• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free: Woodstone at Massanutten, Wk 24, 4BR LO

sjschuster

TUG Member
Reaction score
I own a 4BR LO unit at Woodstone Meadows that I need to unload. This is an every other year unit, even years. Week 24 is mid-June.

To be honest, I'll actually fund up to $150 in closing fees. I've already contacted the resort and they offer a deed back plan at a cost of $150. So, I figure that it will cost me $150 to deed it back to the resort, so I'll offer any fellow tugger the same deal.

Annual MF's are $345, but remember usages is EOY-Even

PM me if interested.

BearsFan315

TUG Member
Reaction score
So this is for a 4br LockOut Unit ?? This is for the COMPLETE LockOut Unit ??

Have stayed at Woodstone once before in the Partial Unit (1 Half of the LockOut)

Question... Since this is EOY-Even for the Entire LockOut, can you use 1/2 of the Unit EVERY Year ?? same fee, same terms ?? or how does that work... Been through there spill a few times and I thought that you could split it in half and do every year if desired...

sjschuster

TUG Member
Reaction score
So this is for a 4br LockOut Unit ?? This is for the COMPLETE LockOut Unit ??

Have stayed at Woodstone once before in the Partial Unit (1 Half of the LockOut)

Question... Since this is EOY-Even for the Entire LockOut, can you use 1/2 of the Unit EVERY Year ?? same fee, same terms ?? or how does that work... Been through there spill a few times and I thought that you could split it in half and do every year if desired...

This is for the 4BR units that splits into 2 - 2BR units.

Every year I split the 4BR and deposit the units - I've actually never stayed at the resort, so I'm not sure whether you can trade one 2BR unit for an odd year. Woodstone may have a program to trade within the resort (and avoid the RCI deposit/trade fees), but I've never investigated.

Miss Marty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Massanutten Resort in Virginia

Woodstone units are rated Gold Crown by RCI.

These four-bedroom units sleep 12 and can be locked out to two two-bedroom units. The orginial Woodstone units were built in the townhouse style and are outside of the "kettle" very close to the Woodstone Meadows Golf Course and Woodstone Recreation Center.

Newer Woodstone units are condo style.

Check in dates are on Friday, Saturday
or Sunday, depending on the unit numbers.

http://massresort.indigofiles.com/Updated_Woodstone.pdf

Inhislove

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Catalina Beach Club
Can you exchange interval?

I saw something somewhere about someone getting into this resort through interval international. Is the resort dialysis aligned?

And what is first usage year?

sjschuster

TUG Member
Reaction score
I saw something somewhere about someone getting into this resort through interval international. Is the resort dialysis aligned?

And what is first usage year?

Don't know anything about II.

First usage year is 2016, as 2014 has already passed...

Still available

sjschuster

TUG Member
Reaction score
Spoken for. Much more interest than I anticipated. Sorry I couldn't accommodate everyone that was interested.