• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Going to buy a Lotto Ticket Today / Inventory Release website issues

radmoo

TUG Member
Reaction score
A few times I've been frustrated with Marriott and made a post on their Facebook page. In one case I got a phone call from the GM in 3 hours along with an apology and a confirmation that my problem would be fully resolved. It was.

So, if you want to get some attention, try Facebook. Someone in Corporate is reading the posts.:cheer:

Great idea. In my case, I asked to speak with a supervisor. There was no availability but she asked if I would accept following week. She then offered to "try" to book that for us first thing on release date. I got do bogged down with work that I forgot to send reminder email to agent and forgot to log in 9 am today. So imagine my surprise when confirm arrived in my inbox at 9:03 AM today! I have already sent kudos to cust svce dept.

DebbieF

TUG Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I got on website at 8:40 and refreshed every 5 min. until 8:55 then refreshed calendar every 15 seconds-weeks never loaded-I tried till 9:15(had to leave for work.) I have never in the last 10 years had a problem booking thru the website. I called cs around 11:00 and rep told me she hadn't heard of any problems! Next week I will have the phone ready as well.

SkyBlueWaters

Reaction score
I think Marriott Vacation Club's website system is not reconciled with the main frame/server (?) database...epic fail. Sorry if I used the wrong term. Not a techy.

DebbieF

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow-I got a rep at exactly 9:00 and was trying for Sat. 3/25 check in-he said nothing available! Also, again no weeks were available online. So I did get Sun. 3/26 and then I tried calling back just in case he was wrong and couldn't even wait online-said call back later. All this by 9:01!