soon but let me say that I have not been able to deposit a non-Hawaii Wyndham week with TPI, although I tried. I think that Wyndham does not wish to make this simple (need I spell out the Reasons Clearly? I don't think so). I think your success trying to deposit a non-Hawaii Wyndham week with TPI will be hit or miss (because of Wyndham), let alone the question about the bonus week. (The bonus week IS given for deposits from the Premier Access resorts).

The maintenance fee thing is part of the Premier Access program. I think the deal is you have to deposit it at least 10 months in advance. They don't reimburse all your maintenance fees - they give you a fixed amount for the week.

TPIRep

Reaction score
We do have a general optional exchange membership, but it doesn’t include the free exchange, and many of the other benefits you get with Premier Access. It does however, if you join, give you the bonus week for depositing your week if more than 120 days out of arrival.

Thanks