• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free - Wyndham Santa Barbara, Pompano, FL, Week 2 2bdr/2bath -- BONUS OFFERING!!!

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
This unit 403 is a Saturday check in on the SOUTH side of the building overlooking the pool. You get the SUN on both the living balcony and the master bedroom balcony. View of the inter coastal waterway with a slice view of the ocean. Unit has King size bed in master bedroom plus a sleep sofa. 2nd bedroom has a double size bed. Living room has a 2nd sleep sofa.

This resort has a hot tub plus the very nice pool. Parking is either in the large garage or outdoor parking lot. Gas grill available for use by guests.

MF 1009.11 for 2014. This is NOT a points week.

Buyer pays for Wyndham transfer fee ($299) and LTT closing costs (about $125) ...

OPTIONAL BONUS:
Take this FREE FIXED WEEK 2 and take my other FREE WEEK 51 Studio (in points), I will throw in Santa Barbara Week 52 STUDIO (FRI check in) (in Points 126,000) ... you pay closing and transfer fee.

Use the points from Week 51 and Week 52 to book in points both Week 52 and Week 1 to stay in your deeded Week 2 in Pompano Beach each year.

Or use the Wyndham points to book 2 STUDIOs at Santa Barbara or Sea Gardens after week 2 -- ie, Week 3 & Week 4 every winter.

Am not going to give away WEEK 52 (POINTS) unless you also take both this WEEK 2 (FW) and Week 51 (POINTS). But, if you don't want WEEK 52, I will keep it. ie: You can have Week 2 as a stand alone giveaway.

Last edited:

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bumping this post.

This is a very good week ... it is a nice bright sunny unit with 2 balconies... I just am still working and travel time is limited. Plus, I will be travelling more to the Rocky Mountain states as close families members have moved westward in the last 18 months.

PS ... If you want JUST this Week 2 ... and nothing else .... it is YOURs. I was just offering more vacationing options to allow you to extend your winter stay longer in the land of sun and warmth. :)

Last edited:

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a nice warm location and week all by itself ... 2 balconies, warm sun, very pleasant resort. Space for a guest or just the pleasure of having a 2nd bedroom.

PM for more details ....

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Those who inquired - please remember, if you want it -- claim it. A week 4 means really dark and cold weather any wheres above the Mason-Dixon line ...

For my Canadian guests, you KNOW all of Canadian is cold during the 4th week of January.

PM more more info ...

vacationhopeful

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bumping ... this is a decent deal ... I just need to downsize as my siblings like AZ better.:(